Dreame D9 Max

6 reviews · Statistics

100% · 60%

Product is used
  • Daily (1)
  • Several times a week (4)
  • Weekly (1)
Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (3)
System Errors Never (4) and Occasionally (2)
Battery Life

ChrissyW
ChrissyWQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Almost perfect

The D9 vacuums and mops advertised, it does a great job with my dogs hair. The app used to control the D9 takes a minute to set up. Overall good set up. The collection tray needs to be emptied after one sweep of the house (standard 3 bedroom). I would love if it had a bigger collection tray but thats probably just me being lazy, afterall I do have a machine to vacuum for me. Show details ·  1
Dam
Dam

Russ T
Russ T2 posts

Very impressed for the price I paid

Got this a few weeks ago because of a sale $200. The app is great and allows you to block off areas you don't want it to go.

My house always used to have dirty floors because I was a bit lazy however they are now sparkling, it can even get to places I can't reach under the couch.

The only negative is the mopping seems a bit meh, it sadly can only go up 20mm gaps, it also got stuck under the table once. Show details ·  1

R R.
R R.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Sharon M.
Sharon M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great vacuum cleaner

The robot vacuums the floors well, I have both carpet and polished timber. It steers around obstacles well. Picks up a lot of dust and dirt. Was fairly easy to set up. Easy to clean. Good instructions. The mopping function provides a light wipe over but for a good clean, I am mopping the floor myself. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
Battery Life