100% · 70%

4.9

Grant H.
Grant H.Perth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great product, I’m a massive fan

Does a great job, easy to setup and use, just a little noisy to run on a schedule for when you're sleeping. Maps out the whole house can select certain rooms. Great product so far, I have only had it a month. Show details ·  1
ChrissyW
ChrissyWSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Almost perfect

The D9 vacuums and mops advertised, it does a great job with my dogs hair. The app used to control the D9 takes a minute to set up. Overall good set up. The collection tray needs to be emptied after one sweep of the house (standard 3 bedroom). I would love if it had a bigger collection tray but thats probably just me being lazy, afterall I do have a machine to vacuum for me. Show details ·  1
Dam
Dam

Russ T
Russ T2 posts

Very impressed for the price I paid

Got this a few weeks ago because of a sale $200. The app is great and allows you to block off areas you don't want it to go.

My house always used to have dirty floors because I was a bit lazy however they are now sparkling, it can even get to places I can't reach under the couch.

The only negative is the mopping seems a bit meh, it sadly can only go up 20mm gaps, it also got stuck under the table once. Show details ·  1

R R.
R R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Sharon M.
Sharon M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great vacuum cleaner

The robot vacuums the floors well, I have both carpet and polished timber. It steers around obstacles well. Picks up a lot of dust and dirt. Was fairly easy to set up. Easy to clean. Good instructions. The mopping function provides a light wipe over but for a good clean, I am mopping the floor myself. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
Battery Life