5Dreame L10s Ultra

VerifiedMPN:RLS6LADC
5Dreame L10s Ultra
C M.
C M.

Why did you send me a dirty refurbished base when the base I sent in for repair was brand new and only used for about a month?

Dreame Technology   DM

Hello C M. we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience you've encountered with your L10s Ultra. This isn't the level of customer experience we aim to provide. Your issue has been flagged for escalation to management.
Could we kindly ask for your cooperation in sharing the subject heading of any email communications you've had with our support teams? This will help us locate your case swiftly and work towards a resolution.
Please be assured that we're taking this matter seriously and will conduct a thorough evaluation to ensure it's resolved satisfactorily.
We eagerly await your response. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sue G.
Sue G.

Can you adjust how much water is used for mopping?
I have laminated flooring & need minimal water

Melissa
Melissa

I have timber laminate floors as well and it works perfectly on them you can adjust the dampness but it doesn’t come out very wet on the standard setting just enough to keep the floors looking great.

Brisneylander
Brisneylander

I have polished concrete floors. Even on the wettest setting the pads dry out if you have the self-clean frequency set to anything more than the minimum - 10m2. Setting the self-clean frequency will have a bigger impact than the "wetness" setting. I originally had the self-clean setting set to 20m2 and the pads were almost totally dry before it returned to wash the pads. I thought the unit must be faulty so I took the pads off the mopping attachments and sent it around, and it does indeed drop water onto the pads. But the on-board tank is only 80ml which is practically nothing so it does not really make much difference. The main source of wetness comes from the self-clean function. I am happy with it now I've set the self-clean function to 10m2.

Dreame Technology   DM

Hi Sue, thank you for your inquiry. You can adjust the water flow of your L10s Ultra through the app and just simply go to "Cleaning Setting". Please, feel free to email us at customercare@dreame.com.au should you have further questions. Have a nice day!

RAP
RAP

I have a small lip between my bathroom floor and bedroom floor would the Dreame10s be able to go from the bedroom to the bathroom

Dreame Technology   DM

Hi Rap, great question! Please be informed that you may adjust your Dreame L10s Ultra map manually via the app. You can rename, split, or combine the rooms and set up virtual walls, no-go zones, and no-mop zones. What makes it even more exciting is the 3D map feature, which is a little gimmicky like most robot cleaners. It gives a nice visualization but doesn’t add any real value. But I must say, the 3D layout is on point. I hope this has been a great help. Welcome to the Dreame family!

Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.

Can you use the Dreame L 10 Ultra on hybrid floors? How effective is it at picking up dog hair? Thanks Kathryn

Dreame Technology   DM

Thank you for your interest in our product, Kathryn! The Dreame L10s Ultra is perfect for cleaning hard floors. With its powerful 5,300Pa suction power, this vacuum is very efficient in cleaning pet hairs out of carpets and floors.

I hope this helps and looking forward to having you as a part of our Dreame family.

Linda C.
Linda C.

I have a split level home, can I place vacuum unit to sweep and mop on different level to base station. Would it complete job and finish in same spot that I placed it to commence clean as my current vacuum does? Obviously it could not return to base station to clean mop pads or refill, would this be an issue or confuse the machine?
Linda

sfjahn
sfjahn

I believe it would clean on one level only, you might need two or more robot vacuum. Robot would not step up or down.

Dreame Technology   DM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Linda. I am happy to inform you that you can bring your Dreame L10s Ultra into different levels of floors; however, you have to manually move your robot and make sure not to move the docking station so it won't confuse your vacuum.

Should you need further assistance, kindly send us an email at customercare@dreame.com.au with a short video of the error with the subject line "URGENT: L10s Ultra Mapping Issue", and we'll be happy to assist you from there.

Get an answer from our members and Dreame Technology representatives