Dreame W10

Dreame W10

See the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dreame Technology

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (1)
  • System Errors Never (3) and Every time (3)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Marian G.
Marian G.Perth, WA

Loving this!

Easy to use, minor issues with the app resolved quickly enough. Does a good job with both functions even on lowest settings (low suction and minimal water) and is of great assistance

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hi Marian, we're so glad to know you enjoyed the convenience that our W10 brings. Thank you very much for also sharing your cleaning experience with us and we're all happy you're part of our growing family!

Kalina
KalinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible, never worked

This product never worked, customer service is pathetic and now having to go through consumer affairs. The problem was always being looked at by others, now they just ignore communication.
Do not trust the company or product at all.

Purchased in for $1,599.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hi Kalina, we understand your sentiment, and please know that we're working on providing you with an answer to your replacement request as soon as possible. Rest assured, we'll keep you updated with the team's decision.

Nessie

Non-existent after sales service - so disappointing

Nessie

Thanks for your reply. Two other people over the phone have promised to "personally sort this out" to no avail. I have emailed this information requested twice before only to receive no reply.

To whom do i send this Urgent: Faulty W10 email to...?

Easy to use and does what I want

Love how it vacuums, mops, wash and dry the mop all by itself. Time saver!
downside, i have this 3cm think carpet that it can’t climb and vacuum it.
If you have a full length mirror, the robot will think the room is extended and keeps crushing into the mirror which is a bit funny

Best thing ever!

Does an awesome and thorough job of all my vinyl flooring, tiles and carpets, couldn't be happier with my purchase. Quick delivery and great price point too! The mopping is amazing and has saved me so much time.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Thank you so much for your time in leaving this 5-star review, Valerie! We thank you for choosing our W10 and we're delighted that it saved you so much time. Cleaning has never been easier with Dreame!

Kamahl S.
Kamahl S.

Disgusting After Sales Service

Bought 3 of these (1 for mother and in-laws), 1 is faulty and over a month now, sending more than 20 messages on email, in their app and facebook messenger, and Dreame have made zero progress in fixing this issue. I'm so frustrated, I've reduced to posting negative reviews online, and now need to go to consumer affairs to push for a refund.

Purchased for $1,599.

Alfie G.
Alfie G.South East Queensland, QLD

LOVE MY DREAME ROBO

I have been telling all my friends and colleagues how awesome is the Dreame W10. It cleans wonderfully and collects all the dog's hair. Thinking of purchasing another one for our two young boys for their shared house.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Dear Alfie, we count ourselves lucky to receive this brilliant review from you. Thank you very much for choosing our latest Dreame W10 and we're happy that you're part of the family!

Originally posted on Dreame Technology using our platform

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

How did I live without my dreame

I have had 2 other brand robot vacuums in the past, the dreame is a whole another level. It doesn't get stuck, it goes from hard surface to carpet no problem, it actually sucks up dog hair and we have 3 dogs inside and my floors are actually clean.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Thank you so much for your incredible feedback, Kylee! We're thrilled that you had such a great experience using our W10. Welcome to the Dreame team and keep spreading the good vibes! :)

Originally posted on Dreame Technology using our platform

Love this product, Love my floors

Love this product love my floors saves a lot of time to enjoy what’s more important life. I am so glad I went with this one as it clears the mop and Does a brilliant job cleaning

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Thank you for your outstanding review of our W10, Dorinda! I’m so thrilled to hear that it saved you time and made your cleaning routine easier. Cleaning is a breeze with Dreame! :)

frustrating

cant get the wifi to pair, manually it only operates for about 5 mins before stopping in the same spot for no reason. due to not being able to use the app it is completely worthless

George Hughes
George HughesCentral Queensland, QLD

This is great. But not 100% easily docks

Works well, saves time, good suction and mopping. But sometimes need to help dock, which was worse at the start but has got better but still not fully 100% so only every now and again it does this, but apart from that this machine it great

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Thank you for the honest review of our W10, George. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of the community. We'll take note of your feedback about the dock to help us improve.

Raj
Raj

My Impression

After my experience with Roomba 860, I always thought of which product can do vacuum and mapping both. With the purchase of Dreame W10 - my thought come true and Dreame W10 does a very good job. I am very happy on purchasing the product. Thanks Dreame Q10.

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback for our W10, Raj. We're very pleased that it exceeded your expectations. Cleaning is a breeze with Dreame.

Find out how Dreame W10 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Very misleading “self cleaning”

For the price I thought it would include a bin for the robovac to empty dust - it doesn’t. Very disappointing.
It also often gets stuck on my shaggy rug or “cliff” that’s in my bathroom.

That’s so good!

So good vaccum. I just struggled to connect it to my wifi but after so good. The app could be better. I still don t know how to ask the vaccum to come back to its base . I am not sure if we can do it !

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Welcome to the Dreame team, Valerie! We'd love to help you with your concern and it would be lovely if you could email us at customercare@dreame.com.au. Rest assured, we'll look out for your email.

Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.South East Queensland, QLD

Weight off my mind!

Downstairs I have large white tiles and it's the bane of my life to try to keep clean in between work, family commitments etc - this has taken the pressure off completely! It's perfect!

Dreame Customer CareDreame TechnologySend a private message

Hi there, Marilyn! We truly appreciate your time and effort in sharing this review. Thank you for choosing our W10. Cleaning is a breeze with Dreame :)