DreamPot 5 Litre

DreamPot 5 Litre

Should I get a slow cooker, pressure cooker or multi cooker?

As the weather becomes colder, a lot of us look forward to hearty home-cooked meals to warm us up. Luckily, the days of slaving away over a stovetop are over, thanks to slow cookers, pressure cookers and multi cookers. This buying guide will help you decide which kitchen appliance is right for you.

Read now

J60913

J60913South East Queensland, QLD

Takes a bit to get used to but great for travelling !

I bought this at a camping show a couple of years ago, checked out all of the other Thermal Cookers but decided this one was the best out of the bunch! I was convinced when they cooked a lamb leg and it was the first thing I tried when I got it home :-) I used it a lot when we went caravanning for a year, did all kinds of stuff but curries and stews (slow cooking) works the best. It takes a little to get your head around the method but works a treat!

Date PurchasedJun 2014
    Angel1111

Angel1111South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Pot and wonderful Crew to deal with.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Pete

Pete

Fantastic 'thermal cooker' for the cook who doesn't want to stand over/mind a stove

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Slow Cookers

Find out how DreamPot 5 Litre compares to other Slow Cookers

Mungomeg

MungomegAU

Eco pot does the same thing

I bought an Eco pot as someone I know had one that I could try before I bought. I can only say it is brilliant. We have used it to cook stews, curries, corned silverside, rice and golden syrup dumplings over the past few months. You literally part cook food on the stove and then put the pot into the thermal container, close it and leave for as many hours as you need. Good stays hot for many hours and never seems to overlook. I cook rice for one minute on the stove and place the pot iinto the thermal container. An hour (or 4 hours) later it's soft, fluffy and hot!! A brilliant investment for camping or just for preparing an evening meal before you head out for
    the day

RACHY

RACHYNsw, 2178

Dream Pot 6 Litre

An absolute fantastic appliance to take camping. It cooks while you drive. No electricity, just prep on the stove for 20 minutes max before you leave for your trip, i cooked delish orange lamb shanks before we left.10 hours later we had dinner. No trying to set up camp and worry bout cooking, that parts done.. It has two inner pots so you can even make a dessert in the top pot while dinner cooks in the other pot. Can be used as a warmer, or cooler..rice maker..yogurt .. I own two 6 litre dream pots and wouldn't be with out them.

Kazz23

Kazz23South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome must have for camping !

margaret