Dresden Physical store

Dresden Physical store

Tom C

Tom C

good service--stuffed up the first time but owned their mistake

They sold me a pair of glasses for working on the computer, which is a simple prescription. The glasses were no good--the lenses made my eyes even more tired and sore than my old glasses. When I told them this, they gladly checked me out again and issued new lenses.

Store LocationSmith Street, Collingwood
George

George

Extremely happy with my new sunglasses. Only had them a couple of days but they are equally as good as my previous pair that I paid 100’s of dollars for. Gem was helpful, friendly and could not have provided a better service.
Thanks heaps

Store LocationNewtown
onstrevu

onstrevusydney

disappointing

the one positive - I was able to walk in and have the eye test which seemed standard.
despite the advertising -
colour selection not so good
colours I selected not in my size, arms not in the colour. No glasses case - extra $$.
email about when I could pick up, went unanswered
reading glass lenses not in stock so 10 day wait
same for bifocals but that's understandable. Bi - focals, same price as elsewhere.
can't pop out lenses to change up frames for reading glasses - not told until they were paid for and received.
pop out for bi -focals have to go back to shop to change up frames
All- in- all nothing special, can get same deal and more choice everywhere.
Advertising "big sell" but misleading

Optical Retailers

Find out how Dresden Physical store compares to other Optical Retailers

Great idea, great service, great product

Easy to find the store and helpful staff member explained the layout and options.
The price is impossible to go past -- so cheap, and the business model is so encouraging, in that it shows that environmentally sensitive and sensible products can be stylish and affordable.