Dririder

Dririder

Andrew

AndrewMid North Coast, NSW

Jackets and gloves

Got a winter and summer jacket and summer jacket and 2 pair's of gloves, second time I put my wallet in the summer jacket the inside of the pocket came apart and the wallet was not a tight fit and the glove end of 1 pair fingers I had to get fixed at a shop on my travels and again my fingers weren't long causing the glove end to fail, always had dririder gear but this will be the last time I buy anything from them again, save your money and try another brand,sad to see a trusted brand I've used for over 25 years go the way of cheap manufacturing

jobar

jobarThe Mallee, VIC

apex 5 adventure jacket

hi guys sizing is just stuffed up had to go 2XL instead of XL to a fit across my chest and the sleeves are 90 cm too long bought online unfortunately but tried on in store after.... common problem I'm told steer clear of these.... the armour flops around like a tennis ball in a bucket as well.. just crap fitment quality

minj0812Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

JET WINTER GLOVES. Customer service non-existent, product quality is hit and miss, sizing is off

Was looking for a pair of winter gloves and having trouble to find the sizing chart. Went to Dririder's official website and when you click "Gloves Sizing Chart" then the sizing chart for BOOTS will come up, sent an email through and never heard back. Managed to find the sizing chart through AMXSUPERSTORE, but the chart starts from SMALL size and the gloves I wanted has an XS size. Luckily I tried in store and figured out all Dririder Winter Gloves are LARGE FIT. Finally the product quality, went for a rider on the weekend and their winter gloves do nothing but un-breathable, my thumb still feel cold when the outside temperature is around 15 degrees celsius.

Find out how Dririder compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Dririder stealth boots -Good in the Dry, but...

This has been the second pair of Stealth boots Ive had and now they are going back to the Manufacturer for the same reason, not waterproof. Its been dry for a bit in Qld, but now its raining going into winter and the same problem occurs, wet feet, even in a moderate downpour . The first pair leaked in the toe area, these ones leak all over.

ADVENTURI DRIRIDER Gloves

Just paid $135 for this latest release of DRIRIDER gloves at my local store. The moment I slipped my hand into the glove there was warmth generated. A short gauntlet style well covering my DriRider jacket sleeve, I have the largest size 4XL, features include a left first finger visor wipe, two velcro straps, multiple finger crash protectors, knuckle knobs, inner palm crash slider, wrist stretch gather, and stop water fabric, these have to be the BEST gloves on the Planet.
EXCELLENT !!!

Kyle S.

Kyle S.South East Queensland, QLD

Dririder jackets

I have had 2 dririder jackets and they have each lasted years and I have never had any issues for the price. The comfort and durability is definitely fare regarding their cheaper price rate.

Lach

Lach

Dririder Ace boots - Don't get it wet

I have had a pair of Dririder Ace boots for 5 months now, in Australia we've been having a massive drought so I hadn't been able to see how they fare in the rain - Until now.

After riding in the rain the inside of the boot has fallen apart like soggy cardboard. Peeling aware the inside reveals the inside of the boots have a hollow channel running through them.

So they're motorcycle boots that cannot handle exposure to the natural elements - So if you live in a country where it rains even once, DO NOT BUY.

Deano

DeanoSydney, NSW

Used to be good. Now it's hit and miss.

Big Al

Big AlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dririder Vortex Adventure 2, and Pro gear

Leescotty

LeescottyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hurricane 2 suit Total Fail

I have only had my suit for just over 3 month and at start it kept me dry but after such a short time the thing is falling to bits. The right arm has split at the stitching at the front and rear and i've resorted to using duct tape on it to hold it together. I had wanted a replacement but since they are being so awkward towards me i just want a refund. I'll never buy any of their products ever again after this.

MrRodeo

MrRodeoAU

WORST LEATHER JACKETS

I can only comment on the leather road bike jackets
Terribly made, zipper doesn't even line up with the centre of the chest. sleeve cuffs cut into your wrists, sizing is way off, sleeves are too short, leather is some cheap quality super stiff in all my 30 years of riding these are the worst.

Dr Dave

Dr DaveSydney, NSW

Finally, a solid pair of comfortable boots that are functional, comfortable and stylish

Curly S

Curly SSouth West, WA

Zip Fail.

Bought a Dri rider jacket 9months ago. June 2018. It was suitable for the purpose. Have not used it in the wet at this stage. However the zip has failed. You attempt to fasten the jacket together and the zip just comes apart. The fastener just opens up and fails to close jacket. I'm loathe to return jacket due to no receipt and we're all aware of what retailers are like. Love to sell you a product, but don't like the follow up if products are faulty.
I guess it's a case of you get what you pay for. No more Dri rider for me

Vortex jacket and pants

I was researching the best solution for textile gear and was very attracted to the Vortex Adventure pants and jacket. After reading reviews and frustration at being able to find a stockist near me, I rang the distributers a number of times, left messages each time and also contacted them via their web site twice and no answer. Given negative comments below and simply no comms from the distributor (an this is the sales "honeymoon" phase) I have arrived at the conclusion that I need to look for other brands as a solution. Frustrating buying experience.

Dri Rider Airflow Jacket - Terrible inner wind/water liner

Purchased jacket in early October 2017 and didn't need to wear the wind/water proof liner until July 2018 and used it for just over 3 months during winter. The velcrose tabs continually stick against the light weight lining material each time you took it off and on and after 3 months the lining material was thread bare and ripped. The rest of the jacket was fine - took the liner back to Canberra Motorcycles where I was told that my warranty had run out by 2 weeks and because Dri-rider can't replace the liner and the jacket was fine - bad luck. Not buying anymore dri-rider gear again - BEWARE! - oh yeah, and the zipper keeps getting stuck on the fabric.

AussieBob

AussieBobSydney

Zipper keeps getting stuck in the material flaps

The summer jacket is good but the plastic zipper teeth have broken off in my anger to get the zipper head unstuck by the fabric that keeps getting jammed in the zipper head from all angles all the time. Three years old and I've had enough and just purchased a RST Summer jacket, which I trust will be as perfect as their leather jacket that I own.

Juniormin

JuniorminAdelaide

Dririder Classic 2.0 Kevlar Jeans, WEIRD SIZING

Bought this size 34 kevlar jeans online, looks like slim fit in the picture but it's actually straight. I normally wear 33 straight or 34 slim fit jeans, but when I tried this pants on it's soooo long and soooo big, I put one arm inside the pants and it's still loose. The knee protectors are literally on my shin even in riding position. One of my friend wears 34 casual jeans and I asked him to give it a go and he reckons it's way too big for him too.
Overall quality is ok but the sizing is weird, I would recommend downsizing if you are looking to buy one. I bought another kevlar jeans(size 34) from ALDI later for $69 (almost $100 cheaper) and it fits me perfect.

Stefan

StefanAuckland

failed fabric - not fit for purpose

Dririder legend boots

Great boots. Very comfortable and stylish on and off the bike. Highly recommended. Hard wearing and good value for the price.

Saved my skin and still working well

My Dririder RallyCross Pro jacket has seen 12000km in Asia in some of the worst conditions imaginable including hard rain, mud and being wet for days at a time. It has also been in two falls on wet bitumen and concrete at 70km/h plus and has saved me the prospect of a regional Asian hospital on both occasions with nil damage to the jacket except some abrasion on the hard armour. I bought this jacket in 2013 and am really impressed with it however it is alarming to read so many negative comments regarding the quality of newer products as this will force me to evaluate other brands when looking for a replacement.