Drive My Car - Car Owner
Part of Drive My Car  4.0 (217)

Drive My Car - Car Owner

1 review · Statistics

100% · 10%
See the Best Car Share Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Drive My Car › Car Owner1 review
Satyaki C.
Satyaki C.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts
  Verified Car Owner

The website is easy to use, and really they took care of all the paperwork. I hardly did anything

Thankfully the hold time isn't bad at all, and there is a dedicated individual looking after each rental. I mostly interacted by email and had no issues at all, they were prompt with their responses. Show details