Drive My Car - Car Renter

Drive My Car - Car Renter (page 2 of 2)

4.4

DriveMyCar are the best

Drivemycar is a good company to deal with.
Resnoble prices for rent ,good cars , good stuff,customer servise is really,the bond and other payments were handled well ,I have received the same vehicle.
DriveMyCar is the best

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks for the kind words Kabalan and we're pleased you had a great experience. We hope we can help you again soon.

Paul Lachal

Paul LachalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic system

I had never tried drive my car and stumbled onto it as I needed a car for a family holiday in WA. I was slightly concerned but it worked perfectly. Mark was a great host and met me at my rented accommodation, explaining everything about the car and he picked it up at my preferred destination. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the process

Vehicle TypeMitsubishi Outlander
DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks for the kind words Paul. We think Mark is a great host too :). Feel free to add this to Google Reviews as well. Hope we can help again :)

Matteo Vigotti

Matteo VigottiSydney, NSW

Beyond my highest expectations!!!

The customer service was excellent.
All the practice had been well handled.
The car was brand new, I couldn't have expected better than that!
Drive my Car service and Sutton City, they gave me the opportunity to enjoy my holiday to the fullest!

Vehicle TypeSubaru Forester
DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Matteo, thanks for the feedback. Always nice to get a new car as a car rental too! We hope you had a great trip.

Car Hire Services