Car Renter, Car Owner

Smooth process. Would definitely use them again

Easy process despite having an overseas drivers license. Had to pay a large bond upfront due to the same. But I got the bond money back in 1 business day. The car was in immaculate condition and extremely clean. I would definitely rent from Drivemycar again.

Isaac s.

Isaac s.Sydney, NSW

Very easy to hire and good customer service. Long time rental is the best option.

If you are looking for long term rental for uber or private use. Drive my car is the best option in town. They return your bond once you return the car in same condition. Good customer service.

Drive My Car has been an amazing service

The team from sales, service, fleet, accounts and operations have been fantastic to deal with and always accomodating to my business needs. The vehicle choices, options and preference was always catered for my needs. Due to different circumstances and business changes the team were always very helpful and allowed me sufficient notice for servicing, changeover, handover, swapping and courtesy vehicle arrangements. The whole team have been part of my business and essentially understood what I needed and when. Richard and Stephen in particular are a delight to deal with and are both very experienced and knowledgeable of vehicle types, financing and vehicle types. Well done and thank you.

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks so much for the kind words. We've appreciated working with you and the team as well!

Car Rental Services

Find out how Drive My Car compares to other Car Rental Services

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people great service

Outstanding service, understanding and thoughtful. Massive thank you to Stephen and malik who made me feel like a friend and not just a customer.they gave ma brand new car and i keep extending the agreement for more than one year now just because of their professional services i don't need to go somewhere else to rent a car.As a satisfied customer I would highly recommended to others.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Ace K.

Ace K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great company and extremely reliable.

Great support team, very reliable company to book a car to drive rideshare, the bond is very low and cars are the newest models, I am very happy with their services and support. Thanks guys I highly recommend it

October 25th 2019 Update: Time is money you guys understand that and have the best support making my life very easy, thanks so much.

This is the third car that i rented from you, all in great condition, easy support to upload the files to uber, fast solving problems, i am very happy with the car that i am now that i had to lease for one year. Thank you so much Drive my car team.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a better vehicle

A company that works for and with the Customer

Great customer service
Rental & Bond payments were processed with ease.
The vehicle collected was 110% better than what i expected. (after dealing with other companies)
Used for Uber X and was highly complimented by the riders.

Vehicle TypeKia Sorento
Dhruv C.

Dhruv C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brand new Mercedes with valet pickup from the airport

Much much cheaper than using traditional rental car companies. For the price we paid and received a top-spec and brand new Mercedes, we would have been offered a Suzuki or Nissan Micra at Hertz/National etc. Customer service fast and easy to deal with. Highly recommended

Vehicle TypeMercedes-Benz A-Class A250
Zsik

Zsik

DMC is amazing for rideshare rentals.

DMC is the best company ever. I have used it for almost 3 years for rideshare rentals, and the price, service, and quality is impeccable. Backed by a great DMC insurance policy and outstanding customer service, no others could have beat it.

Do not go with any other company for rideshare rentals, and even P2P car rentals in general! Also easy at tax time due to automatically generated invoices.

I forgot to mention, Stephen from DMC is absolutely amazing. I have dealt with him over the past three years and he has been the best manager I have dealt with - he is an absolute asset and deserves the utmost praise.

Vehicle TypeToyota Prius

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

Drive My Car

I am looking to rent my car on this site in Adelaide and noticed that there only seems to be about 20 cars and only 1 available? Does that mean this service in not in much demand in Adelaide.

F Shah
F Shah

Hi andrew, yes, sometimes cars can be booked or not available. Better call them to help you for first booking... rest once you get used to it then you should be fine with it i have booked almost 5 times till now...

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Andrew, we would suggest listing your car. We will call you and walk you through the process and pricing. If your car is well priced and in a good central location it could do well due to the fact that there are not a lot of cars available in Adelaide.

Mita

Mitaasked

Drive My Car

How is the car rental demand in Melbourne??

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Mita, Melbourne demand is strong, it is however always dependant on your location. The more centrally located the better.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Drive My Car

I've been on line trying to find a car - most of them say GOOD condition.... is that normal? Are good conditions cars ok. I'm wanting a car for several months? Thanks

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Dawn, Yes, all cars are in good condition, some cars are brand new models, no car is older than 10 years or has done more than 150,000 km. Call us on 1300 980 706 or email sales@drivemycar.com.au and we can discuss your requirements.

Get an answer from our members and Drive My Car representatives