Car Renter, Car Owner

1.5

Matt M.

Matt M.Sydney, NSW

Booking cars that are not even available!!

Booking cars that are not even available!! Booked a long term rental for 6 months, spoke to 3 different staff members to ensure the vehicle I wanted was definitely available, was confirmed with each conversation! Then paid the $500 bond and the $280 weekly payment - got my booking confirmation, confirmed a pick up day and time with Suttons City - arrived to dealer and was advised the car was not even available, then they tried to offer me another vehicle with max of 150kms per day when the one I booked was unlimited KMs.... Would not recommend this company or service to anyone. Very unprofessional and inconvenient!!

Vehicle TypeHolden Equinox EQ
Max Tayar

Max TayarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Is good

Good people to deal with and understanding when it comes to the customers needs and expectations. They helped with any questions that I had for them and were honest in dealing with them.

Vehicle TypeBMW 2 Series
Received Booked VehicleNo, I received a worse vehicle

Worst Car Hire Company!!! Do Not Rent Car Here! Racist!!!!

Vehicle TypeJeep Wrangler
Car Rental Services

Find out how Drive My Car compares to other Car Rental Services

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing car hire

Because drive my car is not the owner, your dealing with a 3 party and that's a problem. Poor communication on where pick up at airport. Inexperienced staff at pickup and drop off. Bogus damage claim day after drop off. Car was dirty inside from previous rental and many scratches and a dent on panels. Not what I was expecting.

Vehicle TypeToyota Camry ASV50R / AVV50R

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

Drive My Car

I am looking to rent my car on this site in Adelaide and noticed that there only seems to be about 20 cars and only 1 available? Does that mean this service in not in much demand in Adelaide.

F Shah
F Shah

Hi andrew, yes, sometimes cars can be booked or not available. Better call them to help you for first booking... rest once you get used to it then you should be fine with it i have booked almost 5 times till now...

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Andrew, we would suggest listing your car. We will call you and walk you through the process and pricing. If your car is well priced and in a good central location it could do well due to the fact that there are not a lot of cars available in Adelaide.

Mita

Mitaasked

Drive My Car

How is the car rental demand in Melbourne??

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Mita, Melbourne demand is strong, it is however always dependant on your location. The more centrally located the better.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Drive My Car

I've been on line trying to find a car - most of them say GOOD condition.... is that normal? Are good conditions cars ok. I'm wanting a car for several months? Thanks

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Dawn, Yes, all cars are in good condition, some cars are brand new models, no car is older than 10 years or has done more than 150,000 km. Call us on 1300 980 706 or email sales@drivemycar.com.au and we can discuss your requirements.

Get an answer from our members and Drive My Car representatives