Car Renter, Car Owner

• Booking Process
DLB

DLBPerth, WA

Unable to Deliver

Business model looks promising but fails to deliver. Tried multiple cars supposedly available on their website but none were available. One car owner hike his price after my offer to book, then his car became unavailable because he will be on holiday.

Booking Process

mowby1kanobymel

Cheap cars but prepare to be robbed. Untrustworthy and unprofessional.

It could be really good

An excellent concept, which is unfortunately poorly executed when you consider sales, bookings and post-sale/ service.

Registration/ sign up/ Customer service process - 3 stars
Booking/ having car booked - 2 stars
Dealing with issues/ incidents - 0 stars

I thought the sales/ booking team did their best given the limitations of the platform/ service, but really what diminished all trust in the service. A shame really, given they're the only ones in this market that offers such a service.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Drive My Car compares to other Car Rental Services

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

Drive My Car

I am looking to rent my car on this site in Adelaide and noticed that there only seems to be about 20 cars and only 1 available? Does that mean this service in not in much demand in Adelaide.

F Shah
F Shah

Hi andrew, yes, sometimes cars can be booked or not available. Better call them to help you for first booking... rest once you get used to it then you should be fine with it i have booked almost 5 times till now...

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Andrew, we would suggest listing your car. We will call you and walk you through the process and pricing. If your car is well priced and in a good central location it could do well due to the fact that there are not a lot of cars available in Adelaide.

Mita

Mitaasked

Drive My Car

How is the car rental demand in Melbourne??

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Mita, Melbourne demand is strong, it is however always dependant on your location. The more centrally located the better.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Drive My Car

I've been on line trying to find a car - most of them say GOOD condition.... is that normal? Are good conditions cars ok. I'm wanting a car for several months? Thanks

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Dawn, Yes, all cars are in good condition, some cars are brand new models, no car is older than 10 years or has done more than 150,000 km. Call us on 1300 980 706 or email sales@drivemycar.com.au and we can discuss your requirements.

Get an answer from our members and Drive My Car representatives