Car Renter, Car Owner

• Received Booked Vehicle
Max Tayar

Max TayarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Is good

Good people to deal with and understanding when it comes to the customers needs and expectations. They helped with any questions that I had for them and were honest in dealing with them.

Some Work to do

Customer Service was nice enough but the process was a little too long. on drop off it was slightly quicker.
the car was very dirty and had to be washed immediately, so it was dropped off looking way better than when it was collected. the boot was also almost full of equipment so if it was more than just me travelling it would have been an issue.
I had a few meetings to attend to as well as some family catch up

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

Drive My Car

I am looking to rent my car on this site in Adelaide and noticed that there only seems to be about 20 cars and only 1 available? Does that mean this service in not in much demand in Adelaide.

F Shah
F Shah

Hi andrew, yes, sometimes cars can be booked or not available. Better call them to help you for first booking... rest once you get used to it then you should be fine with it i have booked almost 5 times till now...

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Andrew, we would suggest listing your car. We will call you and walk you through the process and pricing. If your car is well priced and in a good central location it could do well due to the fact that there are not a lot of cars available in Adelaide.

Mita

Mitaasked

Drive My Car

How is the car rental demand in Melbourne??

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Mita, Melbourne demand is strong, it is however always dependant on your location. The more centrally located the better.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Drive My Car

I've been on line trying to find a car - most of them say GOOD condition.... is that normal? Are good conditions cars ok. I'm wanting a car for several months? Thanks

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Dawn, Yes, all cars are in good condition, some cars are brand new models, no car is older than 10 years or has done more than 150,000 km. Call us on 1300 980 706 or email sales@drivemycar.com.au and we can discuss your requirements.

Get an answer from our members and Drive My Car representatives