Car Renter, Car Owner

• Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Efficient digital sign-up process

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks Geoff for the very clear review. We appreciate that sometimes the process isn't always 100% perfect but we do our best to make the car rental experience as easy as possible. Thank you!

Oleg

Oleg

simple to set up the account, easy to proceed with bookings

Team is very responsive. Very easy to set up the account. Easy to communicate. Cars match as advertised. I use the company for 3 years mainly for Uber. Any inquiries are answered in a quick manner.

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks Oleg, we appreciate your support! If you ever need a car for Uber driving, we're happy to help.

TheCoastie

TheCoastieSydney, NSW

Convenient Car Hire

Ive been with DriveMyCar for almost 3 years now and overall the vehicles and customer service has been great. Only issue is the accounts department which has charged the wrong accounts on numerous times, and blame the system for not properly removing accounts, as requested. Accounts definitely needs to be improved to not feel like an offshore processing department.
Would also be great to have more new cars to hire from manufacturers as previously available from Subaru and Peugeot. Manufacturer promo deals have disappeared for over 12 months now. Disappointed.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Drive My Car compares to other Car Rental Services

Good service and reasonably priced

Have used Drive My Car regularly and have always received great service. Rentals have been reasonably priced and the cars in good condition. Airport pick ups / drop offs have been simple. Would recommend.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The car we hired was a mercedes and was in excellent condition. The customer service was excellent. We had one little hiccup but was sorted out very quickly. Overall very happy and would use this company again.

Very Good service

My 1st DMC experience, very good service, especially Jasper and his fleet team, bond refunded within a week, car in tip-top condition, will definitely look for him again and recommend this to all my friends.

Abhishek

AbhishekSydney

Overall Satisfactory Experience

Booked my first car for 18 days with Drive my car and it went well...mostly :)

Good - Price / Pre booking assistance in terms of whats available etc....
Bad - Available but not available cars :) Changes in the booking due to unavailability. Lack of operational process maturity due to a new business.
l dealing.

I had a concern with the procedure followed for return inspection but it was sorted out after few discussions.

Alix

AlixMelbourne

Great value for money

My first Drive my Car experience was good. I was able to hire a basically new vehicle, the owner Peter was friendly and easy to contact, and registration and paperwork was simple to fill out. I was able to speak to a staff member to add an additional driver at short notice and they were friendly and efficient. Their website could be better, and I wasn't able to get hold of anyone out-of-hours, but I had no serious issues and think this is a good option to have if you are travelling. Hopefully this catches on and more cars are available in certain areas.

Good Experience

As an owner, everything ran smoothly from handover to return.
Payments were on time, and my car was usually returned in good condition. However, be sure to carefully check the car on return for damage

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Ian, That's great to hear and very valuable words. All owners and renters need to ensure they take the time to complete both handover inspection reports confirming the condition of the car.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Drive My Car compares to other Car Rental Services

Excelent

It was very good and easy to book the vehicle and the services was great even when picking up and dropping off the vehicle. The vehicle was clear and pretty much what I expected. Thanks.

Kodo

KodoMELBOURNE, Victoria

Ultimately satisfied with the service provided by DMCR

Updated Review: After some initial difficulties I am now satisfied with Drive My Car Rentals and how the newly appointed management have handled my car rental processes. There were several difficulties to overcome and Drive My Car Rentals handled these difficulties professionally and to my complete satisfaction. l would now recommend this service to others as the DMCR procedures appear to be effectively managed and implemented.
Professional resolution of issues
Older procedures were inadequate

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

Drive My Car

I am looking to rent my car on this site in Adelaide and noticed that there only seems to be about 20 cars and only 1 available? Does that mean this service in not in much demand in Adelaide.

F Shah
F Shah

Hi andrew, yes, sometimes cars can be booked or not available. Better call them to help you for first booking... rest once you get used to it then you should be fine with it i have booked almost 5 times till now...

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Andrew, we would suggest listing your car. We will call you and walk you through the process and pricing. If your car is well priced and in a good central location it could do well due to the fact that there are not a lot of cars available in Adelaide.

Mita

Mitaasked

Drive My Car

How is the car rental demand in Melbourne??

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Mita, Melbourne demand is strong, it is however always dependant on your location. The more centrally located the better.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Drive My Car

I've been on line trying to find a car - most of them say GOOD condition.... is that normal? Are good conditions cars ok. I'm wanting a car for several months? Thanks

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Dawn, Yes, all cars are in good condition, some cars are brand new models, no car is older than 10 years or has done more than 150,000 km. Call us on 1300 980 706 or email sales@drivemycar.com.au and we can discuss your requirements.

Get an answer from our members and Drive My Car representatives