Car Renter, Car Owner

• Booking Process
  • Vehicle Condition
  • Received Booked Vehicle

Excellent service

Helping me to get a rental car with easy process car was on excellent conditions and very clean I extend my rental in no time with email and everything organised smoothly and efficiently happy with their professional and prompt services and surely recommend for future service

Michael J.

Michael J.Central West, NSW

If you are looking for a hire vehicle, try this place first!

Fantastic service! Prompt responses to my questions! And the vehicle exceeded my expectations! I will be highly recommended your service to all my family and friends.. so much easier, more efficient and ultimately cheaper than any hire car company I have dealt with.. thank you!

Anup K C

Anup K CSydney, NSW

Excellent choice

Very good customer service and the vehicle rate is cheap. I have been using drivemycar for almost a year now and never had any issue.
Thanks Jasper for your help and quick response everytime.

Received Booked VehicleYes

Adnan

AdnanSydney, NSW

Professional and Friendly Team.

Booked with this company many times last year. Quick, professional and friendly team. Vincent helped me a lot in all my requests. I Want to use their service once more.

Good service

Jasper is a good guy . And help me a lot about everything i need to know.
And price is quite reasonable.
Everything you need to know is just sent then a email.

Greg

Greg

Perfect partnership

The people are so professional and efficient, it is just a breeze dealing with them. Wonderful vehicles at great prices. The job I have I don't have the time to sit for a long time and they fix everything for me with no fuss

Excellent service for the price

Booked the service twice so far and the experience was very good in both the cases. Best value and highly recommended. Service and the communication were also very good. Would surely use it again.

Susan H.

Susan H.Dickson 2602, ACT

First time user of platform, I'll be back!

I was looking for a car rental for my road trip holiday & found the drive my car website. I read some reviews that were all positive and took the plunge. Now it's my turn to give the positive review. I hired an Audi C3 convertible for a week for $350, which included the reduced insurance. It would have cost me over $500 for a small (boring) automatic from one of the big companies. The car owner was unfailingly polite, accommodated my time frames & was a pleasure to deal with. I had so much fun with that car - it's been a lifelong dream to drive a convertible! Such a great car & such a great deal! Definitely will be a return customer.

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Great platform and will use again in the future

It was easy to search for the right car for me and great communication from the customer service team leading up to signing the rental agreement. Great value for money given that the hire was over Xmas and new years (and normal rental car companies were charging an arm and a leg). Adding an additional driver was super easy. The car suffered damages while I was in possession and all issues were dealt with after the car was returned to owner, they were very fair and efficient when dealing with the insurance claim. Will definitely use this platform again.

Find out how Drive My Car compares to other Car Rental Services

Smooth process. Would definitely use them again

Easy process despite having an overseas drivers license. Had to pay a large bond upfront due to the same. But I got the bond money back in 1 business day. The car was in immaculate condition and extremely clean. I would definitely rent from Drivemycar again.

Irene

IreneDarling Downs, QLD

Great customer service

Lovely car - suited our needs well. Very helpful customer service too. Every detail of the lease was handled well. Vehicle was our family car and we loved it. Can recommend Drivemycar.

Hired A Mustang

Hired A Mustang South-Eastern Region, NSW

I hired a Mustang!

Outstanding service from start to finish!
Paying bond & the terms was easy & fair.
The Mustang was 100% of what it was advertised - top class machine!
I used this for my daughter’s formal & she & her friends arrived like movie stars.
Would highly recommend DriveMyCar

Easy process and nice car

It was my first time using DriveMyCar. It was a very easy process and the car was clean and well maintained. The owner had nice individual touches. holder for the mobile phone was especially appreciated. Pick up and drop off was easy and flexible. I’d been thinking of buying a used RAV4 and it was a good way to check out the model.

Satyaki C.

Satyaki C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The website is easy to use, and really they took care of all the paperwork. I hardly did anything.

Thankfully the hold time isn't bad at all, and there is a dedicated individual looking after each rental. I mostly interacted by email and had no issues at all, they were prompt with their responses.

A highly efficient and professional service.

Customer service was great, I haven't received my bond back yet but I don't expect any difficulty. The vehicle was in top condition and it proved to be ideal for my role as a first time Uber Driver

Jonh

JonhSydney

Car renting in nominal price

Hi,
I'm a regular customer with drive my car for 3years and renting for years. But due to covid-19 time my payment was delayed but i paid.. But Richard terminated contract.

I have used Drivemycar several times and never been disappointed. Rentals have been a few days to a few weeks.
I enjoy the flexible arrangements to suit my needs. I can hire a van or a small run-around.
Jasper has always given great service to ensure my rental experience runs smoothly. I love the free daily KM allowance.

Muthoni M.

Muthoni M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient and excellent service

Convenient and excellent service.
The car I needed was always available and I am always made aware of any changes prior to car pick up.
Highly recommend as the cost is far much better than a regular rental company.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

A fantastic company to deal with

The customer service was fantastic , professional and friendly staff , it was a pleasure to deal with Richard Duncan . The car was exactly what I needed , at a great price . I would highly recommend this company .

Isaac s.

Isaac s.Sydney, NSW

Very easy to hire and good customer service. Long time rental is the best option.

If you are looking for long term rental for uber or private use. Drive my car is the best option in town. They return your bond once you return the car in same condition. Good customer service.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

Drive My Car

I am looking to rent my car on this site in Adelaide and noticed that there only seems to be about 20 cars and only 1 available? Does that mean this service in not in much demand in Adelaide.

F Shah
F Shah

Hi andrew, yes, sometimes cars can be booked or not available. Better call them to help you for first booking... rest once you get used to it then you should be fine with it i have booked almost 5 times till now...

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Andrew, we would suggest listing your car. We will call you and walk you through the process and pricing. If your car is well priced and in a good central location it could do well due to the fact that there are not a lot of cars available in Adelaide.

Mita

Mitaasked

Drive My Car

How is the car rental demand in Melbourne??

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Mita, Melbourne demand is strong, it is however always dependant on your location. The more centrally located the better.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Drive My Car

I've been on line trying to find a car - most of them say GOOD condition.... is that normal? Are good conditions cars ok. I'm wanting a car for several months? Thanks

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Dawn, Yes, all cars are in good condition, some cars are brand new models, no car is older than 10 years or has done more than 150,000 km. Call us on 1300 980 706 or email sales@drivemycar.com.au and we can discuss your requirements.

Get an answer from our members and Drive My Car representatives