Car Renter, Car Owner

• Received Booked Vehicle

Efficient digital sign-up process

Vehicle TypeHyundai Tucson
DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks Geoff for the very clear review. We appreciate that sometimes the process isn't always 100% perfect but we do our best to make the car rental experience as easy as possible. Thank you!

Oleg

Oleg

simple to set up the account, easy to proceed with bookings

Team is very responsive. Very easy to set up the account. Easy to communicate. Cars match as advertised. I use the company for 3 years mainly for Uber. Any inquiries are answered in a quick manner.

Vehicle TypeToyota Corolla
DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Thanks Oleg, we appreciate your support! If you ever need a car for Uber driving, we're happy to help.

TheCoastie

TheCoastieSydney, NSW

Convenient Car Hire

Ive been with DriveMyCar for almost 3 years now and overall the vehicles and customer service has been great. Only issue is the accounts department which has charged the wrong accounts on numerous times, and blame the system for not properly removing accounts, as requested. Accounts definitely needs to be improved to not feel like an offshore processing department.
Would also be great to have more new cars to hire from manufacturers as previously available from Subaru and Peugeot. Manufacturer promo deals have disappeared for over 12 months now. Disappointed.

Car Rental Services

Find out how Drive My Car compares to other Car Rental Services

Good service and reasonably priced

Have used Drive My Car regularly and have always received great service. Rentals have been reasonably priced and the cars in good condition. Airport pick ups / drop offs have been simple. Would recommend.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

The car we hired was a mercedes and was in excellent condition. The customer service was excellent. We had one little hiccup but was sorted out very quickly. Overall very happy and would use this company again.

Vehicle TypeMercedes-Benz C-Class

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

Drive My Car

I am looking to rent my car on this site in Adelaide and noticed that there only seems to be about 20 cars and only 1 available? Does that mean this service in not in much demand in Adelaide.

F Shah
F Shah

Hi andrew, yes, sometimes cars can be booked or not available. Better call them to help you for first booking... rest once you get used to it then you should be fine with it i have booked almost 5 times till now...

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Andrew, we would suggest listing your car. We will call you and walk you through the process and pricing. If your car is well priced and in a good central location it could do well due to the fact that there are not a lot of cars available in Adelaide.

Mita

Mitaasked

Drive My Car

How is the car rental demand in Melbourne??

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Mita, Melbourne demand is strong, it is however always dependant on your location. The more centrally located the better.

Dawn

Dawnasked

Drive My Car

I've been on line trying to find a car - most of them say GOOD condition.... is that normal? Are good conditions cars ok. I'm wanting a car for several months? Thanks

DriveMyCar T.Drive My Car

Hi Dawn, Yes, all cars are in good condition, some cars are brand new models, no car is older than 10 years or has done more than 150,000 km. Call us on 1300 980 706 or email sales@drivemycar.com.au and we can discuss your requirements.

Get an answer from our members and Drive My Car representatives