Drugscreen

Drugscreen

See the Best Health Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DaisyQ

DaisyQSydney

Fast drug testing kits

I recently purchased five drug test kits from Drugscreen and couldn't be happier with the product and the service they provided for my office. The delivery was exceptionally fast and results from there saliva drug testers we ordered were super fast, gave us results within minutes.
We will definately be using Drugscreen's services again and highly recommend there products and services
Delivery and results

Dr Zaius

Dr ZaiusSydney

Fast and effective drug test kits

I purchased five saliva drug test kits and found the product and service from there online store excellent. The test only took one minute to provide a positive/negative reading which is very fast, and it was delivered to me with 48 hours of my order placement. Fast and very professional product and service from Drugscreen.com.au
5/5 Stars