Drummond Golf Physical store

Drummond Golf Physical store

3.5

gromitt

gromittAU

Threatened by sales person with a golf club

I went to buy a hat from the Port Macquarie store. Tried one on but decided not to buy it so I put it back on the shelf. Looked at a few other things before leaving the store. Sales person on the phone the whole time. As I'm putting my kids in the car I hear a voice behind me demand to know where the hat I tried on was. I turned around and it was the sales person standing behind me with a golf club in his hand! I asked if he was accusing me of shoplifting and says yes! I asked if he checked the shelf and he said he hadn't. Tried emailing Drummond Golf to complain as that seems to be the only option they give to contact. No reply. Will never go back.

Store LocationPort Macquarie

Impatient staff-Osborne Park

Traveled 30 mins to purchase golf shoes advertised on sale. None stocked but now you are here 'can I sell you these?' Can I sell you anything in fact! Sales person seemed obliging and friendly at first with offering more shoes to try on. Then when nothing suitable and I didn't purchase friendliness disappeared and rude comment about 'wasting their time was thrown my way! What?
Advertising sale shoes not stocked? Really? So who was wasting whose time?
Go to this store but you must buy something! If not you may get hard tackled before going home! A memorably bad experience. Avoid.

Store LocationOsborne Park
Shanew

Shanew

Purchased driver and then when I went back to get the 3 wood I told them I had seen the driver on line for $60 less but I accepted I didn't do my research. Regardless of me not doing my research they price matched both clubs and refunded the difference. Here in Canberra the Drummond team are great.

Store Locationfyshwick
Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Drummond Golf Physical store compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Ket Yap

Ket YapSydney, NSW

what service ? lousy Drummond services and inferior Mizuno golf club JPX900

Store LocationNorth Parramatta
Johnny M

Johnny MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can’t beat personal service!

Store LocationSountland Victoria
Saphire

SaphireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful staff

The boys at my local always are friendly and give you a wide range of products at pretty good prices without being too pushy, can tell the people there do truly care about the sport and helping people get what they want to get the maximum amount of enjoyment out of the game and everything that comes with it - recommended highly you won't be disappointed.

Amazing scores from great fitting

Went to Drummond Golf Mitcham for a new set of clubs. Jason the store manager was so so helpful. Tried all the clubs I had listed for review, and then he recommended something quite different which were perfect for me - both longer shots and tighter grouping. Now the clubs have arrived my scores are dropping fast, and my mates comment every week about how good the clubs must be.

Store LocationDrummond Golf Mitcham
Kimbo's Iosefo

Kimbo's IosefoSydney, NSW

Most Highly Recommend.

Rod and his staff at Drummond Golf Penrith, provided me with exceptional service from start to finish. Rod was professional, knowledgeable and went out of his way to assist my purchase in every way possible. I highly recommend this business and will most definitely be back. Many thanks!