Drymaster Carpet Cleaning NSW, Wollongong

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning NSW, Wollongong

Carrie

CarrieIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic service!

I spilt black coffee on my carpet and needed someone to come ASAP. They fitted me in the next day, they arrived when they said they would, and they did a great job. Also got my lounge cleaned and it’s like new. I’d highly recommend this company.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Carrie, we are pleased to hear you are happy with the Drymaster Service. Thank you for leaving a review.

Cate C

Cate CSydney

Beautiful job and great attitude

Great job done today. Showed up when expected. Carpets and sofa smell so fresh and clean. I had other tradies around today and Luke just worked around them. Will definitely get these guys back!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Cate, thank you for leaving a review for our technician Luke. I will pass on your kind words to him.

Will always use

Used this service twice so far and it has been excellent from the booking to the technician and the results achieved.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Dianne, thank you for using Drymaster on a regular basis and thank you for leaving your review.

Allan

AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely great job

We couldn't be happier with the result , had really bad stains Scott did a fantastic job of removing them. Right on time and very polite.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Allan, glad to hear your were happy with our service. Thank you for your review.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Awesome Job

Charlie was professional, courteous, super friendly and did an amazing job on our carpets. Our carpets had 12 years of wear and tear and they now look new and feel amazingly soft. Brilliant service.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Michelle, thanks for your review regarding our technician Charlie. We are so pleased to hear that your carpets responded so well to cleaning after 12 years of wear and tear.

See all Drymaster Carpet Cleaning reviews