Drymaster Carpet Cleaning SA, Adelaide

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning SA, Adelaide

Sandie G.

Sandie G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent, consistent service.

I am now a regular customer, thanks to Johan's excellent service. He arrives on time, works efficiently and effectively, and maintains a professional and friendly manner. We have had Johan clean both carpet and tiles, and both have come up perfectly. Highly recommended!

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Sandie, thank you for your review regarding our technician Johan. We are pleased to hear you were happy with his service and I have passed on your comments to him.

Marg

MargAdelaide

A very happy outcome.

I was very happy with the wonderful service from you. The carpets and rugs look wonderful, the whole experience was very positive, friendly, professional and I will be booking you again for next Christmas. Thankyou.

Faultless.

This was our first experience with Drymaster and cannot fault any part of the process. Johan arrived on time and discussed options for our stair well carpeting that was showing its age. Terrific job. Exceeded our expectations. Johan was most friendly, competent and very professional. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi jnj, thank you for your review regarding our technician Johan. Pleased to hear that Johan and Drymaster exceeded your expectations. Thank you for recommending Drymaster.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Drymaster Carpet Cleaning SA, Adelaide compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Stacey

StaceyAdelaide, SA

Awesome job! Very happy

Thank you Johan! My carpets looked amazing for my photoshoot and will help me to sell my house :)

Johan was punctual, friendly, courteous and professional. He did a fantastic job with my carpets and I will get him back for the 'vacate clean' when my house is sold and I move out.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Stacey, thank you for leaving your review for Johan. Pleased to hear you were happy with his job and we will see you again soon.

Great job

Excellent service, they were able to fit me in with not much notice and the job was fantastic. I would highly recommend Johan.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Dani, we are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service.Thank you for you review regarding Johan, will pass your comments on to him.

Excellent would not hesitate to use again

Excellent results the finished product met all expectations. The interaction with the carpet cleaner was very good and very friendly would not hesitate to recommend him to others

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Petlin, thank your for your review. I will pass on you comments to the technician who visited your premises.

Mer

MerAdelaide

Carpets look great

They did a really good job on our old carpets. There were a few old marks that I thought were permanent, but they were able to remove them. Would definitely use them again.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Mer, thank you for reviewing Drymaster. I will pass on your comments to Johan the technician who cleaned the carpets at your premises.

Joyce Ho

Joyce HoDaw Park, South Australia

Satisfying and professional service

Technician is polite and arrive on time, excellent service, professional skills. Stains have been specially care for and removed completely.

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Joyce, we are happy to hear you were pleased with the job that Johan completed at your premises. Thank you for your review.

absolutely disgusted

Arranged for carpets to be cleaned as a Xmas gift to my elderly parents I was told it is booked for 29 December. I rang them on the day and was told they close over Xmas so made another date for 4 January. He arrived, looked only in hallway and told me carpets too old to clean and no driveway to drive truck in. Can't do it and said solution is buy new carpet. He was definitely not interested.
As I drove from the country especially to have carpets cleaned I
Rung a small carpet cleaning business and he came the same day. He did a fantastic job and my 90 year old mum is so happy.
I will not be recommending Drymasters as the service was disgusting from the beginning

Carpet Cleaning Services

Worst service I have ever received

Mark S.Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi Abbey, well we finally found out who you are and I gave you a phone call. I offered to re clean, pay for any damages and offered you a refund. You reply was to hang up. I really don't know how we can help you.

See all Drymaster Carpet Cleaning reviews