Drymaster Carpet Cleaning Questions & Answers

Do you service liverpool 2170

Yes we service Liverpool 2170 in Sydney. Please call us on (02) 8072 3982

stella peter
stella peter · Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hello everyone! I'm a new user as well. Since I like everything to be as clean as possible including the environment, I am quite happy to talk about cleaning. I enjoy reading a lot of blogs about cleaning. Today, I read a blog post about carpet cleaning in Melbourne that I found to be quite helpful. I have a query regarding carpet cleaning services from this blog.

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Hi Stella, how can I help you?

Emerald Ng
Emerald Ng · Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi,

I would like to perform carpet stream cleaning before we move in our rental apartment. The apartment is at 9/F 16 Constitution Road Rdye 2112 NSW. It's three bedroom and ~1300sqm. No furiture at this moment.

What is the price of carpet stream cleaning and when is your earilest avaialble date?

Thanks,
Emerald

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Hi Emerald, can you please call Mark 0412 610 144 as I need to ask a few more questions.

Rosie
Rosie · Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi, I'm wondering if your cleaning process will get rid of fleas?
Ros

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Hi Rosie, we would normally recomend a pest / flea treatment as well as the carpet clean.

Valerie
Valerie · Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

What is the drying time when shampooing carpets

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Hi Valerie, drying time is between 30 minutes and 6 hours depending on which system we use and how soiled you carpet is.

Janice S.
Janice S. · VIC, Melbourne

What type of dry-cleaning products and machines do you use?

Hi Janice we use Actichem: external link

Pat · NSW, Newcastle

Had a mat over carpet some time taken up under a very nasty yellow stain can it be removed

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Yes, we can perform a colour dye repair to remove permanent stains. Please email photos to office@carpetcleaning.com.au

Pat

Have had a reply from you and you can’t help that’s for your prompt response

Murray
Murray · Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Do you have an Adelaide contact for the southern area

Hi Murray yes our Adelaide office number is 08 8312 6438

ERH
ERH · Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

My daughter has had her carpets professionally cleaned recently with no positive result on a large stain which remains as obvious as before the cleaning . It's a large tea stain in the bedroom which I tried to clean with carb soda and vinegar with a little detergent .The stain spread into a high area .Can this be removed ?It's a couple months old .I don't know the type of carpet

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Hi ERH, the stain maybe permanent. If this is the case we may be able to perform a spot dye colour repair which involves spot dyeing the stain the same colour as the carpet. Please email a photo of the stain to office@carpetcleaning.com.au with your contact details. Regards, Mark.

Dana D.
Dana D. · Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm dana
Carpet cleaning
And pest control
If you need a worker please let me know
I have 3 years experience

Moira
Moira · VIC, Melbourne

I have a fabric two seater and two half seater
sofa as well as a large 100% wool mat
Approx how much would it cost to clean?

Jill
Jill

Sorry you would have to ask the company

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

2 seater = $70.00 + 2.5 seater = $87.50. Rug cleaning is $6.50 per m2. Our minimum charge is $117.00 total.

gejkjazz
gejkjazz · Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Any reviews on sofa cleaning?

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM

Hi gejkjazz, yes if you scroll down the reviews there are 4 reviews regarding sofa cleaning. 1/ Oct 28th 2016 from Janice. 2/ Oct 26th 2016 from Kath. 3/ Sept 22nd 2016 from Rusty. 4/ May 21st 2014 from Minda O. You can also watch our video where we are cleaning a microfiber fabric sofa; external link  Regards, Mark

Mary D
Mary D

I'm very confident that Drymaster will do an excellent job for you.

Get an answer from our members and Drymaster Carpet Cleaning representatives

Select a listing for your question

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Drymaster Carpet Cleaning is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more

Visit Official Website