Verified🏆 2024 Award

89% · 36240 · 10%

Michael K
Michael K
  NSW, Newcastle

Could not believe the result

We almost purchased new carpet, very happy with the Michael and the result, he arrived on time and very carefully went about his job. The carpet now looks like new we will be using him again Show reply
Leanne L
Leanne L

Fantastic service

I called at 10am, the costing was simple and the call operator gave me every confidence to go ahead. Andy arrived in two hours as per arranged. He even sent me a confirmation text. He cleaned the whole house and extra carpets, moved all the furniture, without a fuss. So quick, and professional, I loved having a big job done. Perfect, thank you. Show reply
Freddy
Freddy

Good job

Vacate clean. Rang ahead of time to say last job ran over so running slightly late, which was good communication. Performed job, found 2 stains I didn't know about but that's fine. Good job. Show reply
Randall
Randall
  Verified VIC, Melbourne
Portia
PortiaSydney, NSW

Clean, efficient and cute

Handsome Luke arrived and set up with no fuss, got the job done well and left.
Carpets look like brand new.
A friendly, quick service that I will use again.
Reasonably priced too. Show reply
Mohammad Islam
Mohammad IslamSydney, NSW

Unsatisfactory service

I expected a lot from them. I got the service for spot dying permanent spot on my carpet. They were not in time on their first day of service. booking time was between 10:00 am to 12:00 pm but the technician arrived at 4:00 pm. could not dye it properly and the stains were visible as before. after complaining they sent the technician once again and this time they came up with better performance. Still I had to count $200 from my real estate agent for those carpet stains. I expected high from them seeing all the good reviews but finally became disappointed. Advertisement and reality did not match.
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM
Maurie D
Maurie DAU

Fast and a quality job

When I booked I was expecting them to say no we don't service the Central Coast however nothing was too much trouble. The cleaner messaged me half an hour before arrival to say he was going to be an hour late. I learned later he did a job in Sydney before driving up to do ours. Thoroughly recommend.

Kelvin
KelvinBrisbane
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

Quick and easy,

Booked on a public holiday for next day and it was organised with no hiccups. The end result was fantastic too.

Angie
AngiePERTH

Wonderful service

Brett did an amazing job. Came in on Australia Day and all. Our clinic looks so clean and fresh and the chairs are so clean. Thank you so much for the service.

PeterGF
PeterGFKeilor2 posts

Great Job

Had 2 couches and 3 rooms with carpet cleaned. Alex was on time and did a great job.Carpet and couches have come up like new. Highly recommend.

Elsa
Elsa

Excellent results

Our carpets and upholstery were cleaned today and I am very impressed with the excellent results. Stains that didn’t shift in previous cleans are now gone and my couch looks brand new. The couch was dry within a couple of hours, too. I will use the service again and recommend to others.

Brianna
Brianna

Amazing Result

We used Drymaster Carpet Cleaning on Tuesday, Luke came in and worked tirelessly He was extremely pleasant and got the job done. The results were truly shocking, our company caters for large functions and the carpet looks brand new. We have already recommended Luke to several other facilities. Thank you Luke for your amazing Job! ~ Albert & Meyer

KateWilliamstown

So impressed

Alex from Drymaster did a superb job of our couch cleaning. I was so impressed. He’ll be our go-to carpet and couch cleaner from now on.

Emma
Emma3 posts

Excellent job!

Thank you to Jacob for an excellent job on Saturday 19/1. He went above and beyond to clean the heavy duty traffic areas on the carpets and they look brand new. I would highly recommend Drymaster and would certainly use them again. Many thanks for a job well done.

Efficient and stress free

Very efficient - rang and arranged cleaning for 2 days later. Arrived on time and job completed in an hour. A great job was done, the carpets were cleaner than when we moved in.

Ian
IanPerth

Excellent job

Brett came round on Saturday to spring clean my carpets. we had a wax dripping spill/red wine and some grease. he did an excellent job and the carpet looks good as new - very happy with the work.

Very reasonable price and took about an hour.

Thanks mate.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Drymaster Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Jez
Jez

Excellent work

Very happy with the service provided

Mike was professional, knowledgeable and gave me good advice re carpet care and products used.

He was recommended by my sister who has recently had her carpets cleaned and she was very happy with the workmanship as well.

Sandilands
Sandilands

Great service from Alex

Very satisfied with the service. Alex was friendly and charges were reasonable. Communication was good and job completed as promised.

Very Happy
Very HappyPerth

Emergency Clean

These guys are super awesome. Had a carpet cleaner booked in for yesterday but unfortunately was no show. Problem is, it was a vacate clean and the keys were meant to be handed in. Called Drymaster who were able to fit me in first thing this morning. They sent Brett over who arrived early, was great to deal with and did an amazing job!! Am definitely using them from now on. Highly recommended.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jo G
Jo GMid North Coast, NSW2 posts
  QLD, Brisbane

We always use these guys. Good value and always great outcome

We always use these guys. Good value and always great outcome. We only have 2 rooms carpeted and a rug in the lounge room. Around $100.

Debra
DebraSydney

Amazing job

Extremely happy with the results of our carpet, lounge and rug cleaning, especially as we had a number of stains we thought were beyond repair and now look as good as new. Drymaster turned up exactly when they said they would, and service was fast and efficient. Highly recommended.

Marg
MargMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  SA, Adelaide

A very happy outcome

I was very happy with the wonderful service from you. The carpets and rugs look wonderful, the whole experience was very positive, friendly, professional and I will be booking you again for next Christmas. Thankyou.

Chelsea
Chelsea
  QLD, Brisbane

Fantastic job, really friendly and great price

I will be using this service again, it was fantastic, great service, great price and very knowledgeable. The carpet looks fanatic

tessa
tessaperth, western australia3 posts
  WA, Perth

We had our carpets cleaned this week by Drymaster Carpet Cleaning and can confidently recommend their services to you. Service was prompt, professional, and the carpets look GREAT.

I especially appreciate the online booking aspect of the service. Being able to choose my own time and date and add on exactly what i wanted done is a GREAT OPTION!

Will book again with this company.

Nita H
Nita HPimpama3 posts
  QLD, Brisbane

Great Service! flood damage clean up

With all the companies I phoned dry master was the most competitively priced.Courtney was fast, informative and reassuring.which is exactly what you need in s stressful situation.I will definately use dry master again and recommend friends colleagues and clients to do so.

Beth
Beth

Made everything so easy

I found this service so easy to use. Mark was friendly and we were really happy with how well our carpets and rugs looked afterwards.

Good value and will certainly use again.

Lilian
Lilian2 posts

Great job

Dye to the design of pur home we were unable to have the full steam clean however Frank did a great job on our long overdue carpet clean

Rose
Rose
  WA, Perth

Carpet and three piece suite cleaned

Very happy with the cleaning treatment to my carpets this morning. A lovely day for drying too. Will happily recommend.

C.A.
C.A.Sydney, NSW26 posts
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning   DM
DSM
DSM

Great mattress cleaning

We had two mattresses clean and the customer service was great as was the clean itself. Very happy with our much improved mattresses.

Stokey
Stokey
  ACT, Canberra

Awesome

Good old red wine stain.. I tried cleaning it myself but just made a bigger mess.. Ken came to the rescue and fitted me in between jobs.. now the stain is gone.. Thank you Ken for making my day! I would definitely recommend Ken to do your carpet cleaning.. Awesome job.. cheers stokey

Meg
Meg

Excellent Carpet Cleaning Service

Our business has been using DryMaster for carpet and upholstery cleaning for a few years now and we are always satisfied with their work. We recently used their services to tackle two massive floors within our business and the carpet looks amazing.

I would highly recommend their services to anyone. They are professional, well-priced and we can always trust them to do a great job.

-Meaghan

KSJ
KSJSydney6 posts

Prompt, efficient and effective

I can see the difference as well as smell the ‘clean leather’ smell. We done job finished and started on time

Bridget
Bridget
  VIC, Melbourne

Very impressed with overall service

Frank was timely professional and very thorough Would have no problem in recommending Frank as a first class operator.

JCM
JCMSydney, NSW4 posts

Carpet cleaning

Andy was very prompt and efficient. Carpets look great. Thank you. No problem for him to clean an extra rug when requested.

YC
YCBrisbane2 posts
  Verified Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Excellent service and cleaning

We extremely happy with the service we received. The carpets look great! Will most def use Drymaster again. They were prompt and easy to engage with and the technician was extremely knowledgeable.

Virginia
Virginia

Couch cleaning

Thanks so much. The couch was pretty stained as we have a dog who insists on sneaking up onto it and it now looks clean and bright ! The technician who came to clean was very punctual and polite. Was easy to book on phoning in.

Joanna h
Joanna h

Excellent service

I had my couches and carpets cleaned about 8 months ago by another service and was bitterly disappointed. After my appointment with dry master the carpet is cleaner than it has been in a year and my couches look like new! Definitely will be recommending them to friends!

Adam
Adam

Great cleaning and service

Response time was very quick and the carpets look great! Thank you for an excellent service! I would highly recommend them for your carpet cleaning needs.

Sieglinde
Sieglinde
  NSW, Sydney

Well followed up after carpet clean

Had some disappointment with a few spots being left on my carpet after the initial shampoo, but on receiving their follow up query as to satisfaction with the job, and indicating that I'd like a resolution, Drymaster were particularly pleasant, and keen to fix the issue, making quick arrangements to have the problem solved. I was impressed with their polite and interested concern. The affected carpet area was redone, and looks great. Would recommend them for great service.

Visit Official Website