3.8

Very pleased

We were really pleased with the carpet and couch cleaning done by the nice man from Drytron. You could tell he really enjoyed his job and the company which came thu in his workmanship. We will be using Drytron again for sure!

Ashley

AshleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Drytron

I use Drytron once or twice a year depending on what the kids or pets have done to the carpets. I have tried other cleaners but Drytron have never let me down ever.

Judy H

Judy H

Fantastic

Really happy with Drytron nothings ever too much trouble for them and always a friendly service to a high standard. They've been around forever so you cant go wrong with these guys

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

All good

First time using Drytron. Booking was easy since i prefer to do things online thru their website. Man was on time and well presented. He explained the process and price before he began which matched the website quote (big plus). Carpets and rugs cleaned beautifully with no fuss. He left i was happy. Great service all round...

Naomi

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice work Drytron

I had the pleasure of using Drytron to clean my carpets and couches and im really impressed. From start to finish i really enjoyed watching a company that clearly knows customer service! Thankyou

Drytron

The overall finish was above expected. Carpets look brand new again. We have been using Drytron for many years and are extremely satisfied with their service on every occasion. A+

Perfect

Booked online where they give a quote straight away. He was on time friendly and well presented, the cleaned was done with perfect results and on budget. Very happy and can recommend

Jade Miller

Jade Miller

So happy!

They are friendly, prompt, reliable and do a great job! My kids have been home for months so the carpets looked ruined! The man said he'd seen worse which put me at ease and he managed to get ALL stains out and the carpets are back to looking brand new. Lets hope this ISO ends soon but if not i will always be using Drytron for my carpets!

Stuart

StuartGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Carpet Cleaning

I was very impressed with the job done recently by Drytron. He arrived at the appointed time, friendly and gave an outline of the services and cost before commencing. Job was completed to a very high standard and no hidden charges at the end. Honest and reliable company. i will use again.

Kristy M

Kristy MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Drytron

I have always enjoyed great service from Drytron. The carpets are always perfectly cleaned and dry well within the hour. I have never had a stain they cannot get out. First class company.

Great Results

Cannot be happier with the service provided by Drytron. Above and beyond my expectations. Friendly punctual and thorough. I will definitely engage your service again and happliy recommend your service to others.

Bev

BevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Drytron Carpet Cleaning

Just want to give my thanks to the wonderful man from Drytron who did a wonderful job cleaning my carpets and sofa. Drytron are a joy to deal with for all these years.

Melissa Ford

Melissa FordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Work

Thanks to Drytron for a quality job cleaning my rugs carpet and couch. Very easy company to deal with, everything was explained and delivered to a high standard with no hidden costs or surprises. I will use again.

Carpets and Couch cleaning

I booked Drytron to have my couch and carpets cleaned. Booked online thru their website. Man was polite and experienced. Both carpets and couch were cleaned above my expectations. Very happy with service provided.

Drytron

This company has proven itself to me time and time again. Friendly technicians and great customer service are why i keep rebooking. Professional and reliable service every time without fault.

Yolanda

YolandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the best!

Such a good experience with using Drytron. I booked online with ease. Gentleman was on time and polite. Carpets and couches came up super clean. Cost was very reasonable for the service provided. I will be booking Drytron again.

Mary P

Mary PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trusted Company

I can highly recommend Drytron to anyone looking for quality trustworthy workmanship. I have never received any problems with this company after many years of service. Always a pleasure to deal with.

Wonderful job as always!

Always a pleasure having Dryton in to clean my carpets. My mother would always have Drytron in when we were kids and now as a mother myself we are still using them. A true gem of a company after all these years.

carpet dry cleaning

Early last year I engaged Dry tron to clean & sanitise my carpets. Whilst cleaning the carpet in the master bedroom the contractors machine pulled a strand in the carpet causing a noticeable line. When it came time to pay i was offered no apology and was still required to pay the full amount ($500.00). I was told by the Contractor that the Company would contact me to arrange repairs. After 2 months of phone calls and consistently following up they told me that they were going to arrange quotes. Its been over a year and i still have not heard back from them. I would never recommend this company (not even to someone i didn't like ) as i found them very unprofessional and i would have been better hiring the machine and doing it myself.

Splendid!

Super happy with Drytron after trying a few other companies i found Drytron to be the most professional and efficient. Easy to deal with and no hidden surprises! Thanks Drytron

jo

joasked

Do you accept cheques?

B Tidd
B Tidd

They might , maybe ask before you book . I think I paid cash .

Jutka

Jutkaasked

Can you get dried-up blood spots out of woollen carpet?
Approx. how much would it cost to dryclean 6 bedrooms and 1 lounge room?

sanja
sanja

HI Jutka, Sorry, I have no idea about the answers to those questions. I am sure the Drytron people will be able to answer them. Just Google their number in your area. I have to say, they got out red wine stains and a urine stain (baby!) and general unknowns, there was only one stain they had no chance with, it may have been hair dye or fake tan, something like that. Good luck

wansy

They were able to get them out for me, but I thibk any carpet steam cleaner should be able to. I thought Drytron were a rip off. In my house I got them to clean 2 bedrooms, a couple of passages , a lounge room and a dining room and they charged me $480. After I kicked up a stink , they reduced it to $450. About 6 months before , I had the same rooms done for $240. I strongly suggest you ring up a few other local carpet steam cleaners to get a more realistic price.

jock Kennedy

jock Kennedyasked

Cost structures ~
eg. Area cleaned under basic call out charge of $90.?

wansy

I don't think they would come to your house for $90. My house is about 18 squares and I did not even need them to do 2 of the rooms and they charged me $430. Way too much !!