2.7

41% · 3244 · 56%

1.6
1.0
1.0
Brand Manager for Drytron? Claim your listing.

Joan C.
Joan C.

Is the the worst customer service provider ever?

I booked to have 6 rooms cleaned. Booking was NOT confirmed prior to the technician turning 90 minutes earlier than expected last Saturday morning. Cleaned 3 rooms before his equipment broke down. Advised that I should call Drytron to get a priority booking for the following week. Called, advised to wait for a call back. Received a call back, advised that they would get back to me after confirming the equipment failure with the technician. I have called back 4 times so far, no booking for the remaining rooms, no follow up contact from Drytron. I just called again and surprise! I have to wait for a call back. The technician did a great job on the 3 rooms that he did complete. The call centre I rate as a zero for customer service.
Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Atrocious

I booked a rug clean for 28 December. Called on the morning to check appointment would go ahead. Assured it would. Waited for an hour and a half and no one turned up. Called then six times while waiting - they couldn’t help or do anything, just told me to keep waiting. Eventually they rebooked me for 4 January. Stupidly I agreed. Again, no one turned up. Rang twice more - no explanation; nothing they could do; ‘just keep waiting.’ Completely useless service and atrocious customer service. Gave up, booked electrodry instead - they were great!
Shane K.
Shane K.Alice Springs, NT2 posts

Horrendous - don’t book this service

Booked a carpet clean and cleaner arrived on time. Says they will move furniture unless to heavy to move. Cleaned around everything, even a lamp on a small table and could not be bothered to move it out the way to clean underneath. Even missed a sizeable area of unobstructed carpet which had marks I wanted removed. I guess I just wasted $195 as I’ll have to get it done again by an actual carpet cleaner - to ad to it, there was a few stains that I wanted sorted - they are still there.
Mono
Mono5 posts

Matt
MattMelbourne14 posts
Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wish I had read reviews - DO NOT USE!

Had our sofa steamed cleaned, and whatever they have used bleached our floor. After calling numerous times and emailing photos through asking for a resolution - we haven't heard back from 'management' in over two weeks! I guess they think if they don't reply, the problem will go away. We also vacuumed the day after we had our carpets dry cleaned, and the vaccuum barrel was full of dirt! NOT GOOD ENOUGH! DO NOT USE THEM!!
june
juneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wet Carpet For Nine Hours & Dirt Moved Around in Same Place

I have always used Drytron but never again. My carpet was wet for at least nine hours and overnight and the dirt near my bedroom walkway was just moved around in the same place. That area is still wet this morning from yesterday's clean. The serviceman had a very old machine, I know because I as a retired Real Estate person, they had that machine 20 years ago.
ATP
ATP

Waiting for a response

After leaving a huge water stain on my rug from the 1st dry clean they attempted to dry clean it again but it didn’t work. I have tried getting in contact via email with photos of the water stain, but after 3 emails and 3 phone calls I still have no response! Apparently my complaint has been escalated twice but still no response a month later!! Pathetic customer service! DO NOT USE DRYTRON EVER!
Stephanie W
Stephanie WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
DHV
DHVGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Steph
Steph

Avoid!

Could not be more disappointed with Drytron.
Had to use as per lease agreement.
Our service provider complained about having to park less than 50 meters away (we don't have a car space only street parking?)
They ignored our questions then provided half an invoice - a badly taken photo. Multiple phone calls to customer service still no invoice.
We can't claim our bond without an invoice (standard practice)
Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gary Coutinho
Gary Coutinho

carpet dry cleaning

Early last year I engaged Dry tron to clean & sanitise my carpets. Whilst cleaning the carpet in the master bedroom the contractors machine pulled a strand in the carpet causing a noticeable line. When it came time to pay i was offered no apology and was still required to pay the full amount ($500.00). I was told by the Contractor that the Company would contact me to arrange repairs. After 2 months of phone calls and consistently following up they told me that they were going to arrange quotes. Its been over a year and i still have not heard back from them. I would never recommend this company (not even to someone i didn't like ) as i found them very unprofessional and i would have been better hiring the machine and doing it myself.
Cae.C
Cae.CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed

We would not recommend Drytron, we had them come out to clean our couches,the representative was completely disinterested in cleaning the two couches and after 5 minutes of being in our home he gave us the phone number and details of a competitor company. Head Office were great in addressing this matter however I have now lost faith in the company and will not be using them moving forward.