Dshop

Dshop (page 2 of 199)

4.0 from 3,972 reviews

Worst product we've ever ordered!

Was looking forward to receiving the desk we ordered for our son. Arrived promptly but all downhill from there! Instructions in Chinese and husband found it impossible to put together. Product had scratches on it and faulty. All the holes were out by 20mm! Could not fit the pieces together. So disappointing. This store has terrible reviews. Wish I had read them first. Refuse to issue refunds for faulty products! No one to talk to or contact. Dshop is so dodgy!!!

Could be better

Desk was a lot smaller than what i was expecting and the drawer space may as well not exist. But it will do for what i need it for so i will buy some storage later on.

Was good

Was good as was on picture good condition and was easy to navigate the store and find what I want.the product was. Delivered on time did not take long

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible product. Waste of money!

They sent me the item which is very different one from their advertisement. Shape is different. Colour is different. The worst thing is the package doesn't have a complete set of parts.

Absolutely waste of money

Bought 2x bookshelves but quality was horrible...parts dent, paint comes off, timber material broken. Customer service was terrible as they do not respond to dispute....after more than 1 week of no reply I am writing this review. Whilst cheap quality is rubbish. Buyer beware.

folding mountain bike

I bought a folding mountain bike from dshop recently. I had to pay a professional to install it as there were no instructions
The bike itself is made with very poor quality materials, unsafe and basically unusable. Don't waste your money

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Product Review for two book shelf

I had purchased 2 book shelves. The product quality is very cheap. 1 item send wrong and returned. 2nd time again Dshop sent wrong Item compare to the picture has shown on website. Very cheap quality product. Not recommend to any one. Its just ripping off customers.

Got exactly what I expected

Dstore was great, I Found the product I was after straight away on my first search, the item was delivered quickly, and was exactly what was described, it worked perfectly and was exactly as expected

Never again

This was delivered to my parents home. The packaging was torn and re-sealed to finally reveal the backing to the chairs are completely wrong. After contacting D-Shop multiple times, I'm still waiting for a resolution and refund. Very disappointing to say the least

Warranty Claim MadeNo

7 items, (scales, stools, dashcam, massager, laptop cooler) only one issue and handled with fast refund

Scales, bathroom, kitchen and luggage, all brilliant. foot massager great, dashcam, laptop cooler, stools all used daily.
(very happy with purchases and issue handling) - also fast shipping, well packed, no transport damage.
(foot massager was also the cheapest of that model available anywhere I could find at the time)

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Happy Buyer

We decided to buy a walking machine as we both need to exercise for
our health issues. Found the machine on your site and compared it to
other machines that looked similar and were about the same price.
Went for the IRUN machine you advertised because the motor was
more powerful and we are very happy with it. Delivery was fast and
assembly simple to navigate. The machine has a quality feel about
it and is getting plenty of use.
DMH, Murrumba Downs.

Excellent customer service

It was easy to find the product using 'Search'. The exact product I wanted was listed.
After purchasing the product, I received an email saying it was out of stock for 8 weeks and I could get a refund or wait. I chose to wait and was kept informed of the progress. I received the product under 8 weeks.
I would recommend buying from this site.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Not what I was expecting.

I was very disapointed in the product ( shoe rack cupboard). None of the doors have lined up and the drawers get stuck when opening and closing. There weren't enough pre drilled holes which made lining up very difficult. The quality was very cheap and the patterns are opposite to the pictures shown on the website. It came in so many pieces and the instructions were not clear at all. The front of the doors have marks which will not come off. I am very hesitant to buy any product from here again.

love it

Great staff communication and was quick to resolve a small problem I had. Item was out of stock but staff was quick to contact me regarding the matter and swap item to a different colour. In the end was happy with the overall outcome and communication. The really follow through with everything and didn't leave anything uncovered.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect size desk for our space!

Initially, after I purchased I received a message saying the desk was unavailable but the staff offered me other alternatives. In the end, I was happy to wait and am glad I did as it looks perfect in our space! Would definitely recommend to a friend and would love to purchase more in the future.

inexpensive desk

This desk was just what I wanted. Inexpensive. Looks good. Has all the right compartments eg drawer cupboard shelves and pull out keyboard tray. Perfect for a desktop computer. More expensive items seemed only to be for laptops. Materials probably aren't fantastic but it still looks nice. Only thing was the colour was bit darker than I thought it would be but still nice tonings. I like this desk. It suits my needs totally. Easy enough to put together although initial instructions were in Chinese. This was rectified by customer service but we worked it out from diagrams anyway. Fast delivery and all in all an easy and pleasant transaction.

I love it

I love the product I bought it was easy to find and it was so easy to order. I knew the quality was good as my daughter-in-law bought one. Will use this site again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product, I would purchase again.

My experience shopping with Dshop was so easy, I found what I wanted and ordering was a breeze. The product I required was of great quality and did the job for me perfectly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Was not advertised as being cheap plastic

It should have said completely plastic toy guitar. Nowhere on the ad did it describe what this guitar was made of, so by looking at the picture everyone would just assume it was wood, who the hell would pay $99 for this heap of crap.

first class service

This was my second purchase , the product was easy to find and service was the same as the first purchase "first class".
The information and follow up regarding delivery time is excellent. and on both occasions delivery person has been very helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

My oder is ( tax invoice N10381771) i just made it tonight 21 May 2019. Now i would like to change another one. How can I change it? Please let me know before the product delivery to my house. Thanks
You probably need to get in touch with their customer service. I'm not a dshop rep, just an (ex) dshop customer. I put "ex" because I have no intention of ever buying anything from them again. The quality of the product a bought (bicycle) is appalling

I received my item in two days! Albeit it was not what U ordered. They have collected the item and I now await my original delivery. Numerous emails sent with no reply. No phone to ring. Very frustrated.
It sounds unfortunate. My order was delivered correctly, and Extremely fast considering it was among the public holidays for Easter. If you still haven,t a response from the emails try https://www.facebook.com/dshop.com.au/ I am sure they will respond quickly there

I returned an item they came here to pick it up but they didn't give me my money back.
Same here- bunch of thieves

Similar listings