Dshop

3.9 from 4,410 reviews

2,374

Anitosh

AnitoshSydney, NSW

Very nice product. Meet my expectations.

I am completely satisfied with the product and the way I build it. Very good customer service and website was very descriptive. I would recommend to purchase products from this site.

Bachar B.

Bachar B.Sydney, NSW

very good customer service

it was a very good customer service and for sure i will buy from this shop again, its cheap and they really help me out.thank you very much for your help

Warranty Claim MadeNo

no delivery made for a month, the worst quality ever and no response for my claim about non-delivery/refund.

Don't use this site, you will regret and waste your money and time. No delivery and no response. you just spent money for nothing. the worst thing is they don't care. there is no phone number to call and email never get replied.

Babar Jamil

Babar JamilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Crap Service and Goods

I placed my order and the wrong color was dispatched. I informed the company and they wanted pic etc as a proof (this is a inconvenience). I did that and they sent out another order and this was the wrong color again. They wanted pics again and wanted me to package the orders for return. Mind you, this is a inconvenience and had waster 3 weeks. This delayed my plans considerable. They then sent the correct color and the goods were damaged. I cant use the goods. I wanted to complain and they did not even provide me with a complaint resolution and just ignored me.

Michelle

MichelleNingi

Exactly what I ordered

It was an easy order and the product was delivered as promised. Locating the item on the net was also easy involving no stress, just how I like to shop

Sharon U

Sharon USouth East Queensland, QLD

Ultra Slim Vibration Machine Whole Body Shaper Plate

The website was very easy to browse through and there is plenty of range on the website of varieties of products, The quality of the Ultra Slim Vibration Machine Whole Body Shaper Plate is of high standard and I use it day & night. I am very satisfied and would recommend the product.

Leisa

LeisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality. Arrived quickly

Easy to use website that is customer friendly. A good range at very reasonable prices. Good quality products selected for looks, performance and durability. Will definitely use the site in the future.

Martyns

MartynsSouth East Queensland, QLD

great customer service

Bought an Excercise bike it arrived with a problem peddle I thought "here we go this will be the usual online nightmare to fix" but it wasn't the customer service was excellent they shipped new part straight away its now assembled and looks good

Warranty Claim MadeYes

bar stools on sale - great buy

I came across the website by accident as we needed a bar stool for our breakfast bar - but can say im very happy with the purchase. Easy to assemble, sitting on them now writing this review. Great quality, look greats, great postal service.

kjn2010

kjn2010South East Queensland, QLD

As Described by Measurements

This was the perfect addition as I had a little nook that needed something. It was very easy to put together as long as you are VERY used to assembling furniture with a screw driver. The instructions were pictures and the print was not English, so it was a little bit of guess work but it worked in the end. Delivery was quick.

Duncan U.

Duncan U.South-Eastern Region, NSW

If I win then I will buy again.

Was very easy and I am happy with the purchase. I am using the exercise equipment.
It was suitable to put together. Not fun but suitable. The store was fine. Thankyou.

tv table

great company to deal with postage fast no probs product great was was pleased with table would be going back there to shop again five stars would pass this company on to my friends

Christina S.

Christina S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yes I like it and it’s very handy

It’s very handy and it’s good to hang the jackets and to put the shoes there. I’m satisfied with my product and it’s very handy and I lucky I bought that.

Headbands

Navigation was reasonable. Product range also reasonable. My headbads were way to big and are usless. Sorry I that I have wasted my money. Probably will not shop here again.

Worst purchase

The ordering and delivery were the only good part!! The actual furniture I purchased was hideous!! The fixings broke as there were being screwed into....the instructions were non existant....the wooden shelves were bent!! A total waste of money...unusable!!!

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware !

Poor quality desk and bad customer service

The desk came with the instructions in Mandarin but the items were not even single out in than language. It was almost impossible to assemble. The instructions were not send in the email that they promised.

WARREN LUCAS

WARREN LUCASSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from dshop - fake products & no refund when promised

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Crap keyboard

Bought elecreonc keyboard it's kids size. It came with non Australian plug the instructions are in Asian. paid $60 for it would not pay $10 for it from an opshop. Do not waste your money with this company

Vivian

VivianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ordered for new product and got used product

I’m really disappointed, I ordered for a product and received a used product. It was never mentioned on the site that the product was a used product. More information about each product will be good way to go next time