Ducati Monster 659

Ducati Monster 659

See the Best Naked Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Ducati? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Danny

Noddyasked

How do i get to the battery on my son's 659 Monster
2014 model i think?

Graeme W

Hi Nobby, Have not had the need to access the battery, but I'm guessing it's under the seat somewhere. Just watched a You Tube Video using a 696 (same animal just a bigger heart) hmmm, looks complicated. Once you get it changed, I'd suggest getting a charger and keep the beast plugged in AND switched on. Mine is on the charger 24/7, have never had an issue so far.

Cheers
Chuck

Man not hot
Man not hotasked

Engine alarm on immobilizer . I have to push down the key and re rotate to switch it on . Also low beam and tickel charger not working.. Any help?

Graeme W

Hmmm, I see a visit to your local dealer in your future sir. Im totally useless with vehicle electrics, always have been, but have built many electronic bits for my hobbies without a problem, go figure.

CategoryNaked Bikes and Learner Approved Bikes