Intergrain Enviropro Endure

1 question from our users

Paul Mac

Paul Macasked

Enviropro Endure

My spotted gum floor after being rented is dirty, very marked and scratched. How do I clean this floor and what enviropro product is best to recoat my floor?
Than you Paul Mac

Intergrain
Erin P.Intergrain

Hi Paul,
Marks and scratches will require sanding to be removed. If you'd like to try cleaning first to see how the floor comes up, we recommend using Cabot's Floor Polish (available through retail channels) or Enviropro Squeaky Clean (available through trade channels. When applied according to instructions, these will help to clean the surface of the floor, however they will not remove the deep scratches.
After a light sand back to a uniform surface, the floors can then be over coated with Enviropro Endure 1 Pack or 2 Pack (depending on the level of durability required). Simply select which sheen you'd like (Matt, Satin & Gloss) and apply according to label instructions.
Enviropro coatings are designed for use by professional floor sanders, if you're looking for a more DIY friendly option, Cabot's CFP Water Based might be a suitable option worth investigating. This will not achieve the same durability as Enviropro water based finishes, but will be easier to apply and repair down the track.

For any further queries, please phone 1800 630 285.

steve
steve

Bunnings sell a great floor cleaner called versadet I use it on my floors

Get an answer from our members and Intergrain representatives