1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

Brad S

Brad SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Precision max adhesion water based undercoat does not stick

Painted a house full of doors and frames a year and half ago thoroughly sanding and following manufacturers directions and then coating with max adhesion and aqua enamel I am now redoing them because the paint is basically falling of in sheets. This is the first time this has happened in over 32 years of painting

Store LocationOxenford qld
James S.Dulux

Hello Brad,
Can we please confirm if the doors were new and pre-primed timber? We're more than happy to have a look at the situation and find out what has happened. Please contact us on 13 25 25 and select option 2. We're here to help.

Ian WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Bad Product

We have 14 homes in our complex and all painted with Dulux Paints
Homes are aged between 3 & 4 years old but the paint on these homes has deteriorated after 2 years with some worse than others
After contacting Dulux they came and looked and said it was within specification.
So I asked for a % per year and not one person could tell me or have the decency to phone me back
Dulux advertise continually that they have a 10 year warranty but I can tell you it is worth nothing.

Stay away from their product

Store LocationHead Office
belinda b.Dulux
Ian W

I have already spoken to your technical support on this number with no success also sent Bronson Tucker an Email again with no success
As I said before stay away from your product

mystery girl

mystery girlPerth, WA

They have cheapened their can lids which are poor quality

Store LocationInnaloo WA
Renee B.Dulux
Home Care Shops

Find out how Dulux compares to other Home Care Shops

Kent O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Maximum Strength Adhesion Primer

Used this paint on laminate kitchen doors...sanded prior, washed VERY thoroughly with metho and left to dry. One coat of primer and looked good, felt nice and smooth...THEN came the topcoat - acrylic semi gloss - and bubbles are showing up - touched the surface to see if it was topcoat air bubbles - but its the primer lifting!!! Wth...let primer dry ALL night with heat and most of the next day...why i decided to try another overhyped dulux product is beyond me...almost as bad as their ceiling paint...

Store LocationBunnings Mentone
michelle k.Dulux
Kent O.

Sent a message with my mobile

Preeti S.

Preeti S.Perth, WA

Theatre black- terrible experience

Bought Theatre Black paint from Dulux for my theatre room. With a kid it took us a few days to paint 3 quotes in one room. The slightest touch leaves marks and anything hits a little harder brings out white. We spent so much time and money on this product... left very disappointed :(

Store LocationBunnings
James S.Dulux

Don't get a Dulux Accredited Painter

DuluxDulux

Carrie F.

Carrie F.asked

I need a primer that will go on Bakelite cabinet handles that will be frequently used. Do you have a product that will work and a good quality paint to go on top. Carrie.

michelle k.Dulux

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your query, Carrie! We would love to help! Please give our Help & Advice Team a call on 13 25 25 (Option 2), and they will be able to answer all of your questions! – The Dulux Team.

Get an answer from our members and Dulux representatives