1.8

Great products, great customer service.

Contacted Dulux with a minor Exterior Weathershield problem. Our consultant Ricky was brilliant and explained everything simply but in detail, resolving our issue. Just wanted to say Great Job Dulux, we are happy with both your products and customer service.

Tab

Tab

Exceptional product

Garth M.Dulux
    KMc

KMcWestern Australia

Dulux Precision Maximum Strength Adhesion Primer

O.....M.....G!!!! This is the best product I have used in a long time. We had a new kitchen put in last year but the oven and microwave surround could not be replaced as it is set into a brick wall, so painting it was the only option. I did two coats of the primer and then one coat of Hog Bristle Wash and Wear in Semi Gloss to match the pantry door. Had to call the guys at Dulux Trade Rockingham with a couple of questions and they were great too. The results far exceeded my expectations and I am absolutely over the moon with the results. Well done Dulux, great product.

Home Care Shops

Find out how Dulux compares to other Home Care Shops

Carrie F.

Carrie F.asked

I need a primer that will go on Bakelite cabinet handles that will be frequently used. Do you have a product that will work and a good quality paint to go on top. Carrie.

michelle k.Dulux

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with your query, Carrie! We would love to help! Please give our Help & Advice Team a call on 13 25 25 (Option 2), and they will be able to answer all of your questions! – The Dulux Team.

Get an answer from our members and Dulux representatives