Dun & Bradstreet

Dun & Bradstreet (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Time Wasting parasites

Received countless emails from Milton and Graham supposedly and Formerly Dunn and Bradstreet
they said I had an outstanding dept of $ 57.39 from Amaysim Australia Limited I have never ever ever purchased any thing from Amaysim I don't even know who they are I hope these scammers get their just desserts. This is what's wrong with this country people are now being constantly harassed by Telemarkers I blame the Government for letting these off shore telemarkers run riot constantly harassing people trying to go about there normal lives its put everyone on edge because they are sick to death of there time be wasted they by these low life parasites these people think we have nothing better to do.

Vish

VishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have Paid more then 2k to them

Hi I have paid more then 2k and they are keep asking to pay more. Not sure what should i do or who to contact. They said something because of centre link. Could anyone advice me please who to call? and how can i get my money back or stop them calling me

Vikvik

Vikvik

Don’t call back

Perfect scam. Beware
If you get a message from them just ignore.
They are making money on fear that’s all.
I have no debt at all still getting these calls.

Report report report

teza

tezaPerth, Western Australia

GARBAGE customer service

Tried to obtain DUNS number 4 weeks ago and took 4 weeks for them to tell me I did not provide enough information.
Had to re apply and wait another 14 days.
Absolutely garbage customer service.. Can never get a hold of them either

Diane

DianeNorth Queensland, QLD

Same as everyone else this is a SCAM

I have received a number of voicemails, so no actual phone calls. Same as others, requesting me to call urgently. I know I don't have any outstanding debts and their whole approach is so totally dodgy.
I have worked in debt collection for a couple of government departments and this is NOT the way reputable business is conducted. It screams scam.

jamin

jaminGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Seems like a scam.

Got a text supposedly from Miltn Graham saying I owed 66.61 to Citylink.

Don't think I do.

Threatening further escalation.

Have called Breeze/Eastlink and Citylink [Linkt] and they say I don't owe any money.

No call back number. Dont seem to have my name. Just asking for payment.

Scam?!

They keep calling and sending sms messages. Today it came through as a brisbane number, they quoted a brisbane address and even referred to my "mygov" account. Be very careful and do not engage. Call your government agencies directly if you are unsure.

Simon C.

Simon C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scam..be careful

Received a voice message today to contact Milton Graham no details or any personal identification it was for me. Checked them on line and convinced this is a scam for money. I dont have any debt and no credit cards. This is like the "you have had a car accident" scam. They want to scare you into paying. If you owe anything you will receive paperwork in the mail after all of you do owe someone they know who you are and will pass it on. Ignore anything not personally addressed to you by name. Block as much as you can. The numbers are just auto dial which is why the message is not personal. Dont give any credit or identifying details no matter what. If you owe they will know who you are.

Kgoods

Kgoods

Dodgy overseas scam centre

I was e-mailed regarding a fake debt that didn't exist. When I declined giving them my address they got very aggressive so I asked to speak to a supervisor. They then put me on hold for over 5 minutes so I hung up. I called the business that I supposedly owed money too and they said that they had a mail issue and that thousands of people were receiving e-mails from Milton Graham (they changed their name because of the terrible reviews they have received). If you are contacted by them ignore and report it as spam.

Scam, just a scam

Scam scam scam, don't even bother. Just ignore.
Don't call back, don't email, don't reply - is just an out and out scam.
This is not a company worthy of rating their customer service.

Milton Graham Lawyers spam and harassment.

They have Harassed me even while I was at a funereal, I blocked their number and they still leave over 26 voice mail messages on my phone. This is beyond illegal and stalkerish and just creepy.

aman

amanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

call centre

Dumb people in the call centre. Have no idea what they are talking about. They call me to inform that i owe some money to monash health care and i have no idea about this so request them to send me original copy of bill from monash its been 6 months they send me msg every month to remind me that i owe money to monash but dumb people never send me original copy of invoice.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

I wouldn't even rate these guys!

These guys text me claiming I owe 50 dollars, and will take it further! Wow O said to myself, also further said good luck. absolutely poor attitude guys. Don't waist my time.

Daniel

Danielorange

Shocking

Called me on a Sunday morning at 9am automated msg to say urgently need to call back. Tried to call and office closed. Appalling these people try to contact me on my only day off. Disgusting.

Milton Graham ( day they used to be D&bB)scam?

I received a text out of the blue saying I owed Citylink Melb a certain amount and if I didn’t pay, it would escalate. I clicked on the link provided and it was requiring my visa details including secret 3 digit code with no security. I called Citylink ( actually called Linkt now) and I have no debt. Called MG to tell them I had no debt and they demanded identifying info I wasn’t prepared to give. Wouldn’t agree to emailing me details of the supposed debt. Reckon it’s a scam.

Waste everybody's time

I received a phone call telling us to call back straightaway. It was an automtaed message not addressed to anyway. I called the number and nobody could help me or tell me why someone had called. Ridiculous

Nathan

NathanAdelaide

Keep Receiving Texts Addressed to Someone Else

Terrible and unprofessional company who can't get the memo that I'm not who they are looking for so they continue calling and texting me asking for a person I have never heard of. Disgusting company!

Cannot speak with real person only option is to pay

I have received a text saying I need to call regarding a debt which I suspect is three years old and already paid by health insurance, when I try to call two options pay or put on hold for 20 minutes waiting to speak with a person and then be cut off.
So idea is you give up and pay for debt you do not need to pay.
Nice work - not a way to run a business - no redress or customer service.

Scam alert

I received a text last night saying my “Intrum” financial debt was still outstanding $1648-02, I was to pay immediately to avoid further escalation. I clicked on the link and BEWARE it all looks pretty legitimate. Called the 1300 number last night told them I didn’t have a debit - a fumbling Indian guy patched me to the 13 23 33 number....listened to an after hours message. I tried calling the 1300 389 112 number again this morning - it’s been disconnected. Strangely the 13 23 33 number on the company website has also disconnected!!

Scum bags

I received an out of the blue bad credit record because of D&B which was according to them n unpaid account for electricity which dates back over 9 years ago, I have never used this. Onpany and the outstanding was fir icef $1000. This made me kook like a thief which I am not. But because it was over 9 years old I decided to have the black list removed which cost me money through a clear my name by a. Company in Sydney. It was removed but made it difficult for me to get good rates for my new address for supply of utilities. Duh to D&B who Are now trying to get an unpaid amount of $11.77 owing to telstra, yet my Telstra account is up to date. What the hell???

Lisa B.asked

How can I stop these harassing phone calls first it’s was a recorded message saying to contact them and now it’s texts and calls saying I owe money. I have never had a loan so I know it’s a scam they never leave a message with my name so if they were genuine surely they should know who they are requesting money from. I keep blocking number after number and they still call. I’m really sick of this harassment. After reading all these posts with the same problem Does anyone know how we can get these stopped?

John Zhiasked

Any idea how to block them permanently? Waste my time and interference my life.

Jack
Jack

Should be able to block there phone number, auto delete emails and if need be change bank details by talking to your bank. If the contract you via post put return to sender and they shouldnt be able to reach you

John Zhi

why change bank details? They were switching phone numbers to call me. I have already blocked 4 numbers so far.

Lisa B.

I have blocked different numbers and still get called on new numbers. I do not get emails or snail mail just text and calls on mobile.

Frequent traveller

Frequent travellerasked

Are others having trouble getting their free credit report from illion (formerly Dun & Bradstreet)?

After using the online form to apply for a free credit report, I was asked to upload an ID document, which I did. I have now been waiting almost 2 weeks with no contact from illion at all. Is normal for this company?

Update: I emailed illion to chase up my credit report and they finally did contact me after 14 days.

CategoryCredit Score / Credit Repair