Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham (page 3 of 10)

1.0

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Elanor

ElanorWestern Australia

Absolutely Disgraceful

Not even during Covid-19, while people are losing their LIVES and their JOBS, do these guys display a shred of decency. I’ll be damned if you guys get a single dollar of mine. Disgraceful! Block, block, block.

Victor

VictorSydney, NSW

BEWARE - Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

Scam and Harass

SCAM. It seems usually around the same time of year this company calls at whatever hour at least 4 times a week. It's overseas and they ask for your information. I have nothing outstanding and I think it's disgusting the innocent people they are probably scamming. Never give out your information people!

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Ms AJ

Ms AJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stop Spamming!

Can you please stop sending messages? I have nothing to do with your company and I don't owe anyone! Don't scam people! You are absolutely disgusting! I hope the federal will act on this as there are innocent people who are possibly ripped off by your doings!

Scam Company

Really bad business they were trying to scam a payment when there was no debt owing called them 3 time to discuss but all three times they told me there was a debt.... i called the company that supposedly asked them for the collection and said my account was all in order and continue to use them. i would employ anyone who receives a bill from them to take it with a grain of salt. they could not say what i owed or where it came from????? great job another scam company

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michele

Michele

Zero stars!

Left voice mail messages numerous times per day from different numbers. I've blocked them all but now getting text messages. They never use my name and know I don't owe anyone. I'm not going to call the scammers to give them my personal info. If I owed someone money, send me an itemised account. Sick of these scamming idiots!

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Total Scam - block and do NOT respond

Angela R.

Angela R.Sydney, NSW

Scam Scam Scam

I've just received 2 hang up phone calls from Milton Graham (Dun & Bradstreet) followed by a text message asking me to call immediately to discuss an important matter. If it was so important why didn't they just speak to me on the phone before hanging up! Total scam!

David B.

David B.South West, WA

Scam debts

Keep get text that i have a debt last one say have one with sullivan nicolaides a place in nsw that i have never been to as live in wa so tell me how i can have this so called debt milton graham.

Jono Allen

Jono Allen

Realy bad service

These guys employ 2 many staff they don,t now what they are doing, I get sent demand letters and I've paid my, bills on time, the demand letters are wrong, now one can fix the problem.

Not worth even 1 star!

Received a message for someone else. Have tried calling but after 15 minutes of hearing a boring voice telling me how important my call was, I was disconnected! Tried calling again and after 5 minutes, hung up. There is no email contact on their NZ website so stuff them. Got more important things to be doing. Don't even want to give a one star rating! Definitely wouldn't use for my company

Rebecca

RebeccaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Rude customer service

The lady I spoke to 5 minutes ago was so RUDE.. her tone of voice and attitude towards me was absolutely disgusting! She should not be working there at all!

rocco

rocco

Very ordinary mob

Rang last week chasing my son.
He died in March, which I told them.
Rang again today.
Blamed "computer" for file coming up for action again.
Then said he was sorry.
I said i'll bet you are. Not.

Annoyed

AnnoyedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolute trash.

Been getting voicemails 7-8 times a week for the last 2 months to call them about a debt
They have started messaging me now saying that I have a $1,400 Telstra bill and that if I pay within 5 days I can get a 40% discount funny thing is I have never used Telstra in my life!!!

Chihuahua mourner

Chihuahua mournerAustralian Capital Territory

Scam txt msg Milton Graham previously Dunn and Brad St

Received txt msg from Milton Graham asking me to ring regarding an important matter. Then they asked me to give them my name, Dob , address to confirm......
Without telling me what it was about. I said you rang me then tell me my details and I will confirm not the other way round... because then you are tricking me into giving you my information....

WGoldberg

WGoldbergasked

My business is listed on their website without my permission! Is there any way to remove my business page from their site?

Unhappy camper

This I am unsure of mate sorry could not be of any help.

Gazcap
Gazcap

sorry I don't know but maybe leave a review or comment here and see if the respond -https://www.google.com/search?q=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU849AU849&sxsrf=ALeKk03e4hCsWBVV7u_gzTWBpe_ZuB0B9g%3A1620210538084&ei=anOSYPPTBPr0juMPiKCE8Ac&oq=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABOgsIABCwAxAHEAoQHjoFCAAQsAM6BAgjECc6AggAOggIABAWEAoQHjoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHjoHCCEQChCgAVD9MVj8RmDgSWgCcAB4AIABlQKIAbMYkgEGMC4xMC42mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBAsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjzsNXMqrLwAhV6umMGHQgQAX4Q4dUDCA4&uact=5#lrd=0x6ad6690b20338cdf:0x59caceeef8475b1c,1,,,

Wasinjail

Wasinjailasked

What are trying to contact me for I filed for bankruptcy 3yrs ago and I've been in jail nealy that hole time I wasn't in the community to create debt

Unhappy camper

My case was someone else with else with same name that lived in my suburb. They must just search all names in that suburb that match and call them. Hope this helps

michelmasked

Just got here for the same reason having received several requests from this source (MiltnGraham) . But what I don't understand is why all the post have one star?
Product review should have an option with such situations to have NA as in not appropriate or applicable. Or do not accept review for scam as it is not a product or a company if it has been hijacked. This would not be fair for the genuine company.
I guess we all would like to find a way to stop this nonsense, but it's big business to catch and get rich at the expense of the unawares!

KateH
KateH

I wasn’t able to speak to a person (without them asking me to first verify who I am by giving them personal name, address, bank, DOB, medicare etc details). I have already blocked the number (going on 20 times now. I have also reported them to the ACCC. Still getting messages from them, and its relentless. This product review service is the only place online where I can share my experience, given they don’t have a GoogleReview or the fact that I haven’t been left alone since they started this unsolicited outreach. I hope no one falls victim to their scam!

michelm

Just delete as you get them. Anymore energy spent on it will be your loss. But yes it's a real pain. On my phone it says "add to the black list" but it could also be an option under another name to block the sender. I only received 2 and just deleted, Next time i'll try the black list. good luck

Lee T
Lee T

Please report this website to the Federal Trade Commission. I have lodge my complaint against Brad & Bradstreet. Someone need to stop them scamming people.

See all Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham questions