Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham (page 4 of 10)

1.0

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Rory
RorySouth East Queensland, QLD

Annoying to say the least

Constantly calling and mailing me for a bill that was sent to medicare months ago. I've asked them to contact medicare regarding it and they've told me it's not their responsibility. Gave me an email they don't respond to and still keep calling even though I've informed them multiple times of the situation. Obviously a call centre in charge of it as you speak to indians and phillipinos every time.

Hayley
HayleyPerth, WA

Terrible

Received a text message to a phone that I have held since 2015 - completely different name chasing debt collect for SA fines (Im not in nor never been in state). Called back the number with the reference - got an auto voice telling me hold time is 1 minutes....currently been 4 now.

Incompetent

I had an electrical bill transferred from Red Energy to AGL, which I paid and they won’t stop hounding me to pay the bill, despite my having contacting them explaining that the bill no longer exists

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

DK1980
DK1980Sydney, NSW

They never answer emails

They never bother to answer their emails and when I called their solution was to send another email. When i called they were also rude and condescending. Will. Making a complaint to the financial services ombundsman.

Kat
KatNew South Wales

Definitely a scam

I kept getting phone calls from a number my phone detected as potential fraud, so I didn't answer them. Then I started getting msgs from milton Graham (formerly Dunn and bradstreet) saying I'd been approved for a payment plan. I kept ignoring all of this. After 3 months, they finally sent a text saying I owed $2200 to Lumo Energy. I had to look up who they actually were! Connected to Red Energy. As I've never had an energy account in my name, and I had to google who they were I know it's definitely a scam. They may be a legitimate business, but from what that I've read they do scam money ot of people because they seem legit from their website and accessibility when you do an internet search.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Goddess
GoddessSydney, NSW

Disgraceful scamming liars

I have no outstanding debt but keep getting sms messages telling me to call Milton Graham to sort out my owed “debt”. Lying scammers!
Reading other reviews I am positive this is a phishing scam. I’ve blocked the sender

rodgers.ant87
rodgers.ant87Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Email management and dispute resolutions a joke

Non-responsive to emails requesting payment plan and concerns raised around bullying tactics and threatening emails received by Milton Graham. a total joke.

requested a review into alleged debt, response was threat of credit file damage. when i responded with mutliple emails where i was requesting payment details and even tabled a payment plan all i got was another threatening email stating any failures will end with credit file note.

Absolutely terrible customer service - understand the need, but theres a better way.

Rawiri B.
Rawiri B.Northeast, VIC

Pestering pilferers

They didnt get my sense of humour, and I'll be damned if they're getting my money. I dont respond that well to private numbers calling me up and demanding personal details without disclosing why they are calling. I guess they gave up on the phone calls and decided to be more chummy and send a few text messages instead. How nice

Mystik
Mystik

Absolutely Disgusting!

They could teach a clinic on how to deliver horrible customer service. Completely rude and disrespectful. Refuse to help in anyway.

In addition, I advise recording all communications you have with them and document absolutely everything as I would describe their practices as “shady” at best.

They deserve zero stars!

Clark
ClarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Abhorrent service

I fully respect that an organisation has the option to engage the services of companies like a Milton Graham, however, debt has been paid and I've been advised they are unable to send written confirmation of this. Therefore I have zero evidence that the debt has been finalised and closed. I'm unsure of the legality surrounding this, but your procedures clearly need some review.

Scammer

I kept receiving the txt messages saying I owed money to Origin Energy and I called Origin to check if the debt is true or not. Origin's representative said there is no account relates to my mobile phone number and advised me to contact Graham first. I called Graham and one gentleman asked for my details, name, dob, and address. I check I need to check if the debt is true before I tell you the name, but this guy insisted to get my details first and hang up the call. I am pretty sure that they are scammer and try to get your personal details by sending txt messmages to random numbers.

Zero use. Don't bother. Worse than one star.

They are now called Illion. Waited 6 weeks for the report I requested when their site says 3 days. It came back as a "sample" report, not one relating to me at all. Incorrect current address. Zero use to me at all as I'm none the wiser what my credit rating is. So much for being able to check it every year.

Tiffany
TiffanySydney, NSW

Worst customer service, procedure, policies, hidden costs will be advised later once you signed up

STOP ROBO CALLING ME

I have called these clowns 4 times now to stop their bloody robo calls. The person they want does not live here and yet I am being harassed weekly by their robo caller asking me to call them. Each time they say they have removed my number but then a couple of days later I will be robo called again.

Brooke
BrookePerth

SCAMMERS!!!

WGoldberg
WGoldbergasked

My business is listed on their website without my permission! Is there any way to remove my business page from their site?

Unhappy camper

This I am unsure of mate sorry could not be of any help.

Gazcap
Gazcap

sorry I don't know but maybe leave a review or comment here and see if the respond -https://www.google.com/search?q=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU849AU849&sxsrf=ALeKk03e4hCsWBVV7u_gzTWBpe_ZuB0B9g%3A1620210538084&ei=anOSYPPTBPr0juMPiKCE8Ac&oq=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABOgsIABCwAxAHEAoQHjoFCAAQsAM6BAgjECc6AggAOggIABAWEAoQHjoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHjoHCCEQChCgAVD9MVj8RmDgSWgCcAB4AIABlQKIAbMYkgEGMC4xMC42mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBAsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjzsNXMqrLwAhV6umMGHQgQAX4Q4dUDCA4&uact=5#lrd=0x6ad6690b20338cdf:0x59caceeef8475b1c,1,,,

Wasinjail
Wasinjailasked

What are trying to contact me for I filed for bankruptcy 3yrs ago and I've been in jail nealy that hole time I wasn't in the community to create debt

Unhappy camper

My case was someone else with else with same name that lived in my suburb. They must just search all names in that suburb that match and call them. Hope this helps

michelmasked

Just got here for the same reason having received several requests from this source (MiltnGraham) . But what I don't understand is why all the post have one star?
Product review should have an option with such situations to have NA as in not appropriate or applicable. Or do not accept review for scam as it is not a product or a company if it has been hijacked. This would not be fair for the genuine company.
I guess we all would like to find a way to stop this nonsense, but it's big business to catch and get rich at the expense of the unawares!

KateH
KateH

I wasn’t able to speak to a person (without them asking me to first verify who I am by giving them personal name, address, bank, DOB, medicare etc details). I have already blocked the number (going on 20 times now. I have also reported them to the ACCC. Still getting messages from them, and its relentless. This product review service is the only place online where I can share my experience, given they don’t have a GoogleReview or the fact that I haven’t been left alone since they started this unsolicited outreach. I hope no one falls victim to their scam!

michelm

Just delete as you get them. Anymore energy spent on it will be your loss. But yes it's a real pain. On my phone it says "add to the black list" but it could also be an option under another name to block the sender. I only received 2 and just deleted, Next time i'll try the black list. good luck

Lee T
Lee T

Please report this website to the Federal Trade Commission. I have lodge my complaint against Brad & Bradstreet. Someone need to stop them scamming people.

See all Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham questions