Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

RIK
RIKSouth East Queensland, QLD

DEBT COLLECTION.

This 'company' has been trying to collect a non existant debt from me for over a year. I tried to play them but as soon as I asked (politely) for any proof.... gone. Shame, I wanted to play.

RossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Yes, it IS a SCAM!

These people are reprehensible...

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

It's not a scam

Just in response to everyone else's reviews on here which say it's a scam, it's not. I am currently being chased by Milton Graham and I have gone back to the original company which the debt is for. That company is in the wrong. A small debt which I thought I'd sorted out 3 years ago and they never followed up in all that time has been sold to Milton Graham. Now Milton Graham is on to me and they are relentless.

This link might be useful if you are being chased by these guys.

Paul
PaulMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Unprofessional and get things wrong, despicable!

These guys sent me a text that I owe money it turns out they were looking for my brother who had passed away in tragic circumstances when I rang they were less then helpful asked how they got my number and to remove it it’s now weeks later I’m still getting texts from them, really incompetent and unprofessional company with a lack of empathy!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Forreal
Forreal Perth, WA

Scammers!

Been harassed for two weeks with no caller Id or message left, about 5 calls a day. Got one msg finally saying I owe a debt and call Milton graham with a ref number. Obviously I ignored it and this week a text msg saying I was approved for a payment plan and to call them. Never had a debt! Ignore these guys!!!

Kids
KidsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Harassment via email/calls for a nonexistent debts and wrong names.

Harassed over 2 debts, one under my name and another someone else's that i don't know - Confirmed via original debt company that I never owed anything, this disgusting excuse of a business is fabricating debts as a scam. absolute filth

Zack
Zack

SCAM!

Bobby
BobbySydney, NSW

This is a Russian scam. Don’t click or call!

Text from a nonexistent number demanding money and asking to click the link. Text has phone number which is also nonexistent. When called. I got callback from a Russian number.

SCAMMERS

got an email and text messages about an outstanding bill when i called them they asked for the reference number witch i gave them, then asked for my personal details when i refused they hung up on me, still not sure what the outstanding payment is for i usually get a letter in the mail for tolls with my rego and information

harassment service that I have told several times I paid my bill which only was 21 dollars

so unprofessional and harassment and won't listen very terrible they don't listen as I paid my linkt bill a week late and was harrassed by this company on going omg they are terrible and rude and when send email with payment there say pay bill omg they can't read

Nios2
Nios2Melbourne

Just fishing around for people they cannot locate

I was phoned several times over a 2 week period telling me that they had information for me from OPTUS and wanted me to confirm my identity; I refused as I have had no dealings with OPTUS for over 20 years.
They seem to phone people with similar names as the people they trying to locate and fish for information.
Contacted OPTUS and they told me to ignore them.

GazcapSydney, NSW

Lied about police report

Do not pay them. They are chasing me for a supposed debt off of a car crash I never had. They went as far as saying the police report said I was at fault when the police report says no such thing.

Please also leave a review on their Google My Business

Milton Graham ARE SCAMMERS!

Milton Gaham are definitely scammers. Some how I got a text today saying my father is owing money and needs to contact a 1300 number with a reference focus discuss debts. I was confused because why is my number associated with my father’s stuff. I got my father to call them and the lady proceeded to request a reference number, full name and also address before she can discuss anything further. My dad didn’t give any more information than what the text said. The lady was suspicious, and proceeded to not say anymore. If you get contacted by these people do not give them your address or money. If you owe fines or bills, the main source wouldn’t contact you directly either via email, phone, or letter - not through a ‘debt recovery firm’!

Scammers!!

Shannon V.
Shannon V.asked

We have never heard of the company they say we have a debt with but they have sent us a paper letter how do we stop this

Ross

Contract the company or business that they claim you have a debt with directly to see if it is true. I bet it is not!! Do not trust Dun & Bradstreet - this company is the scum of the earth and are not to be trusted!

WGoldberg
WGoldbergasked

My business is listed on their website without my permission! Is there any way to remove my business page from their site?

Unhappy camper

This I am unsure of mate sorry could not be of any help.

Gazcap

sorry I don't know but maybe leave a review or comment here and see if the respond -https://www.google.com/search?q=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU849AU849&sxsrf=ALeKk03e4hCsWBVV7u_gzTWBpe_ZuB0B9g%3A1620210538084&ei=anOSYPPTBPr0juMPiKCE8Ac&oq=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABOgsIABCwAxAHEAoQHjoFCAAQsAM6BAgjECc6AggAOggIABAWEAoQHjoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHjoHCCEQChCgAVD9MVj8RmDgSWgCcAB4AIABlQKIAbMYkgEGMC4xMC42mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBAsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjzsNXMqrLwAhV6umMGHQgQAX4Q4dUDCA4&uact=5#lrd=0x6ad6690b20338cdf:0x59caceeef8475b1c,1,,,

Wasinjail
Wasinjailasked

What are trying to contact me for I filed for bankruptcy 3yrs ago and I've been in jail nealy that hole time I wasn't in the community to create debt

Unhappy camper

My case was someone else with else with same name that lived in my suburb. They must just search all names in that suburb that match and call them. Hope this helps

See all Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham questions