Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
Unhappy camperCentral Queensland, QLD

Bad

Them seem like a legit company that does not get correct info before they contact you. Do not give them any details ask them your year of birth see what they come back with. I am born in 1981 he told me my date of birth was 1974? I believe it’s another person same name In the Same suburb.DODGY DEBT COLLECTORS USING ONLINE SOURCES TO TRACK PEOPLE DOWN.

david leeCentral Queensland, QLD

Milton Graham - pathetic scammers

I haven't had a car accident for a decade.
Then these guys reckoned I ran into the back of car in 2017.
Rang them and advised them that it was definitely not me.
Told them to feel free to take me to court

They continued ringing me. Blocked them, but they continued leaving voice messages.
Scammers they definitely are, but pretty lousy at it.
Their weapon is harassment -

...

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

Same name wrong person

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Lucis
LucisAuckland

Name changing affairs

Recently all my information was taken on line these people who work in this company have been scamming people for a long time, tip of the ice burg all other complaints . I’d start with Investigating this company’s shareholders and see how many times their names have been changed.

Shannon V.
Shannon V.asked

We have never heard of the company they say we have a debt with but they have sent us a paper letter how do we stop this

Ross
Ross

Contract the company or business that they claim you have a debt with directly to see if it is true. I bet it is not!! Do not trust Dun & Bradstreet - this company is the scum of the earth and are not to be trusted!

WGoldberg
WGoldbergasked

My business is listed on their website without my permission! Is there any way to remove my business page from their site?

Unhappy camper

This I am unsure of mate sorry could not be of any help.

Gazcap
Gazcap

sorry I don't know but maybe leave a review or comment here and see if the respond -https://www.google.com/search?q=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU849AU849&sxsrf=ALeKk03e4hCsWBVV7u_gzTWBpe_ZuB0B9g%3A1620210538084&ei=anOSYPPTBPr0juMPiKCE8Ac&oq=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABOgsIABCwAxAHEAoQHjoFCAAQsAM6BAgjECc6AggAOggIABAWEAoQHjoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHjoHCCEQChCgAVD9MVj8RmDgSWgCcAB4AIABlQKIAbMYkgEGMC4xMC42mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBAsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjzsNXMqrLwAhV6umMGHQgQAX4Q4dUDCA4&uact=5#lrd=0x6ad6690b20338cdf:0x59caceeef8475b1c,1,,,

Wasinjail
Wasinjailasked

What are trying to contact me for I filed for bankruptcy 3yrs ago and I've been in jail nealy that hole time I wasn't in the community to create debt

Unhappy camper

My case was someone else with else with same name that lived in my suburb. They must just search all names in that suburb that match and call them. Hope this helps

See all Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham questions