Dunlopillo Medium Profile Firm Feel

Dunlopillo Medium Profile Firm Feel

MPN: DUN-T2772

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not good for me

I loved the feel but medium firm was no good for me. But my daughter loves for side sleeping. I found that it gave me a stiff neck and a sore back. I could only pick from medium firm or high firm. I did love the feel of it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Too hard, wake up with sore neck

Not comfortable at all. I wake up with a stiff neck every morning. After 1 week I couldn't use it. Waste of $139. Myer wouldn't let me exchange it even after 1 day using a pillow case and mattress protector.

I used to buy this brand but they don't make them like before.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Hard as a rock

Wake up every morning with a stiff neck and my ears are numb it is so hard! So disappointing after spending $160 !! Have used dunlopillow before but they were much better. Rang the customer car line and the lady was friendly enough but it was a case of "bad luck"

Date PurchasedSep 2016

I bought this pillow as recommended by the shop sales person. I cannot afford to buy the other brand that is very expensive. I did not also want to buy the cheap ones that are of poor quality. This brand is the best choice I had and I have no regret for purchasing it. I am planning to buy two more of this for my kids.
I love the firmness of this pillow which provides good support on my head and neck when I sleep. The pillow is not too soft nor too firm which makes it really comfortable to sleep on at night. The fabric material of the cover is good quality and does not hold odor or get yellowish in time.
Nothing at all. I think I really had a good buy.