6 questions from our users

My husband & I have been sleeping on Dunlopillow High Profile medium feel pillows measuring 48 x 73cm for about 8 years & love it. Looking to purchase new ones to use in caravan bed. But notice they are now smaller now 44 x 64cm. Also people saying they are not the same, some say they’re too firm others to soft so reluctant to buy them now. My question is have they changed what they are made of & in size & density??

Can I return this pillow to Dunlopillo directly. It is the biggest waste of money and the store will not take it back despite being too hard!
Hi, I am not sure about this one. Best thing would be to ask them, and complain about it to them stating you want a refund. I don't know if they will accept for 'change of mind', or you could argue that the item was 'not as described' given it causes pain and discomfort. Always keep your receipts and keep copies of these as well for proof of purchase.

How long can you keep these pillows?

where are these pillows made? where does the latex come from?
I don't have the original packaging but the label says it's made in China.I am sorry I don't know

Can I wash my dunlopillo latex pillow?
I personally use a pillow protector under the pillow case and wash this instead, but latex pillows can be hand washed carefully, also avoid a lot of sunlight,as this will help break down the latex. A Google search will provide more info.I loved my new Dunlopillo when I first bought it, but after a few weeks felt it was really quite hard and it even hurt my ears. I finally realised it became hard when I started using a pillow protector under the pillow case! It has a washable cover on it and therefore should reduce the need for a protector. I've adored my perfect pillow for 3 years now and highly recommend these to everyone.

Get an answer from our members and Dunlopillo representatives