See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best Latex Pillow

Just bought a Dunlopillo classic twin pack at Planet Linen, great value and excellent pillows. If you are not sure what type of profile (high, low or medium) pillow suits you then the Classic is the one.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

LOVE THIS PILLOW

Used to use the memory foam and feather/down pillows but they were never comfortable. My son purchased this pillow for me after his recommendation. Latex is breathable, comfortable and I sleep soundly all night. Your pillows are supposed to be changed every 12 months so hoping that these will still be available.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Excellent pillow

Bought my pillow in 1980 it is 37 years old and it goes every where with me on holidays or stay overs
I have tried others but don’t compare to mine .if I ever a lose it don’t know what i will do best pillow
Gives me plenty of support and I don’t need to adjust it ,i feel sorry for those who cant buy what i have and
1997 is as far back as survey goes

Sensational pillow. Every bit as good as my last one.

I first received a dunlopillo in 2001, when we bought our bedroom suite (the retailer threw 2 in). I was instantly in love. It was supportive, super comfortable, and put any other pillow I’ve ever had to shame.
Fast forward to 2017.
I, embarrassingly, was still using the same pillow, but decided after 16 years it was probably well and truly time to move on. I read the reviews that stated the new pillow wasn’t anywhere near as good as the old one.
After a bit of research I bought a bamboo one.
It was fine, it worked, but it was as though my old pillow was a 2017 Rolls Royce and now I was driving a 1970 Mini.
With column shift.
And a dodgy fuel gauge.
After umming and ahhing, and researching some more, i found Myer were having a sale on dunlopillos. Before I could overthink it, I bought one online using click and collect, got a text an hour later to say it was ready, and nipped down to pick it up.
The first night it felt hard and I thought I’d made a terrible mistake. But since then, my heavenly pillow and I are reunited.
Buy it. You really will love it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

I agree...not the same as I remember

I too have recently purchased a classic and it is way much harder than I have used before. All my previous pillows have been amazing. I cannot use the new one. I didn't even last a night. Waste of money!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Perfect pillow for my sleeping style

Hands-down the best pillow I've used. I had a Dunlopillow "thrown in" as part of a deal with a bed >7 years ago and as such I forgot the profile and firmness and had to take a gamble when replacing it. As a side-sleeping person with a small frame, this pillow is absolutely perfect for me. It "bounces" just like I remembered my old one used to. I've spent over twice as much on a Tempur pillow which I used less than 10 times in 7 years due to it making my neck sore every night - obviously a personal height/firmness issue - but Dunlopillows have always given me a restful sleep, without EVER waking up feeling like I need to readjust it.

And unlike seemingly every other pillow available these days, they actually HOLD YOUR HEAD instead of just compressing down to a 3mm thick wad of cellulose. Since first owning a Dunlopillow, I've become one of those people who will avoid sleeping away from home at all costs - simply because I can't sleep with the equivalent of folded cardboard under my head.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Not like they used to be !!

I have used the Dunlopillow for years and decided to buy a new one.
Very disappointing, the new ones are crap, they must make cheap copies now, it was hard and
uncomfortable, and gave me constant headaches. I gave ti to my partner to use but he says it is not
like the ones we had in past. VERY DISAPPOINTING !!
I am still looking for a good pillow

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Too hard, wake up with sore neck

Not comfortable at all. I wake up with a stiff neck every morning. After 1 week I couldn't use it. Waste of $139. Myer wouldn't let me exchange it even after 1 day using a pillow case and mattress protector.

I used to buy this brand but they don't make them like before.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Very Poor imitation of original Classic

I have used dunlopillos for 40 years and the ones sold now are RUBBISH. I thought the one I bought recently must have been a second as it was on sale but on further investigation find the ones at Myer have the same qualities.
I have a 10 year old one & it is still far superior to the current version. The new Classic is thin and soft with poor support. After trying it for a few days I found it gave poor support so I changed back to my old one.
Both pillows are Classic Medium but the only similarities are the name.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Hard as a rock

Wake up every morning with a stiff neck and my ears are numb it is so hard! So disappointing after spending $160 !! Have used dunlopillow before but they were much better. Rang the customer car line and the lady was friendly enough but it was a case of "bad luck"

Date PurchasedSep 2016

No sleep, neck & shoulders worse

I use to have High profile soft feel pillow but now not available so had to get this classic design instead, what a terrible pillow it is. After 30 mminutes laying on it it feels way to hard and now my neck and shoulders are very painful not to mention no sleep. As a pensioner I have wasted $140 on the pillow and its useless to me. Very dissapointed dunlopillo. I want a refund but they dont do that with pillows at Myre. I sent dunlopillo an email of complaint but it seems they just dont care as I have not got any response. No more dunlopillo for me ever.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Love it!

It's a very comfortable pillow. I've had it for 6 months and I use with the pillow covers also sold for heat dispersion. Need to readjust maybe once a week. I won't buy anything else. Also have a firm one which I prefer less but still like it.

Still amazing nearly 10 years on.

I have had my Dunlopillo High Profile latex pillow for nearly 10 years. It hasn't lost any of its support and I make sure it's aired outside at least 4 times a year. Doing that for a couple of hours gives the pillow it's bounce back, and is as new.

Dunlopillo latex pillows are easy care, durable and make for a great nights sleep.

Horrible

I have bought latex pillows for years, prepared to pay a lot for a decent nights sleep. The two Dunlopillos I bought were very disappointing & uncomfortable, certainly not worth the expense.
My husband's is the high profile medium feel - his comment - if it was a 4wd car it would be sold as having a 6 inch lift & another comment was he could be sleeping with his head on Uluru (Ayers Rock), extremely uncomfortable too high, far too firm.
My pillow is the medium profile, firm feel. It was chosen because of a neck injury & I sleep on my back; the description of this pillow seemed to suit my needs. While the height isn't bad I would have preferred a softer feel to cradle my head & neck rather than be perched on top of it, straining my neck further. I know from experience it takes a little while to get used to a new pillow but after a few nights I do know this one will never be good for me.
Waste of money.

Too high and too firm

I bought the high profile medium feel from Myer when I wanted high and soft but they don't make them anymore, and they were what I was replacing. The high medium one I tried in store was high and soft enough, the one I purchased I cannot sleep on without feeling like I'm using a rock and waking up with terrible neck pain. Myer don't do pillow returns so there goes $150 down the drain.

This is the worst pillow for wearing.

Purchased two pillows earlier this year and now both have gone hard on edges and stink of foul burning rubber. My old one is ten years old and still OK. Inferior product made in China now.

Uncomfortable

Purchased the high profile Medium today at Myers. After long consideration and reading reviews decided to splurge on this pillow. Regret decision now. This pillow in store felt nice and supportive enough, but after sleeping with it overnight...it felt very hard and uncomfortable. Woke up with a stiff neck. I believe you can't return pillows to Myers. Considering the high price tag I think this pillow does not deliver as promised. My $39 foam pillow (high profile Medium) that I bought last month (which my husband) keep on stealing is way way better. Wished I had purchased another one like that instead. You don't get what you pay for. Costly mistake!!

Medium Profile, Soft feel......not at all like they used to be

Just received the Medium profile soft feel pillow in the mail...it was through ebay, but it is definitely genuine...wow, totally thin and nothing like my old one! I had to cut the cover off the old one as it is a very crisp fabric that made too much noise when trying to sleep, (the new ones have a zip outer cover to wash and a thinner inner cover) because I did this they won't take my word that the new one is too thin now as I can't prove I have one of the same ones from years ago.. If this is what they are like now I will never buy another one. I have had lots of their pillows over the years but this is prob the last. Such as shame as they are normally good pillows. This is nothing like a medium profile...more like a very low....more like something for a small child not an adult and it weighs nothing! I tried sleeping on it, but had to change back to the old one after about an hour!! They just don't want to know about it.....guess they are going to lose a customer and for the prices of these pillows every one that doesn't buy would have to hurt. I certainly hope they listen to the people that are complaining! I have an even older one that I take with me everywhere overseas....that was how good they were...not now.

EXCELLENT.

Have been searching for a decent pillow for years. I could open a shop with the amount of pillows I own. This pillow is great. I bought the soft pillow instead of the classic and found it a bit low but otherwise its great. I have recommended it to other family members.

This is an excellent value for money pillow

We purchased two. These were the first expensive pillows we had ever purchased. We are now looking to update and will buy the same pillows again. I purchased the pair in 2003 and they are still in excellent condition I just would like to try the higher profile. I can't recommend enough.

My husband & I have been sleeping on Dunlopillow High Profile medium feel pillows measuring 48 x 73cm for about 8 years & love it. Looking to purchase new ones to use in caravan bed. But notice they are now smaller now 44 x 64cm. Also people saying they are not the same, some say they’re too firm others to soft so reluctant to buy them now. My question is have they changed what they are made of & in size & density??

Can I return this pillow to Dunlopillo directly. It is the biggest waste of money and the store will not take it back despite being too hard!
Hi, I am not sure about this one. Best thing would be to ask them, and complain about it to them stating you want a refund. I don't know if they will accept for 'change of mind', or you could argue that the item was 'not as described' given it causes pain and discomfort. Always keep your receipts and keep copies of these as well for proof of purchase.

How long can you keep these pillows?

ClassicMedium Profile Firm FeelHigh Profile Medium FeelDual Contour Medium FeelHigh Profile Firm FeelMedium Profile Soft Feel
FillingLatexLatexLatexLatexLatexLatex