See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gracie

Gracie

Worst headache

It feels great but I could only tolerate this for two nights, woke up with the worst headache on day one, tried again and the next day had a migraine. Last night went back to a normal pillow and woke up feeling fine.
Feels like a massive waste of money :(
Not for me.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

JANE

JANEMelbourne

best pillow ever

I bought this pillow 3 weeks ago. It is amazing. I chose the classic one which is not to firm or too soft. It is perfect for the sleepers with any sleeping position. I am very satisfied the this pillow and I am gonna buy another one for my husband.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Kenny S

Kenny SNSW, 2070

Best Latex Pillow

Just bought a Dunlopillo classic twin pack at Planet Linen, great value and excellent pillows. If you are not sure what type of profile (high, low or medium) pillow suits you then the Classic is the one.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVE THIS PILLOW

Used to use the memory foam and feather/down pillows but they were never comfortable. My son purchased this pillow for me after his recommendation. Latex is breathable, comfortable and I sleep soundly all night. Your pillows are supposed to be changed every 12 months so hoping that these will still be available.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Excellent pillow

Bought my pillow in 1980 it is 37 years old and it goes every where with me on holidays or stay overs
I have tried others but don’t compare to mine .if I ever a lose it don’t know what i will do best pillow
Gives me plenty of support and I don’t need to adjust it ,i feel sorry for those who cant buy what i have and
1997 is as far back as survey goes

Tomato

TomatoPerth

Sensational pillow. Every bit as good as my last one.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Nadia

NadiaOCEAN SHORES

I agree...not the same as I remember

I too have recently purchased a classic and it is way much harder than I have used before. All my previous pillows have been amazing. I cannot use the new one. I didn't even last a night. Waste of money!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

mark_a

mark_aMelbourne

Perfect pillow for my sleeping style

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Not like they used to be !!

I have used the Dunlopillow for years and decided to buy a new one.
Very disappointing, the new ones are crap, they must make cheap copies now, it was hard and
uncomfortable, and gave me constant headaches. I gave ti to my partner to use but he says it is not
like the ones we had in past. VERY DISAPPOINTING !!
I am still looking for a good pillow

Date PurchasedMar 2017
cazike

cazike

Too hard, wake up with sore neck

Not comfortable at all. I wake up with a stiff neck every morning. After 1 week I couldn't use it. Waste of $139. Myer wouldn't let me exchange it even after 1 day using a pillow case and mattress protector.

I used to buy this brand but they don't make them like before.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

brenpil

brenpilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Poor imitation of original Classic

I have used dunlopillos for 40 years and the ones sold now are RUBBISH. I thought the one I bought recently must have been a second as it was on sale but on further investigation find the ones at Myer have the same qualities.
I have a 10 year old one & it is still far superior to the current version. The new Classic is thin and soft with poor support. After trying it for a few days I found it gave poor support so I changed back to my old one.
Both pillows are Classic Medium but the only similarities are the name.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Jimmy

JimmyMelbourne

Hard as a rock

Wake up every morning with a stiff neck and my ears are numb it is so hard! So disappointing after spending $160 !! Have used dunlopillow before but they were much better. Rang the customer car line and the lady was friendly enough but it was a case of "bad luck"

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Julie.W

Julie.WRedcliffe

No sleep, neck & shoulders worse

I use to have High profile soft feel pillow but now not available so had to get this classic design instead, what a terrible pillow it is. After 30 mminutes laying on it it feels way to hard and now my neck and shoulders are very painful not to mention no sleep. As a pensioner I have wasted $140 on the pillow and its useless to me. Very dissapointed dunlopillo. I want a refund but they dont do that with pillows at Myre. I sent dunlopillo an email of complaint but it seems they just dont care as I have not got any response. No more dunlopillo for me ever.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

JMAC

JMACCobar

Love it!

It's a very comfortable pillow. I've had it for 6 months and I use with the pillow covers also sold for heat dispersion. Need to readjust maybe once a week. I won't buy anything else. Also have a firm one which I prefer less but still like it.

Laura

LauraMelbourne

Still amazing nearly 10 years on.

I have had my Dunlopillo High Profile latex pillow for nearly 10 years. It hasn't lost any of its support and I make sure it's aired outside at least 4 times a year. Doing that for a couple of hours gives the pillow it's bounce back, and is as new.

Dunlopillo latex pillows are easy care, durable and make for a great nights sleep.

Horrible

Too high and too firm

I bought the high profile medium feel from Myer when I wanted high and soft but they don't make them anymore, and they were what I was replacing. The high medium one I tried in store was high and soft enough, the one I purchased I cannot sleep on without feeling like I'm using a rock and waking up with terrible neck pain. Myer don't do pillow returns so there goes $150 down the drain.

This is the worst pillow for wearing.

Purchased two pillows earlier this year and now both have gone hard on edges and stink of foul burning rubber. My old one is ten years old and still OK. Inferior product made in China now.

slee45

slee45PERTH

Uncomfortable

Purchased the high profile Medium today at Myers. After long consideration and reading reviews decided to splurge on this pillow. Regret decision now. This pillow in store felt nice and supportive enough, but after sleeping with it overnight...it felt very hard and uncomfortable. Woke up with a stiff neck. I believe you can't return pillows to Myers. Considering the high price tag I think this pillow does not deliver as promised. My $39 foam pillow (high profile Medium) that I bought last month (which my husband) keep on stealing is way way better. Wished I had purchased another one like that instead. You don't get what you pay for. Costly mistake!!

souths123

souths123Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Medium Profile, Soft feel......not at all like they used to be

Sandy2asked

Medium Profile Soft Feel

Is this pillow suitable for a teenage tummy sleeper? Thank you.

Jcd
Jcd

Hi Sandy in order to answer your question would need to know more . Eg is the teenager small or large build do they have a firmer or softer mattress etc. Assuming they are average build and have a medium firm mattress then i would say no due to the fact latex is a bouncy firmer feeling and would not compress enough to keep their head and neck in good alignment. Try a soft flat pillow eg : feather or polyfill instead or a childrens latex pillow.

Sandy2

How very helpful of you Jed! Teenager is as your describe, with medium firm mattress. Your answer and solution is much appreciated! Thank you so much, Sandra (Adelaide)

Kazz

Kazzasked

High Profile Medium Feel

My husband & I have been sleeping on Dunlopillow High Profile medium feel pillows measuring 48 x 73cm for about 8 years & love it. Looking to purchase new ones to use in caravan bed. But notice they are now smaller now 44 x 64cm. Also people saying they are not the same, some say they’re too firm others to soft so reluctant to buy them now.
My question is have they changed what they are made of & in size & density??

Georgia

Georgiaasked

Can I return this pillow to Dunlopillo directly. It is the biggest waste of money and the store will not take it back despite being too hard!

elliptical29
elliptical29

Hi, I am not sure about this one. Best thing would be to ask them, and complain about it to them stating you want a refund. I don't know if they will accept for 'change of mind', or you could argue that the item was 'not as described' given it causes pain and discomfort. Always keep your receipts and keep copies of these as well for proof of purchase.

Get an answer from our members and Dunlopillo representatives

Dunlopillo Medium Profile Soft Feel