Duromine

Duromine Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Duromine? Claim your listing.
bleywi
bleywi

Is duromine CUSTOMER SERVICE +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O duromine PHONE NUMBER +1 (805)-3O8 OO4O ??

Annie P.
Annie P.

Hi was taking duromine in 2016 I lost almost 20kgs in 3 months. I couldn't eat had no appetite at all, I had so much energy couldn't sleep at night use to have terrible headaches and dry mouth. When I stopped taking it the weight gradually came back and with n bit extra weight. Know I have decided to try it again to lose weight it's 1 week that I started but the side effects are n bit different frm last time. The dry mouth is still the same but Know I'm always feeling so hungry,and I'm always so tired the whole day no headaches like before and sumtime I feel sick after taking the tablet but just hungry all the time. Why am I feeling this way and is duromine working I don't feel anything different except the side effects

Lee N.
Lee N.

If it's not working then quit taking it and perhaps try a different brand.

Thula's S.
Thula's S.

What happen after losing weight with a duromine ' what side effects I suppose to expect?

Lily
Lily

Your appetite comes back with a vengeance mind you. I wanted to reset my diet completely and therefore took duromine for two months. Lost 8 kg in total but my body is like a jelly. Throughout the whole journey of taking the tablets I felt very nauseous and tired no energy at all. But I am mindful of what I eat now, it’s all in your mind and willpower. There’s nothing magical about it !Hope this helps

Kholeka L.
Kholeka L.

If you are hypertensive can you use duromine?

Luis S.
Luis S.

Which one is better 30g or 40g thanks

Kate M.

I’m only 3 days in on Duromine, but so far no effects. At all. No extra energy, no appetite supressed. No dry mouth. Could it be that due to me high tolerance to stimulants ( caffeine - 300-400mg per day for several years) that it won’t work, or take longer? I am going caffeine free to see if this helps.

Adding I’m on 30mg controlled release

Vik
Vik

I have 2 weeks supply never used if anyone needs message me

kirsty.thomas0205
kirsty.thomas0205

Hi Vik
Do you still have your 2 weeks supply? If so, how many mg? 30, 40mg?

Itsame07
Itsame07

Hi there.
I have been on Duromine for 2 weeks now. The first week was AMAZING!! I've felt nothing like it!! I had so much energy, little appetite which meant I wasn't eating much, started to lose weight. I felt great!
This week has been a complete 180... Even though I eat breakfast, I've had a grumbly tummy & been feeling hungry most of the day. It is taking all my will power to not eat a whole tub of ice cream!! I'm also getting tired quickly as well.
Any help or suggestions on why this is happening/ how to go back to week 1 feels?

Fakia k.
Fakia k.

Where can I purchase this pills?

Simone

Is it normal to feel sick so every time I try to drink it i feel so sick like flu and tired. Then I leave it and 2 weeks later I try again and the same result. Another question next year me and my husband want to try for a baby will duromine 30g effect anything about that?

Markwa
Markwa

Everyone can have different side-effects so it's best to just see the dr that prescribed it if you are having issues using it. When you say drink it what do you mean? Duromine comes in tablet form as far as I know and you should take it like any other tablet. As for having a baby well no it should not have issues in a years time other than you being healthier if you have lost a lot of weight on the medication. But again how weight loss can affect fertility is going to be unique to each person and other health issues.

Natasha M.
Natasha M.

Ive been using Duromine 30mg. I have been using it for 3 weeks now. I have lost 6kg already, but it doesnt keep me from being hungry and sleepy. I do eat very healthy. No sugars, no carbs. Is there a medication I can take with Duromine to give me some energy?

If it sounds too good..

Suggest a visit to your Pharmacy or Doctor. I stopped taking it after 5 days as I had no hunger prior to being prescribed and felt nauseous and dizzy.

Tuyenih N.

Can you use Duromine while you are using herbal slimming tea ?

Tuyenih N.

Will Duromine work or bring results without doing any exercise?

Rachel V.
Rachel V.

Valerie harvey

Can you only get them from the doctors?

Valerie harvey

Can you only get thses from the doctors

If it sounds too good..

Yes, Drs prescription required.

Bathokozile H.
Bathokozile H.

I wanna know what happens after Duromine? I am done with 30 tablets I am not taking any but I am so sleepy during the day, am so tired

If it sounds too good..

Lethargy is apparently a side effect as well as putting any weight back on after stopping the medication.

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

A super common side effect is lethargy. It lasts for about 1- 2 weeks and you will then go back to normal. I slept for like a week straight.

Also, I used it a year ago, lost 13kgs and am still keeping it off. You just have to make sure you don't resort to the same behaviour that made you gain weight in the first place.

TNZ78
TNZ78

How long did you take it for?

Ntombi Lomntu
Ntombi Lomntu

Hi dura people my name is Ntimbi guys I have been using Duromine am now a week I drink it after or before 7am everyday I drink a lot of water during the day I have los some weight but I haven't checked yet how many kilos but the good thing is that my dress are bit los.but the problem I have is that for a week now I didn't go the Toilet.anyone knows maybe why?

Amity L.
Amity L.

Is duromine 30mg is effective taken every second day?

Amanda mmakoti M.
Amanda mmakoti M.

Good day can one fall pregnant while using duromines

Deborah
Deborah

What is the cost?

Kipples T.
Kipples T.

Marlene D.
Marlene D.

I fell pregnant on duromine

Simone

Hi Marlene did duromine cause any trouble to the baby?

Katlego D.
Katlego D.

Hi Amanda, my duromine baby is 4 months old today. I got pregnant while using it.

Mary G.
Mary G.

How many boxes of durimine do you get with one scrip?

Just Me
Just Me

1 box - 30 tablets per prescription.

tjb
tjb

Hi i was using duromine 30mg for 4 months and lost 17kg. I am in a plateau now it seems duromine is not working anymore. How long must i stop taking duromine and if i start again will it be affective again please help i still need to loose 10 kilograms

Justine
Justine

I found the same thing happening to me so I gave it a break for a few weeks and tried again but have found it’s still not working as I’m hungry again so I’ll try a break for a month or 2 as they say this is very common as we build up a tolerance over time so you need to restart after a break for awhile.

Laura P.
Laura P.

Hello,
I've taken 3 x 3 month rounds of duromine with 1 month breaks in between rounds, and have tried to read up as much as possible on it. Overall have lost 32kgs (starting weight was 178kg).
What I found:
- Round 1 = 16kg, round 2 = 10kgs, round 3 = 6kgs
- Month 1 I would lose the same amount of weight as I would over month 2 & 3 combined
- The first few days off duromine I had bad headaches and around the 7 days off I had extreme exhaustion for 2-3 days
- I originally went cold turkey once finishing the round, but would suggest tapering off them over the last week, making the pills last two weeks to reduce withdrawal side effects
- As a woman, I found that by weighing myself every day, I learnt how my weight fluctuates with my cycle and I'm always heavier around ovulation. This helped reduce me being discouraged if I saw the scales go back up slowly for a 10 day period
- On my month break between rounds my aim was to maintain my weight. I didn't really try to lose weight as that felt like too much pressure
- I've lost around a 3rd less each round, so I've decided to take a 2 month break between rounds this time. To make sure my body goes back to fully functioning on its own without help, to make sure I can maintain weight without an aid, but also to hopefully fully rid duromine of my body so when I start round 4 that I hopefully see some better results than the expected 4kgs (another 3rd less)
- I definitely could have lost more weight during all 3 x rounds, but purposely tried to make sustainable changes. As you can't be on/rely on duromine forever. But it did mean that duromine would help keep my weight moving, even when I had a night out or a work trip when I shouldn't feel bad for having a wine or two. Because once off duromine, if I want a wine, I'm having it! I've learnt to listen to my body a lot more
I hope this all helps. Good luck :)

Vicki L.
Vicki L.

You can only get x3 scripts a year I was told.

Zanele  L.
Zanele L.

Hi. Can I drink hearbal tea while taking duromine?