Dusk

Dusk

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (58)

SamH

SamHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ayla Black MoodMist® Diffuser

Love my new Moodmist, the smells are divine! It fit perfectly with our room! Love the colour change its make the room look really cool. I can smell it throughout our loungeroom its really strong and perfect.

Store LocationI saw some at Springfield Orion but purchased the item Online
Yvonne H

Yvonne HPerth, WA

Disappointed

I bought a set of 8 on special for $110.. I wasn't happy with any of them.. very little smell... so I thought I would read some reviews... I havn't read one good review... will not be purchasing anything else from there.. Very disappointed.

Store LocationRockingham
Kazzy

Kazzy

No Scent in Mood Mist

The oils for the Mood Mist about 3 years ago smelt amazing. Now I add 20 drops and still does not smell. I'm now looking into Doterra. Lost customer here.

Store LocationGreenhills

Overpriced and toxic

Was gifted a Dusk oil burner and Dusk Melts that smell so bad and triggered my asthma I threw them out. Their website states they contain essential oils, but having worked with essential oils for many years I know cheap fragrant oils when I smell them. I’ve had toilet cleaners smell less toxic than these products.

Store LocationBondi Junction
Melanie

MelaniePerth, WA

Very dissapointed

Received this diffuser as a gift. I have several diffusers in my home and have never had an issue with them. The mood mist diffuser is pretty but has never actually created a mist . Unfortunately I received this as a gift and the purchaser did not keep the receipt as it was $120

Joy Pearce

Joy PearceSouthwest, VIC

What a dud!!!

No fragrance AT ALL!! Looks pretty though. That's why I give it 2 stars. Ecoya or Glasshouse from now on.

Coast Review

Coast ReviewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mood Mist diffuser refill smells chemically

I purchased the refill for my existing reed diffuser. It let's off a chemical type smell which is really horrible.

Store LocationErina Fair
Alexandra S.

Alexandra S.Sydney, NSW

Diffuser moodmist

Stopped working second use first week of purchase. Taking it back for refund. Let’s hope this won’t be as hard to get as the operation of the product has been.

Store LocationDusk at Westfield Eastgardens
Alexandra

AlexandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made In China

Received a Belle Jasmine Dusk gift pack for Christmas. Very disappointed to see it was made in the PRC (Peoples Republic of China). Dusk proudly state on their website they are an Australian company, but then go and get their products manufactured in China. There are some really good companies here in Australia that do candles and oils that are an Australian Company, and which do produce their products here in Australia. I would rather support these companies, than Dusk, a company who produces their stock in China. Start reading the labels.

LJ T.

LJ T.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Disappointed

Always wanted a mist diffuser & got one for Christmas finally! It mists - sort of - but it spits water all over the place from where the mist comes from. I spoke with Dusk but without a gift receipt I can’t do anything and I don’t want to tell my friend it doesn’t work properly as she’s a kind person and she’s not well - I don’t want to bother or stress her. My $20 Kmart mist diffuser works far better than the $100+ Dusk one. I’m so very disappointed.

Store LocationUnknown - gift
DJM

DJMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over powering smell..made in China but disgised as PRC...the reed infuser in Strawberries and cream is a fail.

Really stay away from the strawberries and cream reed sent..i had to move it t o the spare room..so overpowering and little like medicine on the aroma..

Store LocationCollonades

Not happy

Just checked on my soy candles from Dusk Australia&have seen that they are made in China.l won’t be buying these again.if l want crap from overseas l can go to kmart&spend a fraction of the price.candles from Dusk are not cheap,way overpriced for cheap imports
Read the label guys when purchasing from Dusk Australia

Store LocationOnline Australia

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Member rewards - rip off

Signed up a few years ago for member rewards. Went to buy an item yesterday and was told my membership had expired so if I wanted the discount I would have to pay another $10 for membership. So I put the item back and will buy elsewhere. How is that for customer loyalty?

Store LocationMiranda

Its a SCAM!!!

This company is the biggest online scam in today's date. Doing product dropshipping from china and selling it at 20times the prices. Funny people are still buying lol.

Store LocationOnline
Katie H.

Katie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dusk rip off

Came here to see if it was just me. Purchased candles from Dusk that have no smell, checked with the fam to make sure. First and last time. Hate wasting money like that and miss out on a nicely fragranced candle :-(

Store LocationWestlakes Westfield.

From The Gong

From The GongIllawarra, NSW

Dusk melts that don't melt - Bad quality & expensive

Store LocationShellharbour
Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No smell

Used to love Dusk! Its a waste of money as the candles and oils dont smell very strong at all anymore and havent for a while. I have wased too much money on this minimal smell product. Will not be buying again.

Store LocationModbury
Tayto

TaytoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diffuser stopped working

I have the same problem. Mine is over a year old and then it just stopped working. I talked to Dusk and they said they can't replace it cuz it's over a year old from purchase and they don't know what's wrong with it. So basically, yeah, that's it. Stuck with an expensive, non -working diffuser. I don't think I will get another one. :(

Store LocationBrisbane
Rae

RaeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smell nothing

Bought 2 of Cherry Blossom & Musk Osaka Mood Reeds Signature 200mL in the deal at the shops, they smelled nice over there but it doesn't smell anything when I opened at home and I've tried all the possible techniques like putting it in a small closed area, flipping the reeds and etc. I regret wasting money. Won't recommend it at all.

Store Locationnorthland
clarkjnk

clarkjnkBrisbane

Essential Oils - not worth the money

The perfume from Dusk Essential Oils is very faint. You have to use twice as much as the Oils from other companies to get the same strength of smell. Dusk oils cost the same as another premium brand but the quality just isn't there. Spend your money on Essential Oils from Perfect Potion. Their oils are much better quality.