Dusk

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Kristina Sanchez

Kristina SanchezSydney

Useless junk

I bought an aromatica and it failed within the first week. Got it replaced and the exact same thing happened. They should really have someone for quality control otherwise all these products are completely useless. On top of that they told me it was my fault for it failing within a week. Never again will I buy from this place.

colleen t.

colleen t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product not working

Excellent after sales purchase. Got a diffuser for a present. Didnt use it for about six months and found there was no steam. I asked a sales lady about it and then took it in to the store. After taking the tops off she said the silver bit in the bottom wasnt turning and no bubbles. She replaced it straight away without a receipt. She said they stand by their products and have also exchanged another item without a receipt. 100 per cent satified

Store LocationWood grove Melton

Chris

Chrisasked

Could you please tell if I can buy a new glass top for my defuser, as I broke mine .
Thankyou Christine Evans

annie m.

annie m.asked

How do I keep my Dusk Defuser on one colour it changes every minute I like one colour only

beatrice94

beatrice94asked

Do I have to use the essential oils from dusk with my dusk diffuser or can I get the oils from anywhere?

Disappointed
Disappointed

I have used them with other essential oils. But check the product's instructions/user guide :-)