Dusk

Dusk (page 2 of 7)

Katie H.

Katie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dusk rip off

Came here to see if it was just me. Purchased candles from Dusk that have no smell, checked with the fam to make sure. First and last time. Hate wasting money like that and miss out on a nicely fragranced candle :-(

From The Gong

From The GongIllawarra, NSW

Dusk melts that don't melt - Bad quality & expensive

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No smell

Used to love Dusk! Its a waste of money as the candles and oils dont smell very strong at all anymore and havent for a while. I have wased too much money on this minimal smell product. Will not be buying again.

Tayto

TaytoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diffuser stopped working

I have the same problem. Mine is over a year old and then it just stopped working. I talked to Dusk and they said they can't replace it cuz it's over a year old from purchase and they don't know what's wrong with it. So basically, yeah, that's it. Stuck with an expensive, non -working diffuser. I don't think I will get another one. :(

Rae

RaeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smell nothing

Bought 2 of Cherry Blossom & Musk Osaka Mood Reeds Signature 200mL in the deal at the shops, they smelled nice over there but it doesn't smell anything when I opened at home and I've tried all the possible techniques like putting it in a small closed area, flipping the reeds and etc. I regret wasting money. Won't recommend it at all.

Store Locationnorthland
clarkjnk

clarkjnkBrisbane

Essential Oils - not worth the money

The perfume from Dusk Essential Oils is very faint. You have to use twice as much as the Oils from other companies to get the same strength of smell. Dusk oils cost the same as another premium brand but the quality just isn't there. Spend your money on Essential Oils from Perfect Potion. Their oils are much better quality.

manuela181161

manuela181161Illawarra, NSW

NO scent

Brough 2 candels last week, they have zero smell, fool me once etc. First time shopping, and will be my last. I've brought better smelling candels from the Reject shop, and way cheaper.

Jana

JanaSydney, NSW

Can hardly smell the MoodMist and fragrance diffusers

I purchased the McKenzie MoodMist diffuser along with several essential oil fragrances, and found that even on the 'high' mist setting, I could hardly smell any scent coming from the diffuser. They recommend adding 5 drops to the MoodMist, but even with 12 drops I couldn't smell much at all unless I'm seated right next to it. I also purchased several of their reed diffuser refills, and their scents just aren't strong enough. Not worth the $120 I paid for the MoodMist, and the $30 for the 2 essential oil fragrances. They need to improve their quality if they want to charge these prices!

Kate J

Kate J

The quality has gone downhill

just purchased two candles online, firstly the fragrance isn't as strong as I remember from a few years ago which is disappointing considering what you pay. Secondly, they didn't arrive in high quality condition. The wax inside one candle was all discoloured in one section and the other candle had broken wax all throughout the candle. I was looking forward to displaying them in the main rooms of my house, but they both look terrible, so they will be kept in my bedroom out of sight. Also, silly me for not checking first, but I just realised these candles are made in China, I thought they were made in Australia. So it will be the last time I purchase your mediocre products Dusk :(

Sharon

Sharon

Excellent service at Whitfords store

Jesse at the Whitfords store should be highly commended for his excellent customer service skills as he is naturally warm, friendly and helpful. Manager Marsha at the store is also warm and welcoming and they both make such a lovely team. Will certainly be going back again when in need of gift ideas as the diffuser that they assisted me in choosing was absolutely the perfect birthday gift that was much loved by its recipient. Thank you Jesse & Marsha!

gypsymaggie

gypsymaggieVictoria

Dusk diffuser not working as expected

Purchased a Dusk diffuser online a few months ago, essential oils had leaked in the package, did get the money back for these, however, the Diffuser doesn't emit the oils very well. It doesn't matter how much oil I put into the filler there is not much smell in the room, only if you sit on top of it. I have followed the instructions exactly, wouldn't waste my money on purchasing another, esp for the price I paid, over $120.00. The trusty old candle oil burner is much better.

Jewlz

JewlzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero fragrance

Purchased the assorted scented tea lights. I have tried all of the different varieties / colors x multiple times. Unfortunately, out of 17, so far only 1 of these actually had fragrance. The bag is kept closed and in a box so lack of scent is not environmental.
Definitely not worth the money.

mia

mia

Waste of $20.00!

Bought 10ml, 100% essential oil for burner.....No fragrance.

Brought it back within a week with full receipt and changed for a different fragrance. The insolent attitude and challenging look of the young sales assistant was way more powerful and impressive than the 100% oil. Not buying again from Dusk. I won't waste my money in Dusk, Mandurah again but the sales service was interesting!!
Interestingly, the replacement oil was of poor performance as well.

Grace Bailey

Grace BaileySydney, NSW

Expectations weren't met

I purchased two lanterns and 4 pillar candles online.

The items did arrive quickly but the packaging was awful, the lanterns appeared to just be carelessly thrown in on top and one has a large dent on the side that I can't push back out.

I can't smell the candles while they are burning, which is disappointing as this is the main reason I shopped at Dusk, thinking my room would be filled with a pleasant aroma.

I might give Dusk a second chance and purchase a different type of candle to see if there is any improvement, otherwise, their stock is just too low quality and overpriced for me.

YMN

YMNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kylie S.

Kylie S.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful candles and decor

I love Dusk’s candles and melts. So much variety with guaranteed quality and aroma. Great value and friendly staff with a reliable exchange and returns polIcy that gives peace of mind. Products are great for birthday and Christmas presents too

Lachlan

LachlanPerth

Beware essential oil quantities

Bought 8 10mL essential oils and noticed immediately that none of the bottles contained the same amount of fluid. Brought his up with Dusk customer service and got a ridiculous answer that the thickness of the bottles differs between smells. Clearly something abnormal has happened but Dusk doesn't care to resolve the issue.

Jakka

JakkaAustralian Capital Territory

Recommend purchasing in store.

Quick delivery however the glass on both candles was properly smashed, not particularly pleased with my $60 purchase. I recommend purchasing in store. The actual product when in working order is great. This was the first time purchasing online and will be my last.

Store LocationOnline

Diffuser Bliss

I can't understand the negative reviews on the diffuser here. I was recently gifted the Sofia Diffuser and 2 bottles of the Moodmist Fragrant Oils to use in it. I have no problem with a beautiful scent filling my home but I do have to watch that I am not heavy handed with how much I use. Usually 6 to 8 drops of the oil is perfect.
I have used other brand diffusers and oils in the past and find this product from DUSK just as good. Anyway this is my experience and considering it's quite expensive price for a gift to me it was money well spent.

Diddles62

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Ordered online for the first time, I usually go instore but not atm. Was ordered on Saturday night & arrived today Tuesday. Appreciated the timely manner including delivery & I highly recommend.