Dusk

Dusk (page 3 of 3)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (59)

Katie

KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mood reeds

I bought 3 vanilla and patchouli 200ml mood reed diffusers and I can't even smell them. One is right next to my bed. A right rip off and waste of bloody money over $100. Never again. There are cheaper and better around

Michelle

Michelle

Delivery takes forever

Purchased 1 item almost a week ago, hasn’t even been shipped... not the first time I’ve purchased items that have taken forever too be sent out. Won’t be buying again, the online store is so slow.

Sue best

Sue bestPerth, WA

Candles

Rubbish I brought 2 candle there is no sent they cost me $70
WhT a joke went to the shop around the the corner there candles were amazing
You no what Dusk you like ripping people off and also don’t be fooled by there join there member club that to is ripoff

Kathryn Herbert

Kathryn HerbertNew South Wales

These are crap

Have used this 5 times and now won’t work. Used a coin to wipe out residue like I was told to. Now it’s stopped- nit happy. This is a beautiful product to buy but doesn’t last long and expensive

Alaska S

Alaska S

Become a Member - Totally Worth It!

Whilst candles can be something people see no point in spending extra money on as they burn away regardless... Being able to saver the flavour and experience for 70hours more than your average candle is something only Dusk can offer over the range of creations it does - do not miss out; even if it is just once ;)

Mel

Mel

Rylee Aromatica

I bought 2 Rylee Aromatica. Absolutely love them even when they are not turned on I can still smell them when I walk into the room. It is easy to use.

KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great service, products and prices

Roz31

Roz31HONG KONG

Lighter

KMW

KMWSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service

It has been a long time since I have received such fantastic service. The female staff member that helped me find the perfect gift in the Geelong westfield store was gold!

Cec

CecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Inferior Reed diffuser

I bought a reed diffuser - the bottle with oil and reed sticks. It was around the $40 mark. It lasted two months! I am absolutely disgusted. I have other reed diffusers that have lasted 2 years for around the same price. I will never buy from Dusk again. I feel that they have inferior products. Very disappointing!

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Cara moodmist

Limited

Dusk wax melts to be strong, wafting and beautiful. Now the scents are weak and occasional. Disappointing. I definitely won’t be purchasing anymore Dusk wax melts in the future. Oh well.

10mL essential oil is 8mL.

I was very happy with the cutomer service in the Garden City, Booragoon shop however I think the assistant has given me the tester bottle. Among my first aid and medical supplies I have a syringe which I used to measure the contents. I only got 7.5ml and not 10ml. Ripped off and I just don't have the time to go back to the shop. I can't help but feel this was not an innocent annomoly.

KGrant

KGrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick online service and delivery

I have placed my 3rd online order with Dusk because their service is very efficient. I have place an order and it has always been sent the next business day, even during busy sale periods. This service is not expected, but is appreciated - I wish other retailers would take note!!

Leanne S.

Leanne S.

Excellent customer service at TTP

I was looking for a gift for a work colleague and was served by Kerry at TTP. Kerry was very helpful without being pushy. She worked out what I needed and assisted me in making a decision. She was so good that I returned to buy my mother a present and to sign up to the loyalty programme. It is nice to see some good old fashioned customer service

crikeyimtrueblue

crikeyimtrueblueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely Beautiful Diffusers!!

Every morning I love turning on my diffusers with the Dusk pink butter icing fragrance and not only do they look amazing, the fragrance fills my home with a lovely scent that is not overpowering... I have had so many comments asking what they are and what fragrance I use... Worth every penny!!!

MonaS

MonaSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scent quality poor

Almost no scent in melts or candles once home. Purchased melts from other companies last a few days and make the house smell so lovely I get compliments. Not so with Dusk. They were wonderful when they first opened in Australia but the quality has drastically gone down. Even a kmart candle is more impressive than dusk. No longer wasting my money and will buy from home distributor companies instead.

Pineapple-man

Pineapple-manSydney, NSW

scents Watered down so much now.

Kateben

KatebenMelbourne

Cheap products only made to look good due to fancy shop