Dusk

Dusk

Moodmist diffuser

Overly priced and low quality. Better off buying a diffuser for $30 on eBay. Dusk customer service is woeful and they refuse to replace under warranty

sharon

sharonSydney, NSW

Where has the smell gone?

Terrible product. Paid the big $$ and it was lucky to smell for a day. Save yourself the money and buy one from Aldi instead! A 10th of the price and doesn't lose it' scent like these ones. The reeds are bone dry up the top, they dont allow for the moisture to travel up and release.

Kazzy

Kazzy

No Scent in Mood Mist

The oils for the Mood Mist about 3 years ago smelt amazing. Now I add 20 drops and still does not smell. I'm now looking into Doterra. Lost customer here.

Overpriced and toxic

Was gifted a Dusk oil burner and Dusk Melts that smell so bad and triggered my asthma I threw them out. Their website states they contain essential oils, but having worked with essential oils for many years I know cheap fragrant oils when I smell them. I’ve had toilet cleaners smell less toxic than these products.

Melanie

MelaniePerth, WA

Very dissapointed

Received this diffuser as a gift. I have several diffusers in my home and have never had an issue with them. The mood mist diffuser is pretty but has never actually created a mist . Unfortunately I received this as a gift and the purchaser did not keep the receipt as it was $120

Bree

BreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor oils from Dusk

Hey guys I thought I’d share with you my experience with dusk essential oils. I had to use over 5 drops in my diffuser to actually smell the oil, I have now switched to the brand called Young Living which is actually “pure” essential oils and I only need 3 max drops.

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

Dissatisfied would never even rate them

Had a serious complaint with these candles over the Christmas period, had discussions with Dusk and NOTHING was resolved. Very disappointed in their products and after sales service, will never buy again.

Alexandra S.

Alexandra S.Sydney, NSW

Diffuser moodmist

Stopped working second use first week of purchase. Taking it back for refund. Let’s hope this won’t be as hard to get as the operation of the product has been.

Alexandra

AlexandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made In China

Received a Belle Jasmine Dusk gift pack for Christmas. Very disappointed to see it was made in the PRC (Peoples Republic of China). Dusk proudly state on their website they are an Australian company, but then go and get their products manufactured in China. There are some really good companies here in Australia that do candles and oils that are an Australian Company, and which do produce their products here in Australia. I would rather support these companies, than Dusk, a company who produces their stock in China. Start reading the labels.

H.Chen

H.ChenQueensland

Waste of money

Store LocationQLD

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Member rewards - rip off

Signed up a few years ago for member rewards. Went to buy an item yesterday and was told my membership had expired so if I wanted the discount I would have to pay another $10 for membership. So I put the item back and will buy elsewhere. How is that for customer loyalty?

Its a SCAM!!!

This company is the biggest online scam in today's date. Doing product dropshipping from china and selling it at 20times the prices. Funny people are still buying lol.

Katie H.

Katie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dusk rip off

Came here to see if it was just me. Purchased candles from Dusk that have no smell, checked with the fam to make sure. First and last time. Hate wasting money like that and miss out on a nicely fragranced candle :-(

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No smell

Used to love Dusk! Its a waste of money as the candles and oils dont smell very strong at all anymore and havent for a while. I have wased too much money on this minimal smell product. Will not be buying again.

Tayto

TaytoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diffuser stopped working

I have the same problem. Mine is over a year old and then it just stopped working. I talked to Dusk and they said they can't replace it cuz it's over a year old from purchase and they don't know what's wrong with it. So basically, yeah, that's it. Stuck with an expensive, non -working diffuser. I don't think I will get another one. :(

Rae

RaeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smell nothing

Bought 2 of Cherry Blossom & Musk Osaka Mood Reeds Signature 200mL in the deal at the shops, they smelled nice over there but it doesn't smell anything when I opened at home and I've tried all the possible techniques like putting it in a small closed area, flipping the reeds and etc. I regret wasting money. Won't recommend it at all.

Store Locationnorthland
clarkjnk

clarkjnkBrisbane

Essential Oils - not worth the money

The perfume from Dusk Essential Oils is very faint. You have to use twice as much as the Oils from other companies to get the same strength of smell. Dusk oils cost the same as another premium brand but the quality just isn't there. Spend your money on Essential Oils from Perfect Potion. Their oils are much better quality.

manuela181161

manuela181161Illawarra, NSW

NO scent

Brough 2 candels last week, they have zero smell, fool me once etc. First time shopping, and will be my last. I've brought better smelling candels from the Reject shop, and way cheaper.

Jewlz

JewlzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero fragrance

Purchased the assorted scented tea lights. I have tried all of the different varieties / colors x multiple times. Unfortunately, out of 17, so far only 1 of these actually had fragrance. The bag is kept closed and in a box so lack of scent is not environmental.
Definitely not worth the money.

mia

mia

Waste of $20.00!

Bought 10ml, 100% essential oil for burner.....No fragrance.

Brought it back within a week with full receipt and changed for a different fragrance. The insolent attitude and challenging look of the young sales assistant was way more powerful and impressive than the 100% oil. Not buying again from Dusk. I won't waste my money in Dusk, Mandurah again but the sales service was interesting!!
Interestingly, the replacement oil was of poor performance as well.