Dusk

Dusk

Yvonne H

Yvonne HPerth, WA

Disappointed

I bought a set of 8 on special for $110.. I wasn't happy with any of them.. very little smell... so I thought I would read some reviews... I havn't read one good review... will not be purchasing anything else from there.. Very disappointed.

Joy Pearce

Joy PearceSouthwest, VIC

What a dud!!!

No fragrance AT ALL!! Looks pretty though. That's why I give it 2 stars. Ecoya or Glasshouse from now on.

Coast Review

Coast ReviewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mood Mist diffuser refill smells chemically

I purchased the refill for my existing reed diffuser. It let's off a chemical type smell which is really horrible.

LJ T.

LJ T.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Disappointed

Always wanted a mist diffuser & got one for Christmas finally! It mists - sort of - but it spits water all over the place from where the mist comes from. I spoke with Dusk but without a gift receipt I can’t do anything and I don’t want to tell my friend it doesn’t work properly as she’s a kind person and she’s not well - I don’t want to bother or stress her. My $20 Kmart mist diffuser works far better than the $100+ Dusk one. I’m so very disappointed.

DJM

DJMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over powering smell..made in China but disgised as PRC...the reed infuser in Strawberries and cream is a fail.

Really stay away from the strawberries and cream reed sent..i had to move it t o the spare room..so overpowering and little like medicine on the aroma..

Not happy

Just checked on my soy candles from Dusk Australia&have seen that they are made in China.l won’t be buying these again.if l want crap from overseas l can go to kmart&spend a fraction of the price.candles from Dusk are not cheap,way overpriced for cheap imports
Read the label guys when purchasing from Dusk Australia

Store LocationOnline Australia
From The Gong

From The GongIllawarra, NSW

Dusk melts that don't melt - Bad quality & expensive

Kate J

Kate J

The quality has gone downhill

just purchased two candles online, firstly the fragrance isn't as strong as I remember from a few years ago which is disappointing considering what you pay. Secondly, they didn't arrive in high quality condition. The wax inside one candle was all discoloured in one section and the other candle had broken wax all throughout the candle. I was looking forward to displaying them in the main rooms of my house, but they both look terrible, so they will be kept in my bedroom out of sight. Also, silly me for not checking first, but I just realised these candles are made in China, I thought they were made in Australia. So it will be the last time I purchase your mediocre products Dusk :(

gypsymaggie

gypsymaggieVictoria

Dusk diffuser not working as expected

Purchased a Dusk diffuser online a few months ago, essential oils had leaked in the package, did get the money back for these, however, the Diffuser doesn't emit the oils very well. It doesn't matter how much oil I put into the filler there is not much smell in the room, only if you sit on top of it. I have followed the instructions exactly, wouldn't waste my money on purchasing another, esp for the price I paid, over $120.00. The trusty old candle oil burner is much better.

Grace Bailey

Grace BaileySydney, NSW

Expectations weren't met

I purchased two lanterns and 4 pillar candles online.

The items did arrive quickly but the packaging was awful, the lanterns appeared to just be carelessly thrown in on top and one has a large dent on the side that I can't push back out.

I can't smell the candles while they are burning, which is disappointing as this is the main reason I shopped at Dusk, thinking my room would be filled with a pleasant aroma.

I might give Dusk a second chance and purchase a different type of candle to see if there is any improvement, otherwise, their stock is just too low quality and overpriced for me.

Abrar

AbrarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Products Out of Stock. Slow Customer service.

Website not up to date. Products that are out of stock are being advertised.
Customer service response is quite slow.
Asking me to re-order replacement product and pay again for shipping.
Not going to make a second purchase.

EMay

EMaySydney, NSW

Lena black mini portable diffuser

Silly me purchased this item before researching as I have always trusted the quality of Dusk products from previous experiences. I wanted a mini diffuser for my office work space and Pilates studio on the go. Unfortunately this product only works once for 30seconds after a refill. It doesn't hold much and it's tiring plus a lot of product wastage and expense filling it up all the time if you want more than one burst of fragrance. RRP $60 I would buy it again even if it was $5! Don't waste your money. You are better off buying a real diffuser that's a little bigger and can continue to diffuse otherwise you may as well buy a room spray for quick bursts of fragrance because this diffuser is a dud!

Roz31

Roz31HONG KONG

Lighter

Natalie

NatalieHunter Region, NSW

essential oil diffuser not working

Was so excited to have received a Dusk oil diffuser and oils for my birthday from my two beautiful children. Couldn't wait for the house to smell heavenly from the oils however after having it run all day I still can't smell anything. Most disappointed.

10mL essential oil is 8mL.

I was very happy with the cutomer service in the Garden City, Booragoon shop however I think the assistant has given me the tester bottle. Among my first aid and medical supplies I have a syringe which I used to measure the contents. I only got 7.5ml and not 10ml. Ripped off and I just don't have the time to go back to the shop. I can't help but feel this was not an innocent annomoly.

Store LocationGarden City, Booragoon WA

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dusk Aromatica Air Purifier

Loved past wax melts but fragrance now diluted

Have been buying Dusk welts for years but last 5 purchased in September 2018 have diluted fragrance & am very disappointed. Has fragrance been lessened to save costs? Won't buy anymore.

Sue Bailey

Sue BaileyBrisbane

Black gold

I spend a lot of money on candles and love glasshouse and ecoya. I have never found dusk candles to retain their smell or burn clean. I decided to buy two artisan candles and am very disappointed. Considering they are premium candles I can hardly smell them and I feel are a complete waste of money.

SherryMiyano

SherryMiyanoSydney

Wax melts are something I regret buying

Usually I don't write bad reviews like this, but in this case I think I had to.
Over the weekend I wandered into a Dusk store, and walked out with some wax melts and an adorable oil burner.
The wax melts were something I had thought about buying for a while, and with that adorable oil burner I had to try them out!
They only smells nice while it's in their solid form, as soon as they started to melt in the burner it started giving off this horrible scent that reminds me of cheap and nasty dollar store scented candles. What is worse, it gave me this terrible headache! Like my partner said, the Calm wax melt is not calming at all! Taking the rest of them back, such a shame...

prativa

prativasydney

Not good quality

I bought some essential oil, the quality of the oil is same as dollar shop essential oil. Not worth for money. Candles are OK for not worth the money. There are many other brand that are much more promising.