Dusk

Dusk

Jana

JanaSydney, NSW

Can hardly smell the MoodMist and fragrance diffusers

I purchased the McKenzie MoodMist diffuser along with several essential oil fragrances, and found that even on the 'high' mist setting, I could hardly smell any scent coming from the diffuser. They recommend adding 5 drops to the MoodMist, but even with 12 drops I couldn't smell much at all unless I'm seated right next to it. I also purchased several of their reed diffuser refills, and their scents just aren't strong enough. Not worth the $120 I paid for the MoodMist, and the $30 for the 2 essential oil fragrances. They need to improve their quality if they want to charge these prices!

YMN

YMNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wendy C.

Wendy C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s a bit pricey but stock is nice.

Dusk is very appealing and smells great.
The pricing is the only down fall. Especially when they can offer 30% or 40% discounts.
The oil diffusers are of good quality but quite pricey. Oils are also quite expensive and for that price you would want them to be pretty pure. The selection is wide with pretty things everywhere. Tip is to look out for the Specials.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Dusk compares to other Home Decor Shops

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Cara moodmist

Bella

Bella

Three wick candle made in China

I was given this lovely candle in a rose scent. I thought it would be nice to purchase another for a friend and couldn't believe the price of $99.00. But even more disappointing was finding out this candle was produced in PRC!! I am so disappointed and think dusk should produce candles in Australia, especially at that price!!

Maddie

Maddiecoffs harbour

Was Disappointed.. But they made up for it in the end!

I ordered a week before Christmas time and selected / paid for Express Shipping but Dusk sent it through as Standard Shipping, so I was not going to receive my order before Christmas Time which really sucked, It was hard trying to resolve this issue as Customer Service didn't reply very frequently. In the end they allowed me to pick it up from my Local store and send back the items that come arrived in the post, they also let me keep a item from my parcel that came for the inconvenience.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

where's the smell

I recently purchased one of those hourglass diffusers. Cost about $40 and is sitting there as pure decoration, no scent whatsoever! I'm slowly learning after purchasing hundreds of dollars of their products that it was a big waste of money. Really disappointed. I have to say though that the Artisan Rose range was the only thing that smelt great. Typical though, you can no longer buy it!

Luise

LuiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely fragrances

I bought some candles recently as a gift and was happy with the fragrances available. The candles are pretty although a little pricey and the add ons the store clerks try to sell and not really required and cost as much as 1 candle. Apart from that the staff were friendly and helpful.

Over jugded under paid

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Dusk compares to other Home Decor Shops

Ellen

EllenAdelaide

Expensive for what it is