Dusk

Dusk

Why does the colour of my purple mist diffuser come off when it’s wet. So does the buttons.

My diffuser was purple but when I wet it, it’s colour just came off. I really need an answer please

Jana

JanaSydney, NSW

Can hardly smell the MoodMist and fragrance diffusers

I purchased the McKenzie MoodMist diffuser along with several essential oil fragrances, and found that even on the 'high' mist setting, I could hardly smell any scent coming from the diffuser. They recommend adding 5 drops to the MoodMist, but even with 12 drops I couldn't smell much at all unless I'm seated right next to it. I also purchased several of their reed diffuser refills, and their scents just aren't strong enough. Not worth the $120 I paid for the MoodMist, and the $30 for the 2 essential oil fragrances. They need to improve their quality if they want to charge these prices!

YMN

YMNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jakka

JakkaAustralian Capital Territory

Recommend purchasing in store.

Quick delivery however the glass on both candles was properly smashed, not particularly pleased with my $60 purchase. I recommend purchasing in store. The actual product when in working order is great. This was the first time purchasing online and will be my last.

Store LocationOnline
Wendy C.

Wendy C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s a bit pricey but stock is nice.

Dusk is very appealing and smells great.
The pricing is the only down fall. Especially when they can offer 30% or 40% discounts.
The oil diffusers are of good quality but quite pricey. Oils are also quite expensive and for that price you would want them to be pretty pure. The selection is wide with pretty things everywhere. Tip is to look out for the Specials.

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Cara moodmist

Bella

Bella

Three wick candle made in China

I was given this lovely candle in a rose scent. I thought it would be nice to purchase another for a friend and couldn't believe the price of $99.00. But even more disappointing was finding out this candle was produced in PRC!! I am so disappointed and think dusk should produce candles in Australia, especially at that price!!

Carla888

Carla888

Good Sale

I used to love this Shop however it did end up getting a bit pricey.
I went in the other day and they had a good sale on so I got 3 Candles for the Price of 2.
$25.00 for all 3 which isn’t too bad!
A very nice shop if looking for a gift and helpful staff.

Nikki M

Nikki MAdelaide

Favourite candles ever

I recently purchased the three wick versions of the Limited Edition Fresh Coffee and Banana Smoothie candles from my local Dusk store. They were reduced as they are being cleared out, but I now wish I had got a couple of each, as they both smell absolutely divine! Every time my partner walks into the house after work and Ive had one burning, he thinks I've been baking!!!!

Maddie

Maddiecoffs harbour

Was Disappointed.. But they made up for it in the end!

I ordered a week before Christmas time and selected / paid for Express Shipping but Dusk sent it through as Standard Shipping, so I was not going to receive my order before Christmas Time which really sucked, It was hard trying to resolve this issue as Customer Service didn't reply very frequently. In the end they allowed me to pick it up from my Local store and send back the items that come arrived in the post, they also let me keep a item from my parcel that came for the inconvenience.

Helle

HelleCaringbah

Rose globe lights

Rose lights were 20$ fantastic for dim low light not jst holidays were more expensive cheap price b4 xmas couple smokey glass candle holders lilac an grey beautiful for white tea lights only 5$ 6 mths ago dislike scented tea lights if yr sensitive to scent especially car ones irritating. long candle lighter fab buy 10$ happy lighting be careful blow all off b4 bedtime GOLDEN RULE

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

where's the smell

I recently purchased one of those hourglass diffusers. Cost about $40 and is sitting there as pure decoration, no scent whatsoever! I'm slowly learning after purchasing hundreds of dollars of their products that it was a big waste of money. Really disappointed. I have to say though that the Artisan Rose range was the only thing that smelt great. Typical though, you can no longer buy it!

Luise

LuiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovely fragrances

I bought some candles recently as a gift and was happy with the fragrances available. The candles are pretty although a little pricey and the add ons the store clerks try to sell and not really required and cost as much as 1 candle. Apart from that the staff were friendly and helpful.

Over jugded under paid

Kath

KathMelbourne

Excellent customer service by Alysha

Excellent customer service by Alysha in Werribee plaza..
Amicable, curious and excellent sales person.. Well done Alysha..

Keep up the good work !!!!
Cheers
Kath

leah n

leah n

Great fragances

Purchased a mood mist machine and loved it but unfortunately my favorite fragrance was discontinued. I did however find it still for sale online and was able to purchase it there but had to pay a slightly inflated amount for postage . (ive had 1.8 kg amethyst clusters delivered for $3more) . The items arrived in good condition and in only a few days . Will be disappointed when im no longer able to purchase this fragrance as it is beautiful .

Ellen

EllenAdelaide

Expensive for what it is

Deza da Advocate

Deza da AdvocateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The service from the staff at Dusk Carindale was fantastic. Warm, friendly, knowledgeable & very helpful. I was looking for an anniversary present for my wife & right away they had some lovely suggestions for some amazing scented candles. The Paris Musk candle is beautifully presented & smells divine. The Morrocan Vanilla & Musk colour looks great & smells awesome.
friendly, helpful, good presents