Dusk

Dusk

Grace Cedro

Grace CedroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service !!!!

Every time I go in the Epping plaza store I have to say Julie is the best . She always welcomes you with her beautiful smile and so friendly. She is also very helpful. Love going to that store............. Grace

SamH

SamHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ayla Black MoodMist® Diffuser

Love my new Moodmist, the smells are divine! It fit perfectly with our room! Love the colour change its make the room look really cool. I can smell it throughout our loungeroom its really strong and perfect.

Jana

JanaSydney, NSW

Can hardly smell the MoodMist and fragrance diffusers

I purchased the McKenzie MoodMist diffuser along with several essential oil fragrances, and found that even on the 'high' mist setting, I could hardly smell any scent coming from the diffuser. They recommend adding 5 drops to the MoodMist, but even with 12 drops I couldn't smell much at all unless I'm seated right next to it. I also purchased several of their reed diffuser refills, and their scents just aren't strong enough. Not worth the $120 I paid for the MoodMist, and the $30 for the 2 essential oil fragrances. They need to improve their quality if they want to charge these prices!

Excellent service at Whitfords store

Jesse at the Whitfords store should be highly commended for his excellent customer service skills as he is naturally warm, friendly and helpful. Manager Marsha at the store is also warm and welcoming and they both make such a lovely team. Will certainly be going back again when in need of gift ideas as the diffuser that they assisted me in choosing was absolutely the perfect birthday gift that was much loved by its recipient. Thank you Jesse & Marsha!

YMN

YMNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kylie S.

Kylie S.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful candles and decor

I love Dusk’s candles and melts. So much variety with guaranteed quality and aroma. Great value and friendly staff with a reliable exchange and returns polIcy that gives peace of mind. Products are great for birthday and Christmas presents too

Diffuser Bliss

I can't understand the negative reviews on the diffuser here. I was recently gifted the Sofia Diffuser and 2 bottles of the Moodmist Fragrant Oils to use in it. I have no problem with a beautiful scent filling my home but I do have to watch that I am not heavy handed with how much I use. Usually 6 to 8 drops of the oil is perfect.
I have used other brand diffusers and oils in the past and find this product from DUSK just as good. Anyway this is my experience and considering it's quite expensive price for a gift to me it was money well spent.

Diddles62

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Ordered online for the first time, I usually go instore but not atm. Was ordered on Saturday night & arrived today Tuesday. Appreciated the timely manner including delivery & I highly recommend.

Wendy C.

Wendy C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s a bit pricey but stock is nice.

Dusk is very appealing and smells great.
The pricing is the only down fall. Especially when they can offer 30% or 40% discounts.
The oil diffusers are of good quality but quite pricey. Oils are also quite expensive and for that price you would want them to be pretty pure. The selection is wide with pretty things everywhere. Tip is to look out for the Specials.

colleen t.

colleen t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product not working

Excellent after sales purchase. Got a diffuser for a present. Didnt use it for about six months and found there was no steam. I asked a sales lady about it and then took it in to the store. After taking the tops off she said the silver bit in the bottom wasnt turning and no bubbles. She replaced it straight away without a receipt. She said they stand by their products and have also exchanged another item without a receipt. 100 per cent satified

Alaska S

Alaska S

Become a Member - Totally Worth It!

Whilst candles can be something people see no point in spending extra money on as they burn away regardless... Being able to saver the flavour and experience for 70hours more than your average candle is something only Dusk can offer over the range of creations it does - do not miss out; even if it is just once ;)

Mel

Mel

Rylee Aromatica

I bought 2 Rylee Aromatica. Absolutely love them even when they are not turned on I can still smell them when I walk into the room. It is easy to use.

KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great service, products and prices

KMW

KMWSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service

It has been a long time since I have received such fantastic service. The female staff member that helped me find the perfect gift in the Geelong westfield store was gold!

bubblym

bubblymSydney Aust, NSW

Cara moodmist

KGrant

KGrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick online service and delivery

I have placed my 3rd online order with Dusk because their service is very efficient. I have place an order and it has always been sent the next business day, even during busy sale periods. This service is not expected, but is appreciated - I wish other retailers would take note!!

Leanne S.

Leanne S.

Excellent customer service at TTP

I was looking for a gift for a work colleague and was served by Kerry at TTP. Kerry was very helpful without being pushy. She worked out what I needed and assisted me in making a decision. She was so good that I returned to buy my mother a present and to sign up to the loyalty programme. It is nice to see some good old fashioned customer service

crikeyimtrueblue

crikeyimtrueblueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely Beautiful Diffusers!!

Every morning I love turning on my diffusers with the Dusk pink butter icing fragrance and not only do they look amazing, the fragrance fills my home with a lovely scent that is not overpowering... I have had so many comments asking what they are and what fragrance I use... Worth every penny!!!

Fountain gate dusk shop

When ever I go into the dusk shop at fountain gate. The staff are very helpful and very nice . Nothing to hard for them . Even when I went in there before Christmas and the shop was full of customers. If there s a problem with something you buy. They will try and sort the problem out for you. Thankyou to The manger and staff for the fantastic customer service .

Bella

Bella

Three wick candle made in China

I was given this lovely candle in a rose scent. I thought it would be nice to purchase another for a friend and couldn't believe the price of $99.00. But even more disappointing was finding out this candle was produced in PRC!! I am so disappointed and think dusk should produce candles in Australia, especially at that price!!