Dusk

Dusk

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)

Jana

JanaSydney, NSW

Can hardly smell the MoodMist and fragrance diffusers

I purchased the McKenzie MoodMist diffuser along with several essential oil fragrances, and found that even on the 'high' mist setting, I could hardly smell any scent coming from the diffuser. They recommend adding 5 drops to the MoodMist, but even with 12 drops I couldn't smell much at all unless I'm seated right next to it. I also purchased several of their reed diffuser refills, and their scents just aren't strong enough. Not worth the $120 I paid for the MoodMist, and the $30 for the 2 essential oil fragrances. They need to improve their quality if they want to charge these prices!

YMN

YMNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wendy C.

Wendy C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It’s a bit pricey but stock is nice.

Dusk is very appealing and smells great.
The pricing is the only down fall. Especially when they can offer 30% or 40% discounts.
The oil diffusers are of good quality but quite pricey. Oils are also quite expensive and for that price you would want them to be pretty pure. The selection is wide with pretty things everywhere. Tip is to look out for the Specials.

Store LocationLake Haven

Cara moodmist

Store LocationDusk

Chris

Chrisasked

Could you please tell if I can buy a new glass top for my defuser, as I broke mine .
Thankyou Christine Evans

annie m.

annie m.asked

How do I keep my Dusk Defuser on one colour it changes every minute I like one colour only

beatrice94

beatrice94asked

Do I have to use the essential oils from dusk with my dusk diffuser or can I get the oils from anywhere?

Disappointed
Disappointed

I have used them with other essential oils. But check the product's instructions/user guide :-)