Dusk

Dusk

Why does the colour of my purple mist diffuser come off when it’s wet. So does the buttons.

My diffuser was purple but when I wet it, it’s colour just came off. I really need an answer please

Jakka

JakkaAustralian Capital Territory

Recommend purchasing in store.

Quick delivery however the glass on both candles was properly smashed, not particularly pleased with my $60 purchase. I recommend purchasing in store. The actual product when in working order is great. This was the first time purchasing online and will be my last.

Store LocationOnline
Carla888

Carla888

Good Sale

I used to love this Shop however it did end up getting a bit pricey.
I went in the other day and they had a good sale on so I got 3 Candles for the Price of 2.
$25.00 for all 3 which isn’t too bad!
A very nice shop if looking for a gift and helpful staff.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Dusk compares to other Home Decor Shops

Nikki M

Nikki MAdelaide

Favourite candles ever

I recently purchased the three wick versions of the Limited Edition Fresh Coffee and Banana Smoothie candles from my local Dusk store. They were reduced as they are being cleared out, but I now wish I had got a couple of each, as they both smell absolutely divine! Every time my partner walks into the house after work and Ive had one burning, he thinks I've been baking!!!!

Helle

HelleCaringbah

Rose globe lights

Rose lights were 20$ fantastic for dim low light not jst holidays were more expensive cheap price b4 xmas couple smokey glass candle holders lilac an grey beautiful for white tea lights only 5$ 6 mths ago dislike scented tea lights if yr sensitive to scent especially car ones irritating. long candle lighter fab buy 10$ happy lighting be careful blow all off b4 bedtime GOLDEN RULE

Kath

KathMelbourne

Excellent customer service by Alysha

Excellent customer service by Alysha in Werribee plaza..
Amicable, curious and excellent sales person.. Well done Alysha..

Keep up the good work !!!!
Cheers
Kath

leah n

leah n

Great fragances

Purchased a mood mist machine and loved it but unfortunately my favorite fragrance was discontinued. I did however find it still for sale online and was able to purchase it there but had to pay a slightly inflated amount for postage . (ive had 1.8 kg amethyst clusters delivered for $3more) . The items arrived in good condition and in only a few days . Will be disappointed when im no longer able to purchase this fragrance as it is beautiful .

Deza da Advocate

Deza da AdvocateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The service from the staff at Dusk Carindale was fantastic. Warm, friendly, knowledgeable & very helpful. I was looking for an anniversary present for my wife & right away they had some lovely suggestions for some amazing scented candles. The Paris Musk candle is beautifully presented & smells divine. The Morrocan Vanilla & Musk colour looks great & smells awesome.
friendly, helpful, good presents