Dusk

Dusk

SamH

SamHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ayla Black MoodMist® Diffuser

Love my new Moodmist, the smells are divine! It fit perfectly with our room! Love the colour change its make the room look really cool. I can smell it throughout our loungeroom its really strong and perfect.

Excellent service at Whitfords store

Jesse at the Whitfords store should be highly commended for his excellent customer service skills as he is naturally warm, friendly and helpful. Manager Marsha at the store is also warm and welcoming and they both make such a lovely team. Will certainly be going back again when in need of gift ideas as the diffuser that they assisted me in choosing was absolutely the perfect birthday gift that was much loved by its recipient. Thank you Jesse & Marsha!

Kylie S.

Kylie S.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful candles and decor

I love Dusk’s candles and melts. So much variety with guaranteed quality and aroma. Great value and friendly staff with a reliable exchange and returns polIcy that gives peace of mind. Products are great for birthday and Christmas presents too

Diffuser Bliss

I can't understand the negative reviews on the diffuser here. I was recently gifted the Sofia Diffuser and 2 bottles of the Moodmist Fragrant Oils to use in it. I have no problem with a beautiful scent filling my home but I do have to watch that I am not heavy handed with how much I use. Usually 6 to 8 drops of the oil is perfect.
I have used other brand diffusers and oils in the past and find this product from DUSK just as good. Anyway this is my experience and considering it's quite expensive price for a gift to me it was money well spent.

Diddles62

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Ordered online for the first time, I usually go instore but not atm. Was ordered on Saturday night & arrived today Tuesday. Appreciated the timely manner including delivery & I highly recommend.

colleen t.

colleen t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Product not working

Excellent after sales purchase. Got a diffuser for a present. Didnt use it for about six months and found there was no steam. I asked a sales lady about it and then took it in to the store. After taking the tops off she said the silver bit in the bottom wasnt turning and no bubbles. She replaced it straight away without a receipt. She said they stand by their products and have also exchanged another item without a receipt. 100 per cent satified

Alaska S

Alaska S

Become a Member - Totally Worth It!

Whilst candles can be something people see no point in spending extra money on as they burn away regardless... Being able to saver the flavour and experience for 70hours more than your average candle is something only Dusk can offer over the range of creations it does - do not miss out; even if it is just once ;)

Mel

Mel

Rylee Aromatica

I bought 2 Rylee Aromatica. Absolutely love them even when they are not turned on I can still smell them when I walk into the room. It is easy to use.

KLM

KLMCentral, SA

Great service, products and prices

KMW

KMWSouthwest, VIC

Amazing service

It has been a long time since I have received such fantastic service. The female staff member that helped me find the perfect gift in the Geelong westfield store was gold!

KGrant

KGrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick online service and delivery

I have placed my 3rd online order with Dusk because their service is very efficient. I have place an order and it has always been sent the next business day, even during busy sale periods. This service is not expected, but is appreciated - I wish other retailers would take note!!

Leanne S.

Leanne S.

Excellent customer service at TTP

I was looking for a gift for a work colleague and was served by Kerry at TTP. Kerry was very helpful without being pushy. She worked out what I needed and assisted me in making a decision. She was so good that I returned to buy my mother a present and to sign up to the loyalty programme. It is nice to see some good old fashioned customer service

crikeyimtrueblue

crikeyimtrueblueRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely Beautiful Diffusers!!

Every morning I love turning on my diffusers with the Dusk pink butter icing fragrance and not only do they look amazing, the fragrance fills my home with a lovely scent that is not overpowering... I have had so many comments asking what they are and what fragrance I use... Worth every penny!!!

Fountain gate dusk shop

When ever I go into the dusk shop at fountain gate. The staff are very helpful and very nice . Nothing to hard for them . Even when I went in there before Christmas and the shop was full of customers. If there s a problem with something you buy. They will try and sort the problem out for you. Thankyou to The manger and staff for the fantastic customer service .

Brent R

Brent RAU

Harmonious Fragrances

I use Dusk home fragrances in the home. We have used the Reed diffusers and have just started using the Fragrant Gel Gems. These are safe to use around curious pets as nothing can be spilled if dropped to the floor. The container is plastic so no chance of breakage. Best to use the Fragrant Gel Gems in a smaller room like bathroom or toilet. A bigger room would not allow the fragrance to be smelt.
We enjoy Dusk products. Enquire about their membership to earn savings every shop.

Louise

Louise

Love it

Brought a defuser with a vanilla scent and absolutely love it I run it everyday. I come into the room and it smells Divine and the light on it is gentle and soothing at night time

Cassandra

CassandraNowra

Love them!

Always have a great range of products, love smelling the shop and am always welcomed warmly when entering any store.

Sammy

SammyPilbara, WA

Absolutely love their candles

I have never been disappointed with their range of 40 hr candles. There's so many scents to choose from that come in a beautiful collectable glass jar that is excellent for storing bathroom nic-nacs in afterwards. The ladies at every store I've been to have been exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Always a fantastic experience in their shops

Sue

Sue

Mood mist

Was given a dusk mood mist for my birthday. The one with a flower on it (name uknown) it is fabulous. It fills my home with complete fragrance. Easy to use with color change light, 1 or 4 hour timer .

Dawn

DawnSeaford rise

Absolutely love it

I had a mist diffuser which I loved but it stopped diffusing through the spout for some unknown reason about a year after I purchased it. When I went into store to purchase another the Manager Deb offered for me to return it so she could have a look. I still bought another 2 that day but returned the old one the following day. Deb pointed out the promise from Dusk to the customer. “It's about the Customer “ and it certainly was. I was given a new diffuser without any hassle even though I did not have a receipt To show. I have been a customer for several years and didn’t realise their promise was a true promise until today. Well done Dusk and thank you Deb I am one very happy customer and wanted to share this