4Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow

David M.
David M.Sydney, NSW
  26ECB5N

Expectations met

I converted from off peak HWS. The main two performance criteria I was looking for when doing my research was pressure and heat. Going on some comments I found on line and having spoken with some neighbors I decided to make the move to continuous flow gas.
Once the new system was installed my expectations were met. Nice continuous hot water with pressure to match demand.
The hot water takes no longer to arrive at the spout than it did with the previous HWS.
Will it be more economical - only time will tell. Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW2 posts
  26ECB5L

Small and works really well

Replaced a large tank with a small wall mounted unit. We have a small yard and its great we now have more space. Installed the condensing model, I think it takes little longer to get hot water than the tank, no one other than me in our house seemed to notice. Installation by Same Day Hot water was quick and they took away the old tank. Show details ·  1
Tom
Tom
  26ECB5N

Excellent product

Length of Ownership - 2 months.

Installation - Fast and efficient.

Product - Excellent. Doesn't take long for the hot water to come through. No water pressure issues experienced. I'll be checking my next utility bill to see if we've saved money as well.

Other - I have a small backyard and replacing the old huge upright tank with a small wall unit was a good decision. Show details ·  1

Ray S
Ray SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If she's happy - I am delirious

Had the new unit installed 2/1/20 after the old upright Rheem gave up the ghost. If 2 showers can be in use at the same time by the ladies of the house and no complaints are made about the temperature, pressure or how long before it goes cold - well I am a happy man. The install was flawless and the plumber was in and gone in an hour. Show details ·  1
Trevor
TrevorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
  21ECB5N

Not fit for purpose. Cannot get a refund

The unit takes 10litres of waste water before it reaches 45 degrees - not 50 as promised. In a time of drought this is unacceptable. Dux/Bunnings have been two months now and have not acknowledged that I have consumer rights to a refund for a unit that does not provide what it is reasonable to expect, that is cost-effective, efficient, hot water.. Show details
Andrew
AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  26ENA6N

Compact unit, great installation, but disappointed in its performance

Nice compact unit, excellent installation technician. I am a little disappointed in how long it takes for the water to get hot. Also disappointed in how hot it gets, need to put the water pressure on full for a shower. We have good water pressure, but cannot run two showers simultaneously, due to fluctuation of temperature.
Hamilton
Hamilton

Whole process was 10/10

From the ordering at Bunnings, through the installation, to two months of heavy use, everything has been perfect. No problems with two showers running at the same time. Couldn't be happier with the whole process. Show details ·  1
victragic
victragicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts
  Fair Incentive 21ECB6N
Toni C.
Toni C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive 17L

Great Unit doing exactly as described

Unit is providing hot water to kitchen, bathroom and laundry and is coping really well. Can run taps at the same time with no issue. Great to know it will be there when needed. Show details ·  1
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.2 posts
Stu
StuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  26ENA5N

Installation a breeze

Arranging the installation was so easy through Bunnings. Technician was excellent. Old tank replaced and removed within 2.5 hours. Only had the new Dux in for a week, but working beautifully so far. The DUX continuous system takes up so much less space than the old tank. And no more hassles of getting the pilot light to start. Thanks. Show details ·  2
George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive 26ENA5N

Great hot water heater

This is our 2nd Dux Hot Water Heater, they have both been excellent, coping well with speak time usage. Even when we have guests we have not run out of hot water. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive 26L

Perfect Replacement

We purchased this as a replacement for our electric hot water storage system which was old. The whole process from ordering to installation was simple, professional & friendly. The pricing was competitive. I would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Lorraine. Brisbane
Lorraine. BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
  17L

Best decision I've made

Swapping over from a 250L Electric hot water system to the 17L Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow was the best decision I have made since purchasing my home. It takes up a lot less space and provides more than enough hot water for our needs. Not only are we saving substantially on our electricity costs, we no longer have to be concerned about running out of hot water at any time of day or night. Installation was completed within a few hours, the installer was friendly and very helpful, explained the install every step of the way. Show details ·  1
Dan
DanHunter Region, NSW
  26ENA5N

So glad we upgraded

We got our dux continuous flow installed through bunnings has been great. Works a treat so happy with it would recommend over and over again. Perfect upgrade for a 4 bedroom house Show details ·  1
Carl
CarlSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive 26ENA5N

Excellent gas hot water unit

My Dux hot water unit has been installed & used for over one year now. Once installed, I've no problem with it. The temperature of water is hot enough in winter. It was a good price too. I would recommend it for any family. Show details ·  1
Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Find out how Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow compares to other Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product & Service

We got this installed to replace our old electric hot water tank. Installation was straightforward - Dux came in promptly and cleaned up afterwards (including taking away the old water tank).

The new water heater is great. It's small so doesn't take up much space, quiet and heats water really quickly.

Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1

Nova
NovaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Christian
ChristianMelbourne
  Verified 17ENB5N

Hot water for days

,Hotter,more efficient than any tank hot water system ,lastly but definitely not least,lowest gas bills ever payed also takes up way less space than a tank system ,Installation completed in less than 2 hours would recommend this hot water system to anyone looking for a new system 10/10 Two thumbs way up .

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified 26ECB5N

Best product in store

We had to replace our hot water system which was a big tank, went to Bunnings and enquired about continuous flow and we were recommended the Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow and could not be happier with this product it lives up to the NAME. :-) :-) :-) :-) we had no issues using the system it runs very smoothly, we don't have to worry about releasing the valve on the system. Thank You to the people at Bunnings Bonnyrigg

Rhonda
RhondaSydney, NSW

Excellent product

This is an excellent product compared to our old water tank. For a regular family of four, we can always get instant hot shower and the gas bills were cheaper. Also it saved a lot of space if you only have a little backyard like us. Very happy with our choice.

Elizabeth
ElizabethFRANKSTON8 posts

Dux Continuous Flow 21L Gas Hot Water

I replaced my broken heater with Dux, that was recommended by Bunnings, they organized a Plumber to fit the heater. It was all finished in 24 hours. From there I am so impressed with the service, and my Dux has not skipped a beat, it's the best heater I have had. And recommend it to every body that need a water heater. Its economical to run and the flow is consistant. I wouldn't have any thing but Dux from now on, I'v had 3 prior heaters as we have owned the house since 1968, and this is the best I have installed.

Show details ·  2

Dushy
Dushy
  26L

DUX is fantastic.Good to install

Works wery well,considering 6 people in the house useing the unit.So for we haven't experienced any issues.

Installer was fantastic.

Some times it takes time for the hot water to come from the main unit to the hot water tap in the house.But it is

not a big concern.

Thanking you

Deano
Deano
  21L

Can recommend the dux system without hesitation

Fantastic, efficient, can't fault it. Make sure you get a receipt for install. 50. Words, seriously what more can I say. Great product, apparently the dux people aren't so confident. Save the customers the bull & continue to supply a decent product thru genuine. Installers. Insurance companies expect receipt. That Would be my only criticism. Regards as Regards, Dean Show details ·  1
MF1987
MF1987Sydney, NSW12 posts

Can't live without it!

We've had the unit for 2 years since building our new house and have never had any issues with it. Once the unit has warmed up in the morning we have a good continuous flow of hot water throughout our large house. Much better than the old tank! I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to a reliable hot water unit.

JoP
JoPToowoomba
  Verified 21L

Very pleased

We have been using an old, outmoded gas hot water system. It takes up space and is very slow to deliver us hot water and is expensive to run. This instant model is just what we need! Thank you.

Gas Continuous Hot Water Systems