Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow

Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow (page 2 of 2)

26L, 21L, 17L

• Smells of GasYes (0) · No (4)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (29%) · No (71%)

ElizabethFRANKSTON

Dux Continuous Flow 21L Gas Hot Water

I replaced my broken heater with Dux, that was recommended by Bunnings, they organized a Plumber to fit the heater. It was all finished in 24 hours. From there I am so impressed with the service, and my Dux has not skipped a beat, it's the best heater I have had. And recommend it to every body that need a water heater. Its economical to run and the flow is consistant. I wouldn't have any thing but Dux from now on, I'v had 3 prior heaters as we have owned the house since 1968, and this is the best I have installed.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Elizabeth

I have just recieved my first bill since installing my Dux and my Gas Bill is HALF compared to having a 90 litre tank to heat. So this is just FANTASTIC. I highly recommend this type of system, and congratulate Bunnings for their help.

DUX is fantastic.Good to install

Works wery well,considering 6 people in the house useing the unit.So for we haven't experienced any issues.
Installer was fantastic.
Some times it takes time for the hot water to come from the main unit to the hot water tap in the house.But it is
not a big concern.
Thanking you

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dux H.Dux

Can recommend the dux system without hesitation.

Fantastic, efficient, can't fault it. Make sure you get a receipt for install. 50. Words, seriously what more can I say. Great product, apparently the dux people aren't so confident. Save the customers the bull & continue to supply a decent product thru genuine. Installers. Insurance companies expect receipt. That Would be my only criticism. Regards as Regards, Dean

Date PurchasedMar 2018
MF1987

MF1987Sydney, NSW

Can't live without it!

We've had the unit for 2 years since building our new house and have never had any issues with it. Once the unit has warmed up in the morning we have a good continuous flow of hot water throughout our large house. Much better than the old tank! I'd recommend this product to anyone looking to a reliable hot water unit.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

JoP

JoPToowoomba

• 21L

Very pleased

We have been using an old, outmoded gas hot water system. It takes up space and is very slow to deliver us hot water and is expensive to run. This instant model is just what we need! Thank you.

See all Dux Always Hot Continuous Flow reviews

Glennasked

Just wondering what the average life of the Dux Endurance Plus 26 is. We have had ours for coming up to twelve years. The ignition spark has stopped working, is this something that can be replaced as the unit seems to be in excellent condition apart from the ignition spark.

Hi Glenn,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and we would like to resolve this issue for you.

So we can understand the specific details can you please email through your full name (state this username as well), best contact number and serial number to help@dux.com.au so we can call you back, talk through the issue and try and resolve it for you?

Glenn

Hi and thanks for the reply. I ended up going on the Dux site direct and I was contacted within an hour or so. Very happy with the response and especially the quick reply. Five star service Dux, very well done.

Hey Glenn

Thanks for the acknowledgement and glad we could help!

mwatson

mwatsonasked

Does anyone have the Dux Condensing Continuous Flow system and how do you find it ??

Hi Mwatson,

Our Dux Condensing Continuous flow units are very reliable, they are made in Japan and come backed by a 12 year heat exchanger warranty too.

We get great feedback from customers as you can see from these reviews: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/dux-aways-hot-condensing-continuous-flow?rating=5

Christine T.

Christine T.asked

Is this electric

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your question.

Yes, it is. You may also refer to our website for some list of our products: https://dux.com.au/

Best Regards,

toby.cameron1
toby.cameron1

It is electric, but requires a NATURAL gas connection also.

Get an answer from our members and Dux representatives